Thread: Anyone tried adult match maker?

Banned

Anyone tried adult match maker?

Anyone tried it? If so, care to share your experiences? I'm just wondering if it is worth signing up. No point paying to sign up if I'm just going to get rejections 99% of the time.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    I tried it a few years back had a couple of great fucks but most of the women are looking for young guys with big dicks to try. I ended up seeing a few women most of them I had to travel to places like Orange and Bathurst etc along way to go for a root. Ended up meeting a woman and saw her regularly she was a good root but ended up getting too possesive so gave it a miss and havent been back since. If you are older and want young girls then dont bother wasting your time and you also run the risk of getting a woman that is a bad fuck. I became friends with a very nice lady have been seeing her for a few year but when it comes to sex she is hopeless and wont learn.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm guessing these girls aren't Asian chicks??

Only interested in Asian birds.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have been a member around two years ago. I found no luck or either it's just a scam messages that I got through inbox from young to milf saying how good looking iawangle interested they are in me etc.. So when I replied all those messages I never got a response back. so I think to myself wtf is this?? Scam!

The second one was or still is for that matter chinese.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    hey you are talking to the master of masters here. AMM is not really that good - too much traffic not enough results. if you are looking for Asians then Asian Friend Finder is the best - if you have a good profile with some photos, you will get 3 to 5 dates per month - this will increase to 10 date requests around the lonely periods like NYE or Valentines Day....

ashleymadison is hit and miss ...

The trouble with all the dating sites is they can be hit and miss and usually more expensive than going to a brothel.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderM View Post
    hey you are talking to the master of masters here. AMM is not really that good - too much traffic not enough results. if you are looking for Asians then Asian Friend Finder is the best - if you have a good profile with some photos, you will get 3 to 5 dates per month - this will increase to 10 date requests around the lonely periods like NYE or Valentines Day....

ashleymadison is hit and miss ...
    I dont wanted to date them just fuck them so AMM is ok if you have a partner to do the shopping for you takes a while though as Jezzz all the fakes come out of the woodwork

Banned
    It all depends on what you want, a companion or a sex partner. A companion with a view to becoming long term sex partner, go to dating sites. A sex partner only, brothels.