Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JKQUEEN still open now!👍👍👍👍👍

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

JKQUEEN still open now!👍👍👍👍👍

The shop WeChat said closed!But I try to visit JKQUEEN today,The shop is still open,And they have two new girl today。Then reception told me the shop WeChat changed :JKQUEENMASSAGE.Because there's something wrong with the old WeChat password。So the old WeChat does not use。
    Anyway this shop is fine。

Senior Member(無間使者)

Tks

Thanks. I thought someone had said the shop closed too. Glad it's still open had a couple of really good massage girls there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for informing. I too thought the shop had closed which i believe will upset many bros out there.. 😊

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just wonder if it was slightly more than that as all messages and roster posts vanished from here at the same time - maybe change of owner ?
    But it is still open - visited the other day - new guy behind the desk. Just wish they wouldn't try to so hard to force the next girl on the roster on to you.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Good to know its still open -- when is Honey back on

Need to put up the roster

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That's really good news.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    i hope it hasn't changed ownership. the original owner Nana is lovely!

Quote Originally Posted by comradewayne View Post
    Just wonder if it was slightly more than that as all messages and roster posts vanished from here at the same time - maybe change of owner ?
    But it is still open - visited the other day - new guy behind the desk. Just wish they wouldn't try to so hard to force the next girl on the roster on to you.

My mail is there are some issues between the partners!

Good luck to them .

Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    i hope it hasn't changed ownership. the original owner Nana is lovely!

Nana is a lovely lady , she is a friend of a friend - and she is not the problem!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think so!NaNa is a lovely lady.I hope see her every time..I really hope she can get all of this shop's ownership.

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Nana is a lovely lady , she is a friend of a friend - and she is not the problem!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for everyone .sorry for keep quite for last few days !I didn't changed my shop wechat
    ID(JkMassage )still here.i don't know who is that guys try to lie to everyone!
    We have bad issues with partner ship.yes.!that why now all my girl and me stop working at Jk.
    Shop still open but alreday all my girl no there anymore.i feel very sorry for every one.and want to every one know now shop still there.but different with before.i promise my girl I will do what I have to do right now and will see them soon!
    Will coming back soon still keep same wechat and phone!0450452654(nana)
    Quote Originally Posted by eyes View Post
    I think so!NaNa is a lovely lady.I hope see her every time..I really hope she can get all of this shop's ownership.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    WOW ... NANA YOU REALLY ROCK .. love you and love your work .. cant wait till every thing is back to normal again

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Good and friendly operator is hard to come across these days. Especially someone like the lovely Nana !!
    JK is not the same without her .
    Best wishes for her ...
    Keep us bro updated .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hahaha.my friend stop doing this !everyone know you are my friend .haha.but anyway very thanks for you sprot for long time .will see you soon ya!
    Nana
    Quote Originally Posted by Shooter2005 View Post
    WOW ... NANA YOU REALLY ROCK .. love you and love your work .. cant wait till every thing is back to normal again

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I love my shop.coz that is my first shop.all happy time in there! .no only coz of money !
    Will see you guys soon *^^*
    Quote Originally Posted by doubleup View Post
    Good and friendly operator is hard to come across these days. Especially someone like the lovely Nana !!
    JK is not the same without her .
    Best wishes for her ...
    Keep us bro updated .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is a shame, as I was planning another visit at the end of this month. Without Nana there, i'll take my business elsewhere!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylie View Post
    This is a shame, as I was planning another visit at the end of this month. Without Nana there, i'll take my business elsewhere!
    For me, as long as I keep getting the quality service I had from before, I don't really care who runs the business!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So is this place still open? I noticed the open sign is switched off. Assumed it was closed

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethanhunt View Post
    So is this place still open? I noticed the open sign is switched off. Assumed it was closed
    I walked past this this evening and the open sign was definitely on.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I haven't been back since the fallout and it's hard to know who is still there unless you call..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast