Hey fellas! Haven't written in this forum for a while because I've been busy with work but I do suss out this site on the regular.

Anyway, I thought I'd try the new shop - booked Minami for 30mins. Drove to the shop right after work - I was excited to try this Japanese chick! Was charged $10 extra (Japanese tax) which I was ok with. However, when Minami introduced herself to me, I felt a weird vibe - she was hesitant to answer my questions...

I suss out the ladies now because I've learnt from experience that if you don't ask and just assume, then you may get a dud. Minami's English is good but when I asked her about her services she just quickly replied, "normal FS". I didn't event get to ask a few more questions because she just walked away - but I was horny and drove all the way here + other girls were busy so I continued with the punt.

Yeah she's pretty but I'm also about service - I decided to gamble & paid the $100 fee. After the shower, I got on the bed & she did the usual set routine - kissing my nipples first then giving me head - (CBJ). I'd rather BBBJ but it's all good!

Once I got hard, I fucked her in various positions & during our session, she made cool sounding moans like in a JAV - I tried kissing her but nah! So I sucked on her titties, kissed her neck & face while smashing her sweet Japanese pussy! I got to finger her too - very nice!

I was gonna tell her that I was about to cum & if I could COB but couldn't be bothered askin her so I just pulled out & sprayed her stomach with my special D sauce! LOL! She seemed to like it - she was smilin & laughing because some of my cum managed to land on her hair!

Didn't feel a connection with her - So the question is, would I see her again...? Hmmmmm.....