Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Not Happy

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Biggerbanana, Dsmaker, lonelyorange, EvolutionTroll, MandenMan, Alexcot, Fkdoll2398, Hilltommer, multibillionaire, akkw280
    I wracked my brains to even think up one half decent user name, but all of these ones are original and inventive, some more than others, but still, they are all good.

My favourites are Mandenman, (it rolls off the tongue beautifully) EvolutionTroll (that's a strong and unexpected combination) Hilltommer (where did that one come from? And I'm quite fond of Dsmaker and multibillionaire too - does multibillionaire have that constantly thumb flicked US dollars wad as an avatar? No, that is someone beginning with W I think. Withnal? Wthing? It would have been a good avatar for multibillionaire though! Alexcot is interesting enough and while biggerbanana is a little obvious, it is half amusing and so is a good balance for the rest of the crew.

My most favourite one though is the great lonelyorange. In fact, it must have felt a little unkind sometimes to criticise someone with such an innocent and sentimental name I was hoping that would be the one that survived the holocaust. However, lonelyorange, belying his very name, emerged as a spokesman for the rest so he, unfortunately was the one that had put his head above the trenches too often, and now he has been forcibly retired. And I am sad about that.

So who did survive the cull out of the, in my view, entertaining crew?

Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    I wracked my brains to even think up one half decent user name, but all of these ones are original and inventive, some more than others, but still, they are all good.

My favourites are Mandenman, (it rolls off the tongue beautifully) EvolutionTroll (that's a strong and unexpected combination) Hilltommer (where did that one come from? And I'm quite fond of Dsmaker and multibillionaire too - does multibillionaire have that constantly thumb flicked US dollars wad as an avatar? No, that is someone beginning with W I think. Withnal? Wthing? It would have been a good avatar for multibillionaire though! Alexcot is interesting enough and while biggerbanana is a little obvious, it is half amusing and so is a good balance for the rest of the crew.

My most favourite one though is the great lonelyorange. In fact, it must have felt a little unkind sometimes to criticise someone with such an innocent and sentimental name I was hoping that would be the one that survived the holocaust. However, lonelyorange, belying his very name, emerged as a spokesman for the rest so he, unfortunately was the one that had put his head above the trenches too often, and now he has been forcibly retired. And I am sad about that.

So who did survive the cull out of the, in my view, entertaining crew?
    Sextus' compliment or support is usually the kiss of death for the recipient !

it happened many times before like the supports for the poet troll and yamada !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post

Maybe he should bring back the Guillotine and use it has his avatar

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Shit, you are right! I also remember supporting The Tiger and he went the same way - ironically at Yamada's hands.

Maybe I'll have to be more careful with my endorsements in future - ha ha!

Shit, you are right! I also remember supporting The Tiger and he went the same way - ironically at Yamada's hands.

Maybe I'll have to be more careful with my endorsements in future - ha ha!

Fortunately, your spell has been lifted or expired from TheTiger !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Fortunately, your spell has been lifted or expired from TheTiger !
    Seems the Tiger was banned on Yamada's word, we all know what Yamada's word is worth now .. "shit"

And this is the reason why:

This is the gun at the front of the A-10
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GAU-8_Avenger
    The average recoil force of the GAU-8/A is 10,000 pounds-force (45 kN),[3][16] which is slightly more than the output of one of the A-10's two TF34 engines (9,065 lbf / 40.3 kN each).[17] While this recoil force is significant, in practice a cannon fire burst only slows the aircraft a few miles per hour in level flight

Junior Member(有D料到)
    miss the old days of this place

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Haha to funny

Hey why are you getting so defensive Mr orange or who ever you are... Your obviously someone who works there and have no idea about customer service.

Where you in the room Mr Orange ?

I have been to this shop a few times and been lied too 5 mins = 15 mins ect but I choose to wait

Why do you not have a clock in the room ? Simple you guys rip the customers off ... Do not lie about this I have timed all my visits and 95 % of the time they finish early. But once again I love the woman in your shop I cant complain about there service.

My argument is if your paying for 30mins you shouldn't have to wait for a girl to finish her shower as some take ages in there to waste time

once again MR Orange your not in the room so don't comment.

You do not pay to sit and wait for a girl to finish her shower unless she wants a quick freshen up.

She should do it after when the client leaves when the 30 mins is up or 1hr ect, As they do in many many shops and get ready for the next customer......

Many times I have paid for the 1hr and looked at my clock and its only been 45mins ........ yes at your shop.

anyway I have had some awesome punts here that is why I dont really complain but can see where some would .

CUSTOMER SERVICE GOES ALONG WAY AND BEING TRUTHFUL TOO........

Bye for now TEAZZER

Quote Originally Posted by teazzer View Post
    Hey why are you getting so defensive Mr orange or who ever you are... Your obviously someone who works there and have no idea about customer service.

Where you in the room Mr Orange ?

I have been to this shop a few times and been lied too 5 mins = 15 mins ect but I choose to wait

Why do you not have a clock in the room ? Simple you guys rip the customers off ... Do not lie about this I have timed all my visits and 95 % of the time they finish early. But once again I love the woman in your shop I cant complain about there service.

My argument is if your paying for 30mins you shouldn't have to wait for a girl to finish her shower as some take ages in there to waste time

once again MR Orange your not in the room so don't comment.

You do not pay to sit and wait for a girl to finish her shower unless she wants a quick freshen up.

She should do it after when the client leaves when the 30 mins is up or 1hr ect, As they do in many many shops and get ready for the next customer......

Many times I have paid for the 1hr and looked at my clock and its only been 45mins ........ yes at your shop.

anyway I have had some awesome punts here that is why I dont really complain but can see where some would .

CUSTOMER SERVICE GOES ALONG WAY AND BEING TRUTHFUL TOO........

Bye for now TEAZZER
    Why are you picking on lonely orange for something he posted 4 months ago ?

Do you have a fresh complain ?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234