Thread: EMMA : TINY feet = TIGHT pussy = totally ADDICTIVE

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

EMMA : TINY feet = TIGHT pussy = totally ADDICTIVE

Emma is a very stylish and sophisticated young lady - very elegant and graceful
    And Emma is also a very cute funny and friendly girl - a bit shy at first but a red hot goer once she gets comfortable with you.
    Maybe its the contrast between these different sides to her personality that make her so fascinating - and addictive.

LOOKS and BODY
    Emma is a 22yo Japanese girl, but has an elegant sophisticated look so looks around mid 20s.
    She is very pretty and can look glamorous and cute at the same time.
    She has got a great little body too; only 155cm and slim, around a size 6, but with a nice round firm arse, and B cup tits.
    She is quite delicately built - very feminine, and has the tiniest and cutest feet.
    Her skin tone is quite fair and she has a very smooth soft perfect complexion.

PERSONALITY
    Emma is a real sweetie.
    She has a sophisticated look, but her personality is very cute friendly and playful.
    She is a very genuine girl with a nice sense of humour - definitely a GFE girl.
    She is not all sweetness and light though and once we got naked she showed some PSE potential - I especially liked the slutty looks she was giving while she was sucking cock!
    I am pretty sure she is brand new to this and she has a very fresh, new, amateur feel about her - definitely not a seasoned professional.
    She is a very sensual girl and we spent a lot of the time kissing, touching, licking, holding, stroking etc

DFK and DATY
    Emma slowly builds up to the DFK - light kisses at first, then a hint of tongue, then a bit more, and finally DFK.
    She is more of a sensual than a passionate kisser.
    Emma loves DATY and responds very enthusiastically and gets nice and wet.
    She still had the typical Made in Japan perfect triangle and long straight pubes when I saw her - but with a heavy heart I advised her to trim them so she should be nice and trimmed for her next shift.

BBBJ
    For a GFE girl, Emma gives a pretty nasty BBBJ - not full on PSE, but a bit of nastiness and plenty of enthusiasm.
    Some of those looks she gives you are pure gold!
    And she has got a pretty good technique too - not a BBBJ queen, but very good.

FUCKING
    Emma is a hot little fuck!
    She really gets into it and she really goes for it.
    She is very very tight, so we had to start slow and use some lube even though she was soaking wet from DATY.
    But once we got into a rhythm and she got more and more horny it turned out to an epic fuck.
    Slow and sensual for most of the time but with some bouts of frenzied fucking and always lots of DFK.
    This girl likes to fuck!

ROUND 2
    There was no round 2 because we spent so much time fucking licking and sucking in Round 1 that the hour just seemed to fly.
    I really wanted to extend the booking it was so good, but I had to get back to work ASAP.
    So we just chilled out for the last few minutes just blissed out and slowly getting our breath back and heart rate back down to normal.

OVERALL
    Wonderful girl!
    There is no one outstanding feature about Emma but there is definitely something very special about this girl.
    I can't quite put my finger on what it is, but its addictive.
    Dammit I have to go back and find out just what it is.
    Maybe it's the tiny feet?

Super Fans (忠實Fans) pepefirstlove's Avatar
    Another sensational AR bro root. I wonder how many subscription can you subscribe in this forum? Hopefully unlimited if this keep up.

You mentioned tight, not sure she'll like my size lol Nina tease me multiple times but she get into it while copping it.

Not extend due to Work? Didn't know you need to work. Was this during the break?

Quote Originally Posted by pepefirstlove View Post
    You mentioned tight, not sure she'll like my size lol Nina tease me multiple times but she get into it while copping it.
    Tight is pretty much the default at Ginza.
    There are 3 kinds of girls at Ginza: snug, tight, and ultra tight.
    Emma is ultra tight.
    And no, I don't have a big or thick one, they are just tight.
    You should be ok bro. Just start slow and gentle and use lube.
    Best to start with cowgirl, then mish and save some gentle doggie for last. That's if you manage not to come in cowgirl and mish - easier said than done with a pussy that tight
    That always works for me with the really tight ones anyway. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Tight is pretty much the default at Ginza.
    There are 3 kinds of girls at Ginza: snug, tight, and ultra tight.
    Emma is ultra tight.
    And no, I don't have a big or thick one, they are just tight.
    You should be ok bro. Just start slow and gentle and use lube.
    Best to start with cowgirl, then mish and save some gentle doggie for last. That's if you manage not to come in cowgirl and mish - easier said than done with a pussy that tight
    That always works for me with the really tight ones anyway. Good luck!
    Just another great tip. You knew me too well.. No way i last more than 2mins on that cowgirl with the description of emma.

Too bad she not available on my schedule time. Nina it is then. Busy week for me indeed

Finally caught up with Emma again today.
    Been meaning to catch up with her for weeks but always get derailed by the new talent: Chanel Cherry Diana Bianca etc.
    She is a great girl. Very classy but still down to earth.
    Her eye contact is mesmerising!
    That look she gives you when fucking and especially BBBJ is such a turn on.
    She is so tight though!
    So definitely no hard, full on pounding.
    But we still had a really nice GFE fuck. Very sensual and intimate.

Thanks bro root yet again for quick intel, decision is hard nowadays with all the newcomers. Had great session with her the other day.

To me my stand out moment with her is her BBBJ skill. Never had such a turn on during that bbbj performance. She keeps mentioned my cock is a chocolate lollipop. Ahh emma made my dick melt in a good way!

J Emma 10:30-5 (last day in Australia) (Golden Class)
    Saw this in today's Ginza roster and my heart sank.
    Even though I have already seen her twice and so reached my self imposed limit, just the fact that she was still there at Ginza if I wanted to see her was reassuring.
    Emma is a really special girl.
    I think anyone who has seen her will agree that this Okinawa girl is one of the real gems of Ginza.
    Pretty face, hot little body, tight little pussy, sparkling, friendly personality, enthusiastic fuck and a great BBBJ.
    Oh, and those feet; so tiny, so cute
    If you haven't seen her yet then you really should try and catch her today before she leaves us forever.
    Sayonara Emma!
    Fuck! I'm really tempted to have one last session with her today!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    If you haven't seen her yet then you really should try and catch her today before she leaves us forever.
    Bro, I went to see Emma on her last day. She's very friendly but she seems to have stacked the pounds a bit. Wasn't really my type. Also tried Orange last year based on the review but again She didn't really turn me on. To their credits though, they were very customer oriented.

Is Baby as good as you've described? Been trying to book her for days but she's busy. Who's the hottest girl in Ginza these days?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Rina, bella, than nina for me. Don't know the others.... yet
    Angel or baby is next when i got time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For me, Alice, Bella and Kiki.. But I haven't seen all the girls at ginza by a wide margin