Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ever turned a legit ML to the dark side?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep that was the original thread. And it's cool when it does happen, particularly in a Thai place with only a curtain between you and the next customer.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cello View Post
    there used to be this massage shop that I frequent that allows customers to book the masseuse to their home. Now this is definitely not a hanky lanky shop because mostly it's female customers who book and they have a fair amount of female customer frequenting the shop. I frequent it too.

There's this ml, not even milf but I always booked her due to her massage skills, deep and strong. One day out of the blue I asked if she knows jua gen, which is the penis massage, the real thing not just happy ending. She was initially reluctant but I managed to persuade her saying it's real medical problem and I need someone who really knows how to do it.

I never came From thode sessions as it was purely remedial. I knew I had to up my game so one day I booked her to my place. Halfway thru the massage I said hey Why not I massage u and return the favour? One brush at her breast and she turned animal.

Sadly I was young... Too young and it was over in 10 minutes. That was the one time I went all the way with a ml and without a Dom too. Her blowjob is still the best to me. Nothing spectacular, just the sense of accomplishment of doing one legit ml, she didn't even ask for fees and we still do it a few more times after on different occasions.

My point is ml are still humans, with needs. Give it enough patience and timing to push the right button, anything can happen .
    Geat story, I think she liked you!
    Juagen, aka. Manhood massage benefits:
    • It promotes and enhances blood flow to the lingam (male sexual organ) and related areas, but no medical evidence exists to support this claim.
    • Manhood massage can remove toxins from the body.
    • It is more specific and intensive, and benefits other parts of the body, and not just the lingam.
    • Cultivate man’s sexual energy which in turn re-energizes the body, enhances the immune system and promotes cells regeneration to slow down the aging process.
    • This massage is a holistic approach in maintaining one's sexual health and general well-being.

http://www.happymassage.com/wiki/Man...assage_Therapy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A lot of the girls in the legit shop's use to work in rnt anyway but they get married or have a boyfriend. Also a lot of them work a couple of days rnt and a couple of days legit so it happens all the time just depending on how strict the boss is

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Go to a legit Thai or Chinese place when they're quiet.
    Leave a $20 or $50 in view, on top of your clothes.
    Lie there naked or with just a hand towel cover.
    If they feel like it, they'll know you want it.
    Often they aren't even expecting a tip.
    Just don't be a creep if you do it.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    A few years back I used to go to an R&T place on Botany Rd Alexandria. Just a standard old terrace house in a group of 5 or 6. Run by a Chinese MILF mamasan, but with some spunky J girls as MLs. Had a regular J girl who gave good R&T service, never offered more.

One day I turned up for an evening booking, but when I got there mamasan said the girl had to go home early, but she would massage me instead if I wanted. Took up the offer, and service was OK. Come turn over time. she asks if I wanted FS.

"How much?"
    "$50"
    I wasn't really interested so I countered with "too much, I haven't got enough cash"
    "How much you got?"
    "Only $20"
    "OK, that will do" and she proceded to strip off, got a condom and climbed aboard.

She told me that listening to the girls getting the customers off all day made her very horny and she needed some relief. As I was the last customer in the shop for the day, I got selected for the task.

Sadly the shop closed own shortly after that and I never saw here again.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by carmen farquis View Post
    A lot of the girls in the legit shop's use to work in rnt anyway but they get married or have a boyfriend. Also a lot of them work a couple of days rnt and a couple of days legit so it happens all the time just depending on how strict the boss is
    There seems to be a lot of girls who go from legit to r&t; the extra money is a big attraction. Would be hard to go the other way.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by winky View Post
    Hey all
    Admittedly a fantasy of mine, to convince a ML in a legit shop to go the HE for the first time. Yep, something straight out of the Penthouse forum!! (If it still exists lol) Potentially a perrilous activity but would be lots of fun!!

So, anyone been so lucky?

Winky
    I think Winky and I share a few fantasies haha and taste in MLs...

I'm not a bad looking guy (average / above average) with an appearance that seems to get me the furthest with Thai girls (and the least with Koreans... Is that me or KPS? Haha)

Anyway every single time I've been to truly legit Thai massage I've never been able to convert any of the cute MLs to the dark side! Every time told to keep my undies on, although some do like to tease and return my 'cheekiness' haha. I normally wear just for massage a tiny g-string so even with underwear on there's alot of skin exposed. The ML always takes the hint and massages in uninterrupted long strokes up my calves, thighs then up and around my butt which I just love. When they ask me which areas are sore, I always say my shoulders and butt (one of the two is true!) so they will sit on my thighs and knead my bum when it comes to that part!

