Thread: Sandy

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Sandy

ph#ck can't think straight

not because I'm letting the second brain think but because I've been massaged and kneaded like dough.... on the best way possible.

for somebody who claims not to have formal training she had me fooled... at the very least she's had thai massages and knows the moves. damn she's good. so good in fact ib could have sworn this was a legit place....

she seems more shy than Snow or Rose who are on my short-list but neither were available. that's the second time i missed out by only minutes!

sandy. perfectly functional in service levels.
    Sandy. got me over the line.
    Sandy. possibly will warm up with repeat visits
    Sandy. possibly the best masseuse there, even better than Rose and Snow. (haven't tried all of them)

if i want a better massage over everything else then I'd pick sandy again - it just depends what i want, or need on the day.

---
    personally also i think Rose and Snow are cuter but your preferences may differ.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Are the girls there mainly Thai?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    correct, mainly thai. there's a Japanese girl June, and Burmese girl Kim on today according to their roster. Summer's previous shop had more variety that way with jap viet thai Chinese etc

i think this place still has an air of legitimacy because i saw a lady customer come out of one of the rooms yesterday. should have asked if she got the HE. lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I tried a Chinese girl recently called Sherry. She was friendly and provided a good massage.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Bro Is this the June from bamboo? Is this the same shop in world square? Or she just works at both places

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep, she works at both places. .

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Ok thanks.