Thread: Grace 19 yo horny sexy Viet

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Grace 19 yo horny sexy Viet

After I have been spoiled with Monica, Megumi, Yuna few sessions, I decided to give it a try on a new girl on her first day. 19 yo sexy Viet will justify my curiosity and I consider it safe punt.

Stats
    This is based on my opinion.
    Face: 7.5/10 - she is pretty but I am more into Japanese look
    Body: 7.5/10 - I could be wrong here just my preference
    HJ: 8/10
    BBBJ: 9/10 - deep throat
    FJ: 10/10

Introduction
    Grace introduced herself as 19 yo teenage hottie who will blow my mind. Nice start and she asked my opinion for her Ginza's name. Surprise - surprise she might be my neighbour.
    Great way to build the conversation and she started to strip me, DFK and dragged me to shower with her.

She is cute at this moment rubbing my back, tease me , DFK and dried me. Very GFE at this point.

Round 1
    My rule: always give before I take. DATY 19 yo shaved tight pussy is awesome and she cummed very quickly. I was in shocked because she was turned into "Beast" mode. DFK, cat bath, Deep Throat BBBJ, suck my balls and I have to agree with rooter thread. This is one of the best BBBJ I had. I have no chance to catch my breath. Before she started grinding me she always did the opening " Oh my God..."

She is tight, YES! Cowgirl from sitting position - she's screaming into PSE mode for some reason, and she cummed again for the second time. Pushed me to the back and Cowgirl again, good 10 minutes of grinding, fucking, screaming and we came.

Did I say she came three times ? Friggin I thought Megumi is the most sensitive one?

She hugged, kissed me and still providing HJ. My gun is hard again in no time..

Round 2
    " What happen to him..?" Huh ? I asked her who's him? Oh right.. she's pointing to my gun again. And again, BBBJ, fucking, grinding, she came again on cowgirl.

She's light, I lifted her and fuck her on standing position. Pounding her on mish, Bell rang..
    " Fucked.."
    She asked me not to stop and while I fucked her she tried to call Wilson to extend the time and other punter was waiting.

Oh well, walked into shower and still fucked her. Came at the right time..

Ran, get dressed and took a while for me to catch my breath.

I might see her again.

rcha086
    Thanks for the review, I absolutely can't wait to see her today!