Establishment: Chinese Remedial Massage
    Date of Visit: March, 2015
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink: 28 Hope Street Seven Hills
    Phone: 02 98387999
    Hours of Business: 10:00 – 9:00?
    Rates: $55/30 and $50 topeless hj.
    Size/shape Weight for height.
    Nationality or Ethnicity: Thai
    Services Provided: Massage and topless hj.
    Value for money/recommend?: Very good
    My experience/comments: Seel below.

Howdy folks,

This is a review of Awaa.

She started off the session with the following words

“We will start off with a massage.”

The moment she said those words Steven Seagal’s eyes lit up and visions of eternal bliss flashed across my brain.

I may be cynical about many things in this world, but I am a cockeyed optimist about women.

Take for example the following event that was instigated by my friend Larry Hovis when I was in Year 12 in high school.

We were talking about scoring with chicks and Larry mentioned Chlamydia Berman. He told me if I followed his simple advice there was no doubt of getting Chlamydia in the sack. It was simple he said, ”Take her to a drive-in movie and halfway through the first feature sit back, relax and extend your arm around her and she will respond by snuggling up to you and Bob’s your uncle!”.

Well, I asked her out and she agreed. At the drive-in the first movie was called Hot Rods to Hell starring Dana Andrews. Now Dana Andrews had been a star in the 40’s, a good actor and was in the great film Laura. This was nota great flick and was so bad that instead of being a drama it was best viewed as a Mel Brooks kind of comedy.

Halfway through the film I stretched out and put my arm around Chlamydia and the following exchange ensued:

Chlamydia: What are you up to Seagal?
    Seagal: Just relaxing.
    Chlamydia: Relaxing? You’re making me nervous
    Seagal: Nervous?
    Chlamydia Yes, Larry Hovis tried the same thing.
    Seagal: And . . .
    Chlamydia: And I told him to take me home and fuck himself.
    Seagal: What about me?
    Chlamydia: Take me home Steven and
    Seagal: And what?
    Chlamydia: And you can fuck Larry Hovis!

So there you have it. Seagal’s vision of a night of filthy passion with Chlamydia evaporated in front of my eyes.

This brings us to Awaa.

28 Hope Street is a bit of a dive. Upon entry I was assigned Awaa, who led me to the back, through the kitchen to what looked like a broom closet.

Awaa is nice. She has reasonable English. A+-B- cups, trimmed pussy and so-so massage skills.

Let me go back to that original quite:

We’ll start off with a massage.”

After she said that I thought, ‘We’ll start off with a massage and then have dfk, daty, bdsm, golden showers, rimming, Greek, bareback in mish, doggie, cowgirl and side-saddle!”

What I actually got for $50 extra was a topless handjob and not a great one at that.

It wasn’t a bad punt, but then again, that’s like saying The Water Boy with Adam Sandler was better than Hot Rods to Hell i.e. that is not an endorsement of Sandler.

Awaa was nice. Massage was fairly basic with her forgetting I had arms and legs.

Well, I must be off and the event with Chlamydia and punt at Hope Street are best relegated to the past where they belong.

I must go now.

See you again folks.

Until that time friends. . . .until that time.

Steven

Senior Member(無間使者)

Smile

Great yarn there, Stephen!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Ewa or Aya? Don't know Awaa...