By the time I turn over I'm usually rock hard, the thin fabric of the g-string straining like an over-stuffed teepee. Most of the time they will give a little giggle and massage in the radius around it, even the inner thighs but being careful NOT to brush the balls on the way through. At this point my negotiation skills have always faltered, and I've never got a legit girl in a legit shop to stroke it! Even pulling the fabric aside to reveal my freshly waxed, throbbing member, I've had girls compliment me, talk to it (!!) but never a HJ!

Hmmm which makes it still a challenge, love to find a *legit* massage cutie to convert behind the (thin) curtains! Haha

Peace,

Biethestarr

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I have never tried to convert a legit massage girl, I figure if they wanted to do it they would work in an improper massage place, so I give them a break. However if they give me hints then I won't waste a second following them up usually.

I go to legit shops to get proper massage so I don't expect anything.
    I go to nude massage shop for relaxation and let the girls work it all or to get a GFE.
    I go to FS shop to fuck some girls hard.
    There's a reason for having different shops.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    I go to legit shops to get proper massage so I don't expect anything.
    I go to nude massage shop for relaxation and let the girls work it all or to get a GFE.
    I go to FS shop to fuck some girls hard.
    There's a reason for having different shops.
    Agreed,
    But lets me honest... the unexpected can be nice sometimes.
    Many years I actually was a regular @ a legit shop, one day I didn't even look @ the new masseuse and was enjoying the massage. Ask to turn over and low an behold The masseuse was one of my "old" school teachers. She became my regular for the next 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    Agreed,
    But lets me honest... the unexpected can be nice sometimes.
    Many years I actually was a regular @ a legit shop, one day I didn't even look @ the new masseuse and was enjoying the massage. Ask to turn over and low an behold The masseuse was one of my "old" school teachers. She became my regular for the next 2 years.
    She won't happen to be the Mrs. Anderson from Cougarlife ??

Banned
    I had a ML give me blowjob without condom and CIM. It was my first time booking her as well! She told me it's one off and won't do it again. Claimed it was her first time that she has done it without condom and was worried..
    Told her that I've only fucked a few girls in my lifetime which includes my current wife. Gave her a nice tip at the end.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This story will sound made up, i dont care if you guys believe me or not, but i'll tell it anyway. My first ever punt was at Chicago, the old massage place on 360 Pitt st. Went in with a few guys we were drunk and it was all our first times (we were like 22 at the time). Had no idea what to expect, it was a week night as well. Had a shower and waited in the lounge. Got taken to our rooms and i layed there naked.In walks this drop dead gorgeous korean ML. She was like 160cm, great curves, firm c cups and a killer ass. She was wear this school girl outfit, red skirt and white top.
    Anyway she stripped down to bra and panties and started massaging me. Then she told me to turn over and stripped down. Ive never been in this situtation before at the time and i just pulled her onto the massage bed with me, she was a bit shocked and kinda shy but didnt resist. I layed on top of her and started DFK, she loved it. We both layed there like school kids hugging and making out naked. I slowly slipped my cock into her, she shut her legs and resisted at first but i put my knees between her legs and pryed her opened gently. BEfore i knew it i was barebacking her! I pulled out and came on her stomach. She got up, didnt say a word, got dressed and left. I went to the sauna where my other mates were waiting and told them the story.

That was over 10 years ago and i still remeber every detail. Looking back i realised she was very new to the industry and i had no idea what the boundarys were. It was the best punt of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by tales88 View Post
    This story will sound made up, i dont care if you guys believe me or not, but i'll tell it anyway. My first ever punt was at Chicago, the old massage place on 360 Pitt st. Went in with a few guys we were drunk and it was all our first times (we were like 22 at the time). Had no idea what to expect, it was a week night as well. Had a shower and waited in the lounge. Got taken to our rooms and i layed there naked.In walks this drop dead gorgeous korean ML. She was like 160cm, great curves, firm c cups and a killer ass. She was wear this school girl outfit, red skirt and white top.
    Anyway she stripped down to bra and panties and started massaging me. Then she told me to turn over and stripped down. Ive never been in this situtation before at the time and i just pulled her onto the massage bed with me, she was a bit shocked and kinda shy but didnt resist. I layed on top of her and started DFK, she loved it. We both layed there like school kids hugging and making out naked. I slowly slipped my cock into her, she shut her legs and resisted at first but i put my knees between her legs and pryed her opened gently. BEfore i knew it i was barebacking her! I pulled out and came on her stomach. She got up, didnt say a word, got dressed and left. I went to the sauna where my other mates were waiting and told them the story.

That was over 10 years ago and i still remeber every detail. Looking back i realised she was very new to the industry and i had no idea what the boundarys were. It was the best punt of my life.
    The poor thing might have quit the job the next day ...
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

I think you just described a rape !!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    The poor thing might have quit the job the next day ...
    She will quit.... So sad

Senior Member(無間使者)

That's insane..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12