Thread: MARI : the SMILING ASSASSIN. So sweet and cute but WOW! What a FUCK!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

MARI : the SMILING ASSASSIN. So sweet and cute but WOW! What a FUCK!

When I walked in to room 5 Mari was shyly standing in almost complete darkness.
    I had to turn the dimmer up and have a better look at her.
    I liked what I saw. Pretty face and hot body with some nice curves.
    I introduced myself and asked her name and she said "I'm XXXXX (real name). No! No! I'm Mari!"
    She was a bit worried that she had given away her real name but she needn't have worried.
    An hour later after she had sucked and fucked my brains out I not only forgot her name I forgot my own fucking name!
    Mari is the perfect and quintessential Japanese girl.
    Cute and pretty in a natural girl next door way, friendly, polite, submissive, and shy and innocent and first until her natural instincts take over and she fucks you like crazy, drains every drop out of you; and has an even better time than you do in doing so.
    And always with that gorgeous smile! Always GFE even when she is being as nasty as fuck!

LOOKS and BODY
    Mari is 22yo and very cute and very pretty.
    She has that cute round Japanese face and very long hair.
    I love the contrast between her perfect and sweet innocent smile and her sexy "come fuck me eyes"
    I told her she has sexy eyes and shyly she said "that's just make-up". Japanese girls are so refreshingly honest.
    Mari has got the perfect body built for fucking - girls like this must have been designed by the engineers at Sony or Nissan.
    Some girls with a similar body are Cherry and Annie or going back a while Lemon, Yui, Usagi, and Hina.
    Quite short at around 155cm, a size 7, B cup tits, a bit of padding around the hips, waist and arse but still nice and firm.
    I love the delicately built girls like Angel, Akina, Alice and Nova but you always feel like you have to be careful with these girls in case you break them.
    But girls like Mari are built for fucking; compact, squeezable, and with the right amount of padding to grab onto.
    You can grind and slam against them and you can tenderly and passionately hold them, and they are perfect to snuggle up with after they have drained every drop of energy and cum out of you.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    Mari has worked a bit in Japan and it shows in her total commitment to pleasing you, her impressive skills and the little things she does like gently remove your clothes and perfectly fold them.
    Although she has a bit of experience she still comes across as quite shy, fresh and innocent.
    She is a 110% GFE girl with a very friendly and sweet nature.
    Like most Japanese girls I have met she is very horny and genuinely loves sex and gives it 110%
    Her English is good but I had to teach her all the "bad" words. She is a quick learner.

DATY and DFK
    Mari was shy about removing her undies apologizing for having hair.
    I assured her it was OK but gave her my usual advice which is if you want the guys to like you more then you should trim it and if you want to be the most popular girl in the shop then shave it.
    She said she would shave it
    Mari is like Liz in that she doesn't just get wet but her pussy becomes like a syrupy honey pot.
    She tastes great too and really gets off on DATY.
    Mari is wonderful to kiss; very passionate and non-stop DFK.

BBBJ
    Mari is one of those Japanese girls who treats your cock like its some sort of precious jewel.
    She literally worships it.
    She looks at it, admires it, kisses it, licks it, gently strokes and sucks it.
    And then she goes up a few gears and gives a fantastic BBBJ.
    Every now and then she looks up and gives you that killer smile, or asks "Kimochii?", or asks "harder?, "softer?"
    Amazing girl!
    We had a bit of a "lost in translation" moment when because I was enjoying her BBBJ so much I was moaning "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"
    And she would stop and say "Fuck now?"
    And I would reply no "keep sucking"
    Anyway she soon caught on and at the end of the session I gave her a quick lesson on the 101 uses of the word Fuck in the English language.

FUCKING
    Mari is a dynamite fuck!
    Like I said she is perfectly built for fucking but she also has the perfect attitude for fucking - SHE FUCKING LOVES IT!
    She is tight but not to tight and she gets so wet and syrupy and her pussy is so hot a few times I had to pull out and check the dom was still on.
    She is fantastic in cowgirl - grapping those womanly hips and her meaty arse grinding you to dust is awesome.
    Missionary is amazing especially when she puts her ankles way up on your neck so you can give it to her.
    But best of all is when she wraps her legs around you really tight when she senses you are about to come and squeezes every drop out of you while at the same time sucking your tongue.
    And then of course there's doggie - perfect arse for doggie - best so far this year!

ROUND 2
    After we had a great fuck I was laying there still 3/4 hard and Mari grabs my cock and gives it a kiss on the knob and mumbles something in Japanese and gives that killer smile again.
    Soon enough she is DFKing me and stroking my cock and then fucking hell it's on again.
    More fucking and sucking and coming; buzzers going off in the background.
    This girl is amazing!

THE SMILE
    Mari has got the best smile - it's a heart melter and cock straightener at the same time.
    When you are holding her, kissing her, going down on her, she is sucking your cock, you are fucking, you are just chilling out, suddenly she will give you that smile and it's just fucking magic!

OVERALL
    Perfect girl as far as I am concerned.
    Only proviso is if you are only into skinny girls then not the best choice.
    But if you don't mind a bit of meat and some womanly curves then Mari is as good as it gets.
    Very cute, horny as fuck, great skills, loves sex, total GFE, and will totally spoil you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Rooter. How old is she can I ask?

Quote Originally Posted by Guymartin420 View Post
    Thanks Rooter. How old is she can I ask?
    Sorry bro, forgot to add that vital detsil.
    She's 22yo.
    I'll add that to the AR.

If any bro sees Mari tomorrow please let me know if she shaved her pussy.
    I'm curious.

Senior Member(無間使者) Calpico_Can's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I'm curious.
    if my curiosity is still strong by the end of the week, then I'll pay her a visit and report back to you on that

however Baby, Kelly and Lisa are also on my list to visit

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm curious.
    Hey Rooter I have to say I'm a little disappointed you persuaded her to shave off her entire bush. As an intrepid bushman I think you could have got her to leave just a little forrest for the rest of us. Not one of those silly landing strips - but perhaps something like Annie's downstairs hair style - cropped close to the skin but with full enough coverage that it would have done Telstra proud.

Quote Originally Posted by LongJohnSilver View Post
    Hey Rooter I have to say I'm a little disappointed you persuaded her to shave off her entire bush. As an intrepid bushman I think you could have got her to leave just a little forrest for the rest of us. Not one of those silly landing strips - but perhaps something like Annie's downstairs hair style - cropped close to the skin but with full enough coverage that it would have done Telstra proud.
    Yeah I hear you bro.
    I like a bit of bush too but I have to acknowledge that us lovers of bush are in the minority.
    Reading this forum over the years has convinced me the vast majority of punters preferences are as follows:
    1. Fully shaved
    2. Small patch of hair or landing strip
    3. Neatly trimmed
    4. Full bush

Fashions come and go though and the bush is starting to made a comeback.
    Might take 5 to 10 years before it becomes mainstream again though.

Banned
    I dont mind bush (neatly trimmed), or completely shaved pussy, or the landing strip
    In addition, the complete but trimmed bush is nice, had a girlfriend like that last year, just implies careful grooming

I dont like 'untamed outback jungle'

Equally, I dont like pussy stubble, as its very painful when doing DATY, and suggests the lady is half assed at grooming, or at the very least is letting stubble get in the way
    In summary, I prefer bush, because this means I will never have stubble to deal with if she misses a day shaving

Had a Japanese girlfriend a few years back, who did laser treatment down there, and to be honest, I missed now and then seeing natural forest growth

Quote Originally Posted by harmony View Post
    I dont mind bush (neatly trimmed), or completely shaved pussy, or the landing strip
    In addition, the complete but trimmed bush is nice, had a girlfriend like that last year, just implies careful grooming

I dont like 'untamed outback jungle'

Equally, I dont like pussy stubble, as its very painful when doing DATY, and suggests the lady is half assed at grooming, or at the very least is letting stubble get in the way
    In summary, I prefer bush, because this means I will never have stubble to deal with if she misses a day shaving

Had a Japanese girlfriend a few years back, who did laser treatment down there, and to be honest, I missed now and then seeing natural forest growth
    I think the majority of bros love a freshly shaved or waxed crisp clean fresh cunt.
    And to be honest I am going over to the dark side too.
    I fucked the new Thai girl Kaya at Ginza the other day and her bald tight little cunt was fucking beautiful!
    My preferred option is still a perfect little trimmed triangle though.
    Totally agree with you about laser not being a good option - there's no turning back from that.
    Like heavily tattooed girls, they will regret it in a few years when fashions change.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Mari was awesome
    GFE max
    the only complaint was that I didnt get the full hour from management as I was kept waiting after my appointment time but the buzzer went off an hour after my original appointment time
    that was a bit of a disappointment and we had to rush to finish off and get dress in a hurry

