Thread: Miumiu - Fantastic curvy body with real sexy moans

Banned

Miumiu - Fantastic curvy body with real sexy moans

Girl's Name : Miumiu

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : Wednesday, 26 March 2014

Rates : $85/30min ; $150 per hour

Size/shape : Curvy body, big tits (35in - D cup natural) and big bums (est 35in) , small waist (est 25in) , size 6, 163 cm tall, tanned skin, Pretty face. Medium wavy hair. Angel face, devil's body

Roster: Wednesday

Ethnicity : Chinese (speaks Cantonese and Mandarin)

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath

Review

Saw Miumiu in the line up and was immediately attracted by her big boobs, slim waist and curvy body, plus her pretty angel face. Took her for an hour without hesitation.

Miumiu spoke Cantonese and Mandarin with me. She is a funny and interesting girl. She is really friendly and caring. She only gave me standard services, CBJ and cat-bath. Very professionally done. She made my dick very big and strong. As soon as I inserted my dick inside her pussy, she screamed as she felt too tight for her pussy. My dick of course felt very comfortable inside. As I rode her hard and fast, she moaned loudly and sounded very sexy too.

After 5 min., she wanted to get on top of me as she wanted to ride and fuck me. She is a very horny girl. She rode me for over 10 min. While riding, she put both her feet on top of mine to save her energy. This made her pelvis rubbing very strongly against mine. I could feel that she came again in this position. She really put in a lot of energy in this position. She told me she really wanted to come today and so use my body strength to get a good sexual satisfaction. It seemed that she succeeded and she came again at the end of her ride. I enjoyed this position as my hands were enjoying her firm boobs during the whole 10 min. Really awesome feeling.

I then changed to doggy to enjoy her rear view. In the doggy position, my dick got inside further into her pussy and she soon came again. I did not hold myself for much longer and shot my whole load of sperms inside her very wet (by now) pussy.

This is one of my best fucking experience, especially with a girl with such good curvy figures and a strong desire to come sexually.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fkdoll2398 View Post
    Girl's Name : Miumiu

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : Wednesday, 26 March 2014

Rates : $85/30min ; $150 per hour

Size/shape : Curvy body, big tits (35in - D cup natural) and big bums (est 35in) , small waist (est 25in) , size 6, 163 cm tall, tanned skin, Pretty face. Medium wavy hair. Angel face, devil's body

Roster: Wednesday

Ethnicity : Chinese (speaks Cantonese and Mandarin)

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath

Review

Saw Miumiu in the line up and was immediately attracted by her big boobs, slim waist and curvy body, plus her pretty angel face. Took her for an hour without hesitation.

Miumiu spoke Cantonese and Mandarin with me. She is a funny and interesting girl. She is really friendly and caring. She only gave me standard services, CBJ and cat-bath. Very professionally done. She made my dick very big and strong. As soon as I inserted my dick inside her pussy, she screamed as she felt too tight for her pussy. My dick of course felt very comfortable inside. As I rode her hard and fast, she moaned loudly and sounded very sexy too.

After 5 min., she wanted to get on top of me as she wanted to ride and fuck me. She is a very horny girl. She rode me for over 10 min. While riding, she put both her feet on top of mine to save her energy. This made her pelvis rubbing very strongly against mine. I could feel that she came again in this position. She really put in a lot of energy in this position. She told me she really wanted to come today and so use my body strength to get a good sexual satisfaction. It seemed that she succeeded and she came again at the end of her ride. I enjoyed this position as my hands were enjoying her firm boobs during the whole 10 min. Really awesome feeling.

I then changed to doggy to enjoy her rear view. In the doggy position, my dick got inside further into her pussy and she soon came again. I did not hold myself for much longer and shot my whole load of sperms inside her very wet (by now) pussy.

This is one of my best fucking experience, especially with a girl with such good curvy figures and a strong desire to come sexually.
    Thanks for the report!
    Shaved pussy?
    Does she allow 69?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

MiuMiu - Terrible experience..!!!!

She refused to cooperate at all in the bedroom and doesn't allow touching.. She looks worn out and old now.. There are much better girls to punt in this shop..!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Could you report on the good ones bro?