Thread: Anybody still into white girls?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Anybody still into white girls?

Found myself in New Farm today, and decided to drop in for a non - asian massage with this fairly young lady. I prepared for the worst, but was pleasantly surprised when I arrived. She began fully nude completely without inhibition. Massage was good, and you could tell that she had done some study. She uses a table and pretty much does everything that is sexually possible with you without going the full service - in all kinds of positions too (though full service may be on offer; I didn't ask). She also has a few strategically placed mirrors around the place which is pretty awesome. Why I posted this review is that I think her service is really good value for what is on offer: $110 for 40mins. She's also very accommodating and likes to have a chat so the massage ends up going a bit longer; therefore I got a sense of being there for an hour. If you're looking for a slim young girl, you won't be in luck; however if you like girls on the curvier side, with a bit of experience, and again, someone with no inhibitions, and a bit more girl- next- door - ish you might enjoy yourself. I will post the link in answer to this post, as I am having difficulty with this device.
    Cheers, J.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaccky View Post
    Found myself in New Farm today, and decided to drop in for a non - asian massage with this fairly young lady. I prepared for the worst, but was pleasantly surprised when I arrived. She began fully nude completely without inhibition. Massage was good, and you could tell that she had done some study. She uses a table and pretty much does everything that is sexually possible with you without going the full service - in all kinds of positions too (though full service may be on offer; I didn't ask). She also has a few strategically placed mirrors around the place which is pretty awesome. Why I posted this review is that I think her service is really good value for what is on offer: $110 for 40mins. She's also very accommodating and likes to have a chat so the massage ends up going a bit longer; therefore I got a sense of being there for an hour. If you're looking for a slim young girl, you won't be in luck; however if you like girls on the curvier side, with a bit of experience, and again, someone with no inhibitions, and a bit more girl- next- door - ish you might enjoy yourself. I will post the link in answer to this post, as I am having difficulty with this device.
    Cheers, J.
    http://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID_...-Brisbane.html
    Sorry, probably should've posted this in the after report section.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm assuming the photo's are real then? She looks pretty hot to me. I guess she is about to get a lot more business now as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    I'm assuming the photo's are real then? She looks pretty hot to me. I guess she is about to get a lot more business now as well.
    Yes. No deceit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Never had a massage from a white girl.

Might be time to give it a try...

Junior Member(有D料到)

hwatwm

Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    I'm assuming the photo's are real then?
    Doubtful in my opinion. I have seen Marlize before. She is friendly and provides a good service but she is pretty large. Body slide almost flattened me!