Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 12 bellevue street surry hills

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    a few of you blokes are decidedly ageist. Why shouldn't there be brothels catering for older punters and older working girls?

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    a few of you blokes are decidedly ageist. Why shouldn't there be brothels catering for older punters and older working girls?
    Excellent point brother Wayne,

A lot of shops do not cater for really old gentlemen, which is fair enough. But one day if I am say 75 and still have the needs, I would love to know that there are places that I could go and the WL are not younger than my granddaughter!! And I suppose at that age, STD and HIV are not really a concern for some people and they probably like to be back to nature and do everything bare back - Just a thought, I probably will still play it safe..........haha

Just my two cents

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well all I can say about it is play safe.

But AHLUNGOR your right. trust me when you are 75 or even 80 you will still look and get hard if you can or get that feeling when you are that age. I had to do some Community service due to my own indiscretions in the past. I worked in nursing home in Lakemba full of moslty old Greek men and women. let me tell you the me still that same. in fact soem of them asked me about material and what this and that. the ones with minds still fully attached holy crap. The adventures they told, one guy apparently and his gradnson who was 18 told me it was all true. I saw photos. I understood why then Why he said to me HE liked going to the shopping centre in summer. his note was the Mothers look just as good now.
    So don't worry I think with modern tech and health there will be 50-60 year old working women in the future. But I think even at that age old man still wants it nice and soft young and playfull.

Take this note when I told him and showed him Sasha Gray and told him she has greek he lost it. Oh and the one with partners were still doing it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    AHLUNGOR and Bigfoot, its not just about having itchy pants in your 70s and 80s; its also about losing your abilities much earlier. Most men approaching their half century begin to get erection issues. They either have a few unpleasant experiences when they can't get it up, have leakage or some other embarrassment. Younger women simply do not understand and can be cruel through their ignorance. Older working women know men's biology better than the vast majority of men; and can be more than just helpful, they can share knowledge that the men don't even get from their highly-paid doctors. i hate to hear these women mocked.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i agree with Wayne here.Sometimes when a man gets to 50 or 60 he may have some erection problems and condoms make it worse so i beleive this shop caters for older customers and may allow natural with some customers.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

did anyone got BBFS at 12 bellevue recently?

Just was wondering if anyone had received BBFS recently here?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Devgru86 View Post
    Just was wondering if anyone had received BBFS recently here?
    I don't go to this shop! But I notice this is your first post on the forum! I don't think that the question is appropriate, if someone is getting BBFS they are not going to come out on here and say so as it could get the shop into trouble and the next thing you will be asking is the girls name.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12