Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Happy Dragon review - Newcomer (pardon the pun)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by icanfly View Post
    I wonder if she's Thai?
    Nah she's korean.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

It's a toss-up...

Okay... I'm new to this massage thing, and new to the forum. Here's my list so far:

RTM
    PureM
    HD

I LOVE, RTM, PM is pretty sweet, but my experience at HD changed me forever : ) HD truly is the happiest place on earth.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Not relevant

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can anyone PM with a decent girl at HD? I've had a few from older ML's in the last few weeks and looking for something a little less geriatric.

Happy Punting,
    Tex

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tried HD for the first time. Got Nana. Young Korean.

Massage 7/10
    Finish 9/10
    VFM 10/10

$50 all inclusive is probably the best vfm you're gonna get. Glad I don't live down the coast or it could end up being quite expensive in the long run

Junior Member(有D料到)

Again

Went again today got a hottie from the UK. Loved her accent. Left happy

Junior Member(有D料到)
    HD is a great little find thanks to the info on the forum. Been a couple of times now, once for the 30 min massage and once for the hour. 30 mins for $50 inclusive just can't be beaten. Massage ended up being a bit mechanical but still, for $50 how much can you expect? Second punt there for the hour with a Japanese girl. Average massage but good conversation. A bit more sensual but I reckon there's nothing happening there in a one hour session that can't be achieved in a thirty minute one. Was told during this session that the same owner has another place on the highway just south of Surfers. Anyone know if the same services are on offer there as well?
    May the Force be with you

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I should have read this thread before going there yesterday. I was wondering why the prices are more expensive than the ones I'm used to in Brisbane. Pity it was a very last minute decision and I only had time to Google the address, location and take the refidex out to find how to get there from the M1.

I had this Vietnamese, K*** and she was very upfront. Seems like I was her best choice for the day because she was pushing package deals to me. She said it was busy day and it doesn't surprise me because it was raining and the carpark was spoilt for choice.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well i don't visit HD much these days, not for any other reason than i found a few gems that i prefer.

However on Saturday i had to drive through Chevron so i decided to drop in on the way past and donate my $50 for 30 minutes.

Greeted by N*** whom i have never met before, but she tells me she has been there for 12 months.

Nude up and lay down on the table, and she goes pretty much straight for the tackle tickle. No rubbing the back for 15 minutes or fucking around, oils up one leg and works the crack and sack instantly - very good.

Anyway this goes on for a bit, little chit chat here and there and needless to say when i flipped i was ready to go.

More teasing on the front, oiled up each leg and still teasing the ball bag.. Bit of oil on the stomach and 'accidental' rod touch here and there - very very good.

Anyway without my request she got to work. After a few minutes i requested nude for an extra fee, to which she excitedly obliged.

Well she's doing her thing standing next to me, while i have a bit of a touch around, next minute she decides i may be able to access her amble breast easier if she were to straddle me.. No problem. She's rubbing her tits in my face and dry humping the fark outta me. Then she slowly moves down and i am able to enjoy a nice titty fuck. This really doesn't do a great deal for me, but it was nice to see the extra effort. I made a comment about her very nice set of boobs and she offered that perhaps i would like to shoot my load on them? Sure.

So what i expected to be a quick in and out and strictly business turned into quite a nice session.

One thing that did weird me out - at the end she asked if i would like her number so i could book her? To be honest i don't really, but to not offend her i said sure. She took my phone to punch in her number, and instead of giving it back she called her number so my number came up on her phone...

When i left i deleted her number and erased the call (I'm married) but there is that concern that i will receive a call or text at some point 'darling why you not see me so long' or something like that.

All in all it was a great session. Not quite as good as a couple of my other regulars, but quite a nice change for what i expected to be a much less interesting session.

If you want her name just PM me.

Oh and one more thing - when she was working my ass crack she asked me if i had been to the beach because there was some sand in my ass. She politely removed it for me. Only problem is i hadn't been to the beach. For quite some time. Might need to wipe my ass a bit better from now on.