Quote Originally Posted by avancele View Post
    Mari was awesome
    GFE max
    the only complaint was that I didnt get the full hour from management as I was kept waiting after my appointment time but the buzzer went off an hour after my original appointment time
    that was a bit of a disappointment and we had to rush to finish off and get dress in a hurry
    Great to hear you had a great time with Mari.
    She's a fantastic girl
    Regarding the time issue, there must have been some sort of mix up. You should discuss it with Wilson and work something out.
    It's very rare for sessions to be cut short at Ginza; in fact the opposite is usually the case and bookings often go over time.
    Oh, and while I've got your attention: has Mari trimmed or shaved her pussy yet?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great to hear you had a great time with Mari.
    She's a fantastic girl
    Regarding the time issue, there must have been some sort of mix up. You should discuss it with Wilson and work something out.
    It's very rare for sessions to be cut short at Ginza; in fact the opposite is usually the case and bookings often go over time.
    Oh, and while I've got your attention: has Mari trimmed or shaved her pussy yet?
    I thought this has been clarified with a few disappointment comments above
    lol
    just to reconfirm... yes she shaved

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree with Rooter. Mind blowing session with her the other day. She's done a few tricks up her sleeve. Started slow but warmed up pretty quick. Her kissing, slides and BBBJ is top notch. Yes confirmed that she got rid of the bush now but not lasered.
    So hard to book Ginza's girls these days. I had to book early even before the roster was released.

Quote Originally Posted by freshjive View Post
    Agree with Rooter. Mind blowing session with her the other day. She's done a few tricks up her sleeve. Started slow but warmed up pretty quick. Her kissing, slides and BBBJ is top notch. Yes confirmed that she got rid of the bush now but not lasered.
    So hard to book Ginza's girls these days. I had to book early even before the roster was released.
    Yeah bro, she is an amazing girl.
    Very GFE girl, very sweet and cute, but fucking hell, she loves to fuck and suck, and loves to please.
    And she gets sooooo wet!!!
    But even when she is fucking and sucking and coming like crazy she is still so sweet!

Noticed Mari is back tomorrow.
    She has been away for a couple of months - I think she went back to Japan.
    I really would love to see her tomorrow because I know for a fact that J girls come back as horny as fuck after a break, but I am desperately trying to stick to my one girl/one visit policy this year.
    So I'll just dedicate a limerick to her instead.

Mari
    Fucking hell I really like you Mari
    You're so sexy you'd even look hot in a sari
    I'll never forget that sexy smile
    And your natural sexy style
    Fuck! You're hotter than a red Ferrari

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I tried her yesterday and sadly to say. I am really disappointed !!!!

ThAt my bank account was running out or else I would have booked her the whole day!!!
    While fucking her and she smiled and with one cute dimple on her face! That was the cutest smile and my heart just melted !!!!
    I am going to see her again next week! But she said her period might come so I promised her the week after! If you like tasty shaved pussy!!! She is yours and fuck in any position you like! She is my current leader in gfe now!

Hey timtam.
    Great to get some feed back on Mari.
    I can see why you love Mari so much. She is a really special girl.
    There are some amazing girls in the gold and gold premium class.
    Mari is right up there.
    Some others that come to mind are Cherry, Mia, Jennifer, Yoshiko, Cake, Bianca, Fiona.
    You don't have to get a Diamond girl to get excellent service at Ginza, especially if you are into GFE.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah
    But now I work so far away from ginza that my regular weekly or two punting has been reduced or else I would have tried them all.

Quote Originally Posted by timtam View Post
    Yeah
    But now I work so far away from ginza that my regular weekly or two punting has been reduced or else I would have tried them all.
    That's cool bro
    If you have to narrow it down to one horny GFE Japanese girl then go for Mari; actually you really should see Cherry too.
    But try and see Cake, Love and Yoshiko too if you can ...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lol
    I might as well get a buffet selections !!!

Been traveling a lot and punting in different countries has a lot of fun and different experiences and a lot cheaper too!!!