Thread: Judy -------tiny sexy looker

Senior Member(無間使者)

Talking Judy -------tiny sexy looker

Persons Name Judy

Date of Visit Friday 20/3/15 late afternoon

AGE 28+

Shop Hornsby 142, Mob.0410 883 855 tel. 9482 9456

Size/ Shape Tiny , Petite 155cm, CCup Boobs, Attractive sexy face, nice looking shaved Pussy

Services Provided. .FS, BBBJ, CIM, Massage, LFK, Daty, Doggie, Happy GFE

Value For Money . Big Yes

Time/cost $150.00 for 1 hour

This was my second visit on a Friday to see Judy, after last week I was looking forward to another dip, with this tiny sexy vixen.
    Judy has a very gentle warm vibe, happy girlfriend, but with an edge, she is small but she can take whatever you got to give, last week we had a full on sex romp
    with the hot weather & long work hours, I wanted a more relaxed session.
    Judy has a very come & fuck me look, & an amazing tiny sexy body, lovely looking boobs , that are great to suck on.
    Judy loves to kiss , she will kiss you from start to finish, her BBBJ is outstanding, sucked me while I was kneeling on the bed , so I could root her mouth,
    she held my cock with her tiny hand, allowed me freedom to move my cock in her mouth, while she was sucking with great pressure, I could feel a load so could Judy, I told her I was going to cum, & she sucked harder, man what a feeling looking @ her face, she was enjoying the climax & looking forward to getting a mouthful, I drove my cock deeper in her mouth, there was no turning back on Judy part she was going to cope it.
    Released a nice load in her mouth, she opened her mouth to show me, some would of found its way down her throat, the rest she removed with a tissue , we had a cuddle & chat, her English is ok, but Judy don't think so, she goes to school 2 days a week & works in 3 shops.
    After a nice massage & feeling her tiny curvy bum, got a hard on, so gently turned Judy on her side & went in side doggie, really good feeling nice & tight & wet pussy, reaching around & feeling her boobs & kissing the back of her neck , she has lovely soft skin, came in the dom.
    Judy cleaned me up no rush, all very GFE. Judy is well worth a visit, a great root & attractive face.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazzladance69 View Post
    Persons Name Judy
    Date of Visit Friday 20/3/15 late afternoon

AGE 28+

Shop Hornsby 142, Mob.0410 883 855 tel. 9482 9456

Size/ Shape Tiny , Petite 155cm, CCup Boobs, Attractive sexy face, nice looking shaved Pussy

Services Provided. .FS, BBBJ, CIM, Massage, LFK, Daty, Doggie, Happy GFE

Value For Money . Big Yes

Time/cost $150.00 for 1 hour

This was my second visit on a Friday to see Judy, after last week I was looking forward to another dip, with this tiny sexy vixen.
    Judy has a very gentle warm vibe, happy girlfriend, but with an edge, she is small but she can take whatever you got to give, last week we had a full on sex romp
    with the hot weather & long work hours, I wanted a more relaxed session.
    Judy has a very come & fuck me look, & an amazing tiny sexy body, lovely looking boobs , that are great to suck on.
    Judy loves to kiss , she will kiss you from start to finish, her BBBJ is outstanding, sucked me while I was kneeling on the bed , so I could root her mouth,
    she held my cock with her tiny hand, allowed me freedom to move my cock in her mouth, while she was sucking with great pressure, I could feel a load so could Judy, I told her I was going to cum, & she sucked harder, man what a feeling looking @ her face, she was enjoying the climax & looking forward to getting a mouthful, I drove my cock deeper in her mouth, there was no turning back on Judy part she was going to cope it.
    Released a nice load in her mouth, she opened her mouth to show me, some would of found its way down her throat, the rest she removed with a tissue , we had a cuddle & chat, her English is ok, but Judy don't think so, she goes to school 2 days a week & works in 3 shops.
    After a nice massage & feeling her tiny curvy bum, got a hard on, so gently turned Judy on her side & went in side doggie, really good feeling nice & tight & wet pussy, reaching around & feeling her boobs & kissing the back of her neck , she has lovely soft skin, came in the dom.
    Judy cleaned me up no rush, all very GFE. Judy is well worth a visit, a great root & attractive face.
    Did she say which other shops she works at? Hornsby is a bit far for me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Henry, well worth a visit, Judy @ Five Dock, Kellys Asian Flowers, on a Saturday & sometimes Sunday,
    105 Pymble, sometimes on a Tuesday but not always rostered not sure of the name she uses there.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the reply. I appreciate it.

Shop Owner
    Judy is working today