Enjoy brothers.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's a pity you deleted her number, because you should have blocked it first, saving you worring about getting that unexpected phone call or text.

haha - the paranoia of unwanted calls. I know of whom you speak and she has my number as do a few other MLs. She doesn't harass or send reminders (unlike a few other MLs). I also am not overly concerned about the number being found because I have a bona fide phone and a boner phone for just such incidents and to make bookings from without awkward numbers showing in call logs on the phone or on the account. Having said that, if the boner phone is found I'm fucked.

BrainSex
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    It's a pity you deleted her number, because you should have blocked it first, saving you worring about getting that unexpected phone call or text.
    actually, blocking the number means there is a record of the bocked numbers which then raises the questions of "why all these blocked numbers my faithful husband?"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    Never thought about this

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by flamejob View Post
    haha - the paranoia of unwanted calls. I know of whom you speak and she has my number as do a few other MLs. She doesn't harass or send reminders (unlike a few other MLs). I also am not overly concerned about the number being found because I have a bona fide phone and a boner phone for just such incidents and to make bookings from without awkward numbers showing in call logs on the phone or on the account. Having said that, if the boner phone is found I'm fucked.
    Love the boner phone. legend.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainSex View Post
    actually, blocking the number means there is a record of the bocked numbers which then raises the questions of "why all these blocked numbers my faithful husband?"
    Many valid reasons to block a phone number. I'm sure anyone could come up with a reasonable excuse.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi bro darthvader,
    It's not like sydney, I miss the line ups.
    Thanks for the review.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Awesome review, will keep her in mind next time I'm down the coast.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Paid a visit to this place finally when I was relaxing the coast yesterday on this crappy rainy weather. My first point of call was a private girl who just screwed me around after 40mins tennis match of messages I gave up. I then went to Relax first and the only ML who was available there was just butt ugly with a bad figure so I told them I will return later when other ML free. I walked and found HD. So walked in and was presented with a non-asian. This kinda shocked me was I have never had any luck with non-asian MLs. Anyway I let her continue and expecting a very plain session. Having nice chat with her it turns out I her first day and I was her very first customer to perform any professional massage. In my mind I was "holy crap this is not good" I have never been in a situation like this before. Anyway I was lucky enough to make a very good connection and impression with her and she relaxed. Her massage ability isn't awesome as she is completely new to the business, but isn't poor, I would give her a 4/10 rating, I can see her improve.
    Anyway long story short, I showed her the ropes of the business, giving her tips and pointers and we both ended up with a fantastic session.
    This girl has been treated awful in her other day jobs in terms of pay, so treat this girl good but don't spoil her. I did educate her about reasonable pricing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bblue View Post
    Paid a visit to this place finally when I was relaxing the coast yesterday on this crappy rainy weather. My first point of call was a private girl who just screwed me around after 40mins tennis match of messages I gave up. I then went to Relax first and the only ML who was available there was just butt ugly with a bad figure so I told them I will return later when other ML free. I walked and found HD. So walked in and was presented with a non-asian. This kinda shocked me was I have never had any luck with non-asian MLs. Anyway I let her continue and expecting a very plain session. Having nice chat with her it turns out I her first day and I was her very first customer to perform any professional massage. In my mind I was "holy crap this is not good" I have never been in a situation like this before. Anyway I was lucky enough to make a very good connection and impression with her and she relaxed. Her massage ability isn't awesome as she is completely new to the business, but isn't poor, I would give her a 4/10 rating, I can see her improve.
    Anyway long story short, I showed her the ropes of the business, giving her tips and pointers and we both ended up with a fantastic session.
    This girl has been treated awful in her other day jobs in terms of pay, so treat this girl good but don't spoil her. I did educate her about reasonable pricing.
    what sort of price was she charging and what service?

Quote Originally Posted by Bblue View Post
    4 out of 10 in massage is pretty poor for my likings. Hope she will improve over time.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast