Thread: New servics queen in Geisha Club Paddington, Shirley....Just Amazing!!

Senior Member(無間使者)

New servics queen in Geisha Club Paddington, Shirley....Just Amazing!!

What do you do after you stuck in a shit hole like Brisbane for two weeks and come back to a raining good Friday?? Look for a good fuck and I was betting on my darling in Paddington but she is not on. Just when everything looks going against my way. The reception said another girl just come, also very good services. in comes Shirley.

I op for the new premium services they introduce lately. It included BBBJ, French Kiss.

Shirley is quite busty, at least C cup. She shower with me, with plenty of kissing and hugging. Then we got on the bed and I so look forward to what the premium services is all about and it did not disappoint. Her tung and lips work all over my body and it was magical. Amazing kiss and BBBJ and..... well lets just say she was all over me.

She doom up my rock solid little brother and time for me to work out. I did not disappoint her too, best was when she was on top and seeing her boobs bouncing up and down. Doggy was nice too looking at her nice leg and ass from mirror. Finally go back to miss and blow my load.

This session of premium services with Shirley was well worth every dollar. When I leave I run into Monica. Very hot and well shaped young chick. I enquire with reception about her services level and I was ensure same level of premium services. I will surely come back for her.

Thank you Moving4ward for the quick report.

Gentlemen the amazing Shirley is here tonight...along side with the stunning Monica and Kim, what are you waiting??? Get your booking in and enjoy our fantastic premium services.