Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Oldest massage ladie or working lady you have tapped.

Oldest massage ladie or working lady you have tapped.

This thread is a spin off from Stanmore thread about MILF to some and not for another... It's relative to the punters age.

I'm keen to know who has tapped the oldest ML or WL here.

I think I may have done a WL in Taiwan when I was totallyissed and she would have been early 40s and I was around 25. Man I was pretty wasted that night with the boys on my holiday... Fr some reason it didn't turn me off... Maybe when ur drunk and 25... With a bunch of mates... All WL looked ok..
    behind every good man, is a strong women.
    behind her is his wife..............................

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozilla View Post
    This thread is a spin off from Stanmore thread about MILF to some and not for another... It's relative to the punters age.

I'm keen to know who has tapped the oldest ML or WL here.

I think I may have done a WL in Taiwan when I was totallyissed and she would have been early 40s and I was around 25. Man I was pretty wasted that night with the boys on my holiday... Fr some reason it didn't turn me off... Maybe when ur drunk and 25... With a bunch of mates... All WL looked ok..
    bro i think i did a early 40's when i am 20 when i was totally sober :S she had mad mad mad mad mad tits though

Senior Member(無間使者) henry_lawson's Avatar
    There used to be some busty matrons easily in their 50s at the old Scent of a Woman at Eastwood - I regret now never going more than massage and CBJ, but some of them enjoyed being pleasured as well, it's a pity it has closed. I have recounted previously the tale of one who answered her phone to her son while she 'had her mouth full'!

There was an elegant and very mature European lady at Spoilers, possibly nudging 60, who gave the most erotic massage ever. She remained fully dressed but in a tight fitting sarong that revealed the shape of her full breasts - her manner was so elegant that it seemed improper to ask her to disrobe, and it wasn't necessary - she was absolutely expert.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There are plenty of ladies 40ish who are still pretty attractive and love sex

To put this thread into perspective, there needs to be at least two major separate age groups' point of views: the over 40 and under 40 men's point of view.

I am in the 40+ age group and WL/ML still acceptable to me (say those 35/40+ age group) will probably not be appealing at all to those brothers in the under 40 category especially those in the 20's I suppose, but of course there are also exception to the rule for younger men who appreciate older women, just ask Mrs Robinson and Demi Moore !!

And I am in total agreement with Geoffery Edelston (he is 68) why he married Brynne (28) apart from the very obviously two big reasons.

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by henry_lawson View Post
    There used to be some busty matrons easily in their 50s at the old Scent of a Woman at Eastwood - I regret now never going more than massage and CBJ, but some of them enjoyed being pleasured as well, it's a pity it has closed. I have recounted previously the tale of one who answered her phone to her son while she 'had her mouth full'!

There was an elegant and very mature European lady at Spoilers, possibly nudging 60, who gave the most erotic massage ever. She remained fully dressed but in a tight fitting sarong that revealed the shape of her full breasts - her manner was so elegant that it seemed improper to ask her to disrobe, and it wasn't necessary - she was absolutely expert.
    is that European lady still there?
    I don't mind massaged by a mature lady at all as long as the skill is there!

Senior Member(無間使者) henry_lawson's Avatar
    There is a mature age lady on their roster named Tanya - it could be her but I would ring and ask first if she is European. I have previously tried to book her when she was listed on the roster only to be told she was on leave. Spoilers web site is VERY slow to load, it may be horribly out of date. Phone 9906 2799

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The ML in 107 archer Chatswood is easily 60s, did not offered extra though

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    At a swingers club in the west mid 50's plus- nice tits though

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    I'm in the -40 age group. I did 80 year old granny at 647 because i was desperate, when I 1st came to Australia 6yrs ago, she took her teeth out and told me to relax, and I did. But I drew the line when she offered bare back. Its one of my most shameful punting acts. Shameful because I enjoyed it, but not so much that I wanted to ever do it again.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    I'm in the -40 age group. I did 80 year old granny at 647 because i was desperate, when I 1st came to Australia 6yrs ago, she took her teeth out and told me to relax, and I did. But I drew the line when she offered bare back. Its one of my most shameful punting acts. Shameful because I enjoyed it, but not so much that I wanted to ever do it again.
    I'm not sure I believe this...
    Did you use any KY, how many litres ?

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    I'm not sure I believe this...
    Did you use any KY, how many litres ?
    Ahahaha believe it, ky yes...normal amount I suppose.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Im gonna call Bullshit on this one - theres just no way an 80 y/o lady would be working in a regular suburban brothel

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    she took her teeth out and told me to relax,
    This obviously is a joke- Surely you know Gucci by now

Quote Originally Posted by the wizard View Post
    This obviously is a joke- Surely you know Gucci by now
    Nope I'm afraid its true.

Quote Originally Posted by World citizen View Post
    Im gonna call Bullshit on this one - theres just no way an 80 y/o lady would be working in a regular suburban brothel
    For someone with such a worldly user name, your view of the world seems pretty narrow. Granny WL's do exist in this city. Lol take a trip to 12 Bellevue.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    For someone with such a worldly user name, your view of the world seems pretty narrow. Granny WL's do exist in this city. Lol take a trip to 12 Bellevue.
    I thought you were joking the other day when you suggested to that Brisbane dude to checkout 12 Bellevue

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Theres no 80 y/os at 12 bellevue

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    I thought you were joking the other day when you suggested to that Brisbane dude to checkout 12 Bellevue
    I must confuse I did try 12 Bellevue myself may be 10 or more years ago, from very fading memory, it was a Caucasian Milf, probably my age at the time, mind you back then I was a lot younger !

She must be puntable so I stayed for 30 min, everything was covered and as usual after 5 min of two positional fxxx, Dom off, Spanish and cum on tits!

Just one of those nothing punt and I would have forgotten about it had 12 Bellevue not been popping up in the forum regularly.

Just my 12 cents

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by World citizen View Post
    Theres no 80 y/os at 12 bellevue
    Are you sure? Because I'm speaking from experience. Do you go there often.

Wow you just joined the forum this month and you know everything about the punting scene in the city. Ohhhh I get it you got banned and suddenly reappear as W.C. nice. I already know who you were before the birth of World Citizen. :-p

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast