Thread: V Grace (GCP)

rcha086

V Grace (GCP)

Another gem from Ginza with this Vietnamese bunny, Grace.

I used to punt often at Cherryblossoms, and while the punts there were mostly very average, the standouts were usually Vietnamese, so I had to try Grace out for myself when she popped up on the roster. After reading rooter's review, she sounded exactly my type - pocket rocket, nice curves, enthusiastic BBBJ. I don't feel like I need to make a description of Grace here, because rooter got it pretty much all right. She is definitely curvy, but she's not fat nor chubby at all. She is the correct definition of curvy, not the polluted definition by unscrupulous advertisers of shapeless, fat women. She is definitely in her teens, everything about her screams high school! If she wore a schoolgirl outfit, you would think she was not even legal! But she wore a nice black skimpy outfit. She is very meaty in the thigh/bum area, most likely due to good workouts. Amazing to grab onto while she rode me cowgirl. Nice tits too, so perky and a perfect size for her frame. Very short, and it adds to her cute, young look.

The best thing about Grace is that she's completely genuine. Some punts feel too clinical, no matter how good the WL is, but with Grace, you really get the sensation that she's a student that has a crush on you (the teacher) and it's like she puts you in a situation where you can no longer hold her advances off, and you just give in to her. During the entire session, she would do things that you usually don't get with a WL. She's amazing with her kisses, and she's a girl that I can be in sync with when DFKing. Those who have seen Kiki, you'll understand me when I say her tongue and mouth has a mind of its own and has no regard for your tongue or lips. But with Grace, you can feel that while she's kissing you, she's constantly matching your tempo. She liberally uses her tongue, but it's such a pleasure nibbling and pecking on her thick, soft lips. She knows when to hold her tongue back while you reach in with yours, and then she'll come back at you when you retract and start nibbling her lips.

But we're not here for her kisses. DATY, she got wet very easy and she has a unique taste. Maybe because I had the gum in my mouth but she definitely tastes different to other girls. There was a sharp tang to it, but definitely wasn't stinky nor bad tasting. She loved it, and a good 15 minutes of this she eagerly said it was her turn with a cute giggle. She didn't play around; she went straight for my cock. I wouldn't say her BBBJ was special, but she's definitely cock-hungry. Tries to DT, and ferociously bobs her head up and down on it 80% of the time. She does use her hands and pay attention to the balls every so often, but you can tell she's slightly inexperienced here. For me, a good BJ focuses on good sucking, not just bobbing up and down. All the feeling is up on the head, but bobbing up and down, no matter how much suction she has, stimulates the shaft more, and no matter what, her hand could do that better. Also, the way she uses her hands, she needs a bit of guidance. Maybe because I was spoilt with Rei's BBBJ performance last week, but I think Grace has a bit more to learn in the art of the handjob. She has the right motions, but just needs a bit of finesse. She loves using the mirror though, and it was such a thrill the first I caught her looking at herself in the mirror with my shaved, bare cock in her mouth. She had the room with the rectangular bed with the mirror right next to it, so I got two close-up views of her sucking away. An even better view was her on top!

Grace is tight, though not super tight like some of the other girls at Ginza, but it's an amazing feel as she has vice grips for muscles down there. Again, her genuineness for her love of sex showed. She was always active in all positions, finding ways to kiss me, or ways to get me deeper inside her. She constantly changed up her positioning so I could hit her sweet spot, and once she was there, she would let out a loud moan and we would just fuck and fuck. She was not shy at this point, giving me cheeky smiles and grins whenever we make eye contact. We went through cowgirl and mish over and over, alternating as each of us got tired. Those thigh/bum muscles were amazing to grab onto in both mish and cowgirl, and made it so easy for me to grip onto so I could just thrust away. Finally switched to doggy, and she offered a nice view with those thighs and that ass propped up. Her ass is meaty, though not as shapely as some of the other girls. I came in no time, as I gripped onto her waist and just fucked her hard.

We spent the rest of the session laying down, but she was constantly stroking me, playing with my nipples and cock gently, but I was spent, so he stayed limp. Because of her English, we got some conversation going, got some good laughs out of her. I eventually told her that the key to unlocking my hard cock was to nibble on my nipples while stroking my cock, and straight away she got on it, and in no time was I hard again. Unfortunately, a few minutes into sucking my cock (with the same ferocity as earlier) the bell rung. She finally got up from her position and looked at me with those teen eyes, telling me she wanted to keep sucking. I didn't want her to stop either, and she made a suggestion to extend. I told her if she could get an extension with me, then I'm up for it, but as I expected, she was all booked up. She let go of the intercom with almost a sad-looking, disappointed face; never had I come across a WL that was genuinely gonna miss my cock more than her. She helped me out in the shower and a few more kisses later, I was off.

Grace
    Face - 8.5/10 - Seductively cute.
    Body - 9.5/10 - Proper curvy, petite body. Perfectly framed body features.
    Attitude - 9/10 - She may have grew up here, but she's got a good head on her shoulders; genuinely loves to please.
    Enthusiasm - 9.5/10 - Genuinely horny, genuinely wants more.
    BBBJ - 7.5/10 - She loves sucking cock, just needs a bit of technique and finesse to it.
    Sex - 9/10 - Tight pussy, tight body, goes off like a rabbit on heat. Not too flexible.
    Overall - 9/10

Grace has a womanly body that can still grow and blossom. A must see especially if you like really young girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review. I'll give Grace a go hopefully soon. I've always wanted to try Vietnamese.