Thread: Liana, honey-skinned and boned Cambodian lovely

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Liana, honey-skinned and fine-boned Cambodian lovely

Liana would not be everyone's cup of tea. There is something about her dark eyes. There ain't much sparkle there. Those eyes have seen stuff I'd rather not think about.

But then, we don't pay $150/hour to discuss man's inhumanity to man. We pay to forget such things.

And Liana is certainly skilled at bringing one out of their revelry.

We stripped and showered and began kissing whilst standing. No DFK, but frenetic. Within five minutes I am inside her, then withdrawing to find I'm all sheathed up. I have absolutely no idea how she managed that trick. Back inside, still standing. We collapse onto the bed. Within 10 minutes into the one hour session I am spent.

To be up, down and spent within such a short time is exhausting. Liana took my limp old fella into her mouth. But to no avail. Flogging a dead horse. She suggested a massage.

Oil applied. Not too much, she is an expert. I had strained my shoulder recently and she found the knots. She soothed out my lower back and found the tightness in my calves. Her massage skills go well beyond the expensive physiotherapist I see. Worth seeing Liana just for the massage.

Five minutes left on the clock. Liana tries again. Takes me into ther mouth. I am keen but don't want to because of the time constraint. We kiss and hug. I like Liana, she has soul. Will definitely be back.

Liana is in her mid 20s. Perhaps 160 cm, less than 40kg (closer to 35, I'd say). Skinny and light. Gorgeous skin, flawless and honeyed. A gaunt but attractive face. And an wonderful work ethic. Mandarin speaker. Well worth the time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    Liana would not be everyone's cup of tea. There is something about her dark eyes. There ain't much sparkle there. Those eyes have seen stuff I'd rather not think about.

But then, we don't pay $150/hour to discuss man's inhumanity to man. We pay to forget such things.

And Liana is certainly skilled at bringing one out of their revelry.

We stripped and showered and began kissing whilst standing. No DFK, but frenetic. Within five minutes I am inside her, then withdrawing to find I'm all sheathed up. I have absolutely no idea how she managed that trick. Back inside, still standing. We collapse onto the bed. Within 10 minutes into the one hour session I am spent.

To be up, down and spent within such a short time is exhausting. Liana took my limp old fella into her mouth. But to no avail. Flogging a dead horse. She suggested a massage.

Oil applied. Not too much, she is an expert. I had strained my shoulder recently and she found the knots. She soothed out my lower back and found the tightness in my calves. Her massage skills go well beyond the expensive physiotherapist I see. Worth seeing Liana just for the massage.

Five minutes left on the clock. Liana tries again. Takes me into ther mouth. I am keen but don;t want to because of the time constraint. We kiss and hug. I like Liana, she has soul. Will definitely be back.

Liana is in her mid 20s. Perhaps 160 cm, less than 40kg (closer to 35, I'd say). Skinny and light. Gorgeous skin, flawless and honeyed. A gaunt but attractive face. And an wonderful work ethic. Mandarin speaker. Well worth the time.
    Thanks Wayne will give Liana a try, sounds a bit full on from the start.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by fairmont View Post
    Thanks Wayne will give Liana a try, sounds a bit full on from the start.
    yeah fairmont, she can be. Probably just nervous energy. Next time I will slow it up. She is a lovely lady.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The minx, when is Liana next on?