Thread: Suki - Stunner Service

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Suki - Stunner Service

Was in a bit of a blowout mood the other day and opted to drive down to 40 Forge St.
    Like I said in my other review, place is a hit or miss but I've had more hits than misses in my time.
    This one was another hit to add on the list.

Seemed quiet so I had the privilege to meet about 4 of the WL that night. I've forgotten their names and even how some of them looked. Suffice to say they didn't make too much of an impression upon me.

The last girl I saw was called Suki. Doll like face. Wore nice clothes that wrapped suitably around her frame. Seems like she was around her early thirties. Thinking back to most of my punts, that's probably what I prefer.

Exchanged pleasantries, she wasn't pushy which was a plus. I opted for 1 hour with her.

Shower rituals, dried myself off. She came back in almost immediately after (I hate it when it takes them forever to come back into the room, I'm always left in this semi-naked mode not knowing what to do, I digress).

She seemed very shy, always smiling. I didn't know what to make of it.
    She motioned me to the bed and asked me to relax as she took off her clothes.
    Her body in my opinion was amazing. It was completely different to most of the WL's that I've been with.
    I've seen slim, chubby, big breasts, small breasts. But never had I had a WL who had a body like hers.

If i could describe it, it was as if she worked out in the gym in her younger years, but age and inactivity caught up with her and now there's a thin layer of fay underneath her muscle.

Her arms were well toned, her biceps subtle but present. I could see the outline of her abdominal muscles under the red light and it turned me on so much. They weren't extremely obvious, but just enough to show you that they were there.

I must admit though, her breasts weren't perfect, but I was caught up too much in the moment to care.

Catbath was nice. CBJ was sensual, however I would have preferred BBBJ.
    No DFK at first but slowly she became receptive and we started making out quite passionately.
    The sex was great, she was quite flexible and it felt like I was deeper than I have ever been.
    Came soon after and immediately she cleaned me up and flipped me over to massage me.

Massage was a great way to wind down.

I'd go back, purely just to see that gorgeous body.....
    Not everyone's up of tea. But I'm hoping it's someone's cup of tea. Someone out there may find her as alluring as I do.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice report..what day does she work?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 3499lee View Post
    Nice report..what day does she work?

I was there on a Friday when I saw her

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for your reply