Thread: Yuki

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Yuki

Well. 24 Erskine many years ago was actually one of my regular haunts. That and 23 Parraweena. 64 was a late comer (like me LOL), but my first few years of punting I never stepped foot into 64. And guess what, I may not ever step foot into 64 again!

So, after leaving 64 with the shits after being abused my Sophie for the last time, I decided that 1. I still wanted a fuck and 2. I wanted to show Sophie she can fuck with me but I fuck back.

12mths ago I would have said none of the other local places can compete with 64. And 12mths ago that would have been the case. However, even though Sophie is typical asian mamasan, since building the new premises she has been going down hill. In attitude and quality of girls.

So here I am, once again at 24 Erskine.

Person's Name : Yuki

Establishment : 24 Erskine St Taren Point

Date of Visit : 1 October 2014

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 9531 1556

Hours of Business : Not sure.

Rates : $150 hour $90 half

Size/shape : Teency weency little mousey thing that I could put in my pocket. Couldn't have been taller than 5ft, maybe less!

Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese (REAL)

Services Provided : Pretty smiles, Kissing (she's not really into it). CBJ, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Suppose. Considering the current competition

My experience/comments :

Well, its like its normal for an asian brothel to fuck up. Sophie is the queen of fuck ups, but first visit here after a while and not a great start. I ring the door bell and am let in my this tiny thing. Plain looking, not typical Chinese, short as hell and she had heels on! Into the room she asks me how long and I say half hour, but can I see the other girls first. She hesitated and said they were busy (sometimes truth, sometimes lies), but if I wait 5 min I can see. I am standing there in front of this 5ft if you're lucky, pretty girl with a cute smile and I want to meet someone else? I must be mad, so I say, no, its ok, I will see you, you are very pretty. What is your name 'Yuki' she says. She smiles, takes my money and I say I will shower which I do.

Then I stand there expecting she will be in soon with a towel. And I stand there, and stand there, and stand there. I could have grabbed the one from the bed but not sure how fresh it was so I wait. A few minutes longer and there is a knock on the door, I say come in and this other girl comes in says hello, puts some towels down and fusses like she is there to service me and I say 'who are you, I am seeing Yuki. She seems confused, and I tell her that she greeted me, took my money and disappeared. She apologises and goes to walk out - with the towels, and I'm still standing there dripping wet. I say 'hold on, can I have a towel', she says sorry and hands me one.

As I'm drying another woman comes in, older, with a towel on her. Not sure if she is mamasan who services clients or if its simply because she is the only one who speaks decent English, but it seems Yuki is now busy. I say WTF, I said I would see her. And she apologised and said tried to have me see this other girl. I say no and that I will leave can I have my money back. She says that Yuki free in 10 min, so I look at the clock and tell her 10 min I'm leaving. She hands me my money by this stage and I tell her I am holding onto that and leaving in exactly 10min. You need to be tough with these fuckers. 9 min 55 sec later (man it must have been close) a knock on the door and Yuki comes in. Man, she is still a cute little thing. Hardly a word of English, but she is from Tokyo which explains her non-Chinese look. I think the confusion here might have been through lack of English, not a 'Sophie' type switcharoonie.

So she strips off and wow, she's short but has great curves. Not fat, but if she was skinny in proportion to her size she would be badly underweight. Keep in mind she must be 4 ft 8, no more than 5ft, she has to have SOME curves, and she also has nice big rounded boobs which I soon learn are very sensitive (but she likes it!). She is not a kisser, I tried to get her into it but no go really. I ate her tasty pussy, waxed but with a map of tassie. Nice, fresh, sweet.

Soon it was her turn to give a BJ. I accepted since she wasn't going to kiss me, and she got a condom and went to put it on me. I asked if no condom suck ok, she said yes and continued to put the condom on. They communicate here as well as they do at 64 too. Anyway, not sure if I questioned her whether she would have taken it off, but I was there to fuck her pussy really. She did quite a good CBJ, and soon I was rock hard (I had some difficulty, even with a little assistance, mainly from my mood after dealing with 64).

I asked if she would fuck me, which she agreed to. She mounted me in cowgirl and just went for it, bouncing up and down. Then after a while asked for doggy. I got into doggy, grabbed her arse and went for it, she could take all of me, and I thought after blowing yesterday and my mood today it might not happen but I tensed, fantasised I was fucking my teen neighbour who I noticed in her yard today, hair gently blowing in the wind, a real pretty moment, which got me blowing deep in Yuki in no time.

Shower, dressed and I was out of there.

I think its default they don't give you change unless you ask for it here. Its an asian brothel remember. I asked Yuki and she said boss on way out give to me. Maybe I should have tipped, but I don't in 64, why would I here, and they did fuck me around initially.

Would I go back to 24? Yes, of course, why would I go back to 64?? The girls and service are no better than this place now.

Would I see Yuki again. No, she was totally tiny and beautiful, had a pretty smile, but I need more than that, I need good service, kissing, etc, a real passionate service, not JUST a service.

Guess I'll be trying someone or somewhere new more often now.

Hi ilovefs, thanks for your review.

Yuki‘s photos

100% real photos, come to try us.

24 Erskine Rd, Caringbah
    (02) 9531 1556
    More photos: http://caringbah24.com.au/sex/gallery

Thanks

Welcome to book Yuki