Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why young, attractive men still come to brothel?

Quote Originally Posted by vvillie View Post
    I wonder how many of the guys responding to this thread view themselves young and attractive.
    A young and attractive guy will probably be out there chasing and fucking hot chicks - why would he be a keyboard warrior ??

Corrections , a young and attractive guy will probably be chased by many hot young chicks and cougars !! Too busy fucking or deciding who to fuck !!

Just a thought

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kaylie View Post
    to me, seeing hot young ml and having hj (even nude) is not cheating, but i wouldn't have fs when i am married or in relationship with another other than my partner.
    Some people think even hj is cheating - i don't agree. Anyone care to discuss?
    i did not have a sexual relationship with that woman ....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by vvillie View Post
    I wonder how many of the guys responding to this thread view themselves young and attractive.
    I am not but I got money ... does that count as something ...

Sounds very prickly when one says it I know ...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by harmony View Post
    Q. Why do young attractive men still come to brothel ?
    A. Because young, attractive women can be found at brothel
    Completely agree. I remember when I first started punting. Where did we find all of the good looking, slightly naughty women? Working in the strip clubs, RnT and brothels. I'm not as young as then, even though I look pretty young and this is one thing that hasn't changed... Naughty YAW still work at strip clubs, RnT and brothels...

I find that dating women is tedious. There's always this getting to know each other stage and all of the questions. At least with a sex worker, I know straight away if she's good in bed or not...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I'm an ugly old bastard so realistically there is no way I could ever fuck the quantity, quality, and variety of young chicks that I do if I wasn't paying for them.
    But even if I was young rich and handsome I still reckon I couldn't do it.
    And even if I did the amount of time energy money stress effort etc required would be enormous.
    And then you would constantly be dealing with "day after" phone calls, clingy girls, lying, making excuses etc.
    it's just not worth it.
    Punting is so easy and hassle free.

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Banned
    And no one has mentioned dating sites yet
    A lady in my social circle came out of a marriage last year, and her nephew set up a profile on RSVP in January 2015

She told me that she would get 20 men a day trying to contact her, so in a fortnight she got around 200 different men trying to contact her
    It was funny, she told me a story that for the first few men, she would bring her nephew with her !

That is pretty much the most mainstream dating site in Australia
    She paid nothing to register with the site, and nothing to reply to some/most of these emails
    So for women, put up a good profile photo, and you have no worries meeting guys
    The third guy she chose to meet, developed into a relationship, and I presume she didnt contact the remaining guys (typo corrected)

It makes me laugh every time I read journalists saying there is a "man drought". hahah
    The articles are often written by fussy female journalists, interviewing fussy females
    (example below)

Im not against single women, far from it.
    Im just commenting on the demographics on some websites

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...-1227290466148
    Single in Sydney: Is a man drought in NSW to blame or are women too picky?

Yvonne Allen, who has been matchmaking for almost four decades, said her male clients longed for an old-fashioned girl.
    “I don’t believe there is a man drought, but women have become too challenging for men to want to commit.
    Men are pretty simple creatures, they want to be attracted to a woman who has a feminine side,” Ms Allen said.

“These days women earn extremely well and men need to feel needed and a lot feel emasculated, it’s a challenging era.”

Lucy A*, a 36-year-old PhD student, said she was proudly picky.
    'Maybe I am a little too fussy, but the men out there are not what I’m looking for, and all the good ones seem taken', she said

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    If you were my bf, I'd kick your ass so hard.
    That sounds tempting!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harmony View Post
    And no one has mentioned dating sites yet
    A lady in my social circle came out of a marriage last year, and her nephew set up a profile on RSVP in January 2015

She told me that she would get 20 men a day trying to contact her, so in a fortnight she got around 200 different men trying to contact her
    It was funny, she told me a story that for the first few men, she would bring her nephew with her !

That is pretty much the most mainstream dating site in Australia
    She paid nothing to register with the site, and nothing to reply to some/most of these emails
    So for women, put up a good profile photo, and you have no worries meeting guys
    She chose one guy to meet, and that developed into a relationship, and I presume she didnt contact the other 200 guys
    Wait, so she only met one guy out of 200, but told you a story that for the first few guys she met she brought her nephew along with her?

Quote Originally Posted by Sergaent Brody View Post
    i did not have a sexual relationship with that woman ....
    It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Young but not attractive male here
    Some men might gone trough tough time from their first love (or first few) when things didnt go like the fairy tale they imagined. Those kinda of experience might scared of losing people close to them. E.g. close work/uni friend that they have potential to be with as couple but too afraid of risking the their current good relation they have as friends/colleague if they start dating etc. So......WL seem like a hassle free option to enjoy gfe or sexual desires.
    Don't think many will share this opinion though

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    If you were my bf, I'd kick your ass so hard.
    That sounds tempting!
    same here lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    a lot of WLs and MLs are surprised when they see me. they always ask if i have a gf, then why i dont have one.

i'm a huge introvert and in the past i've never been able to keep a gf or friend with benefits around for very long because i only see them when its convenient for myself (selfish i know). sometimes after a long day at work i like to be left alone (always around my team or talking to clients) so i really enjoy having time to myself so i can enjoy my hobbies. when i pay someone for these services i can do so when its convenient for me and not feel guilty, and i dont have to commit to anything after

hi bear dude, do u regret losing the girls due to your introvertness? would you change your personality just to keep the girls? even if its just for show?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalFlush View Post
    hi bear dude, do u regret losing the girls due to your introvertness? would you change your personality just to keep the girls? even if its just for show?
    i wouldnt say regret, but it does suck, and its not that i don't enjoy time with them. when im with others im usually quite energetic and i guess thats what draws people to me, but that energy dies out very quickly. its hard to keep that energy going or fake it, and when im out partying im the first to leave, or when im out on a date (where i dont go home with her) im the first to call it a night.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I am not young or attractive (ask a Cantonese speaker what my username means and you'll know!), but for me the main reason I go to shops is the feeling of instant gratification. I work hard for my money, and I do make a reasonable amount of dosh. After a hard days work, especially after a successful one, what better way to celebrate than to pay money for something that, more often than not, will result in a smile on my face? :-)
    I think even YAMs will agree with me on this.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It's only cheating if there is emotion involved.
    massage-hj-finish! No emotion. Not cheating.
    I have many ML ask why I go, why no girlfriend etc. Truth is, rarely do woman over thirty put out often.
    And Asian woman are the hottest! Where else would I meet them than in a shop?

Quote Originally Posted by Herb View Post
    It's only cheating if there is emotion involved.
    massage-hj-finish! No emotion. Not cheating.
    I have many ML ask why I go, why no girlfriend etc. Truth is, rarely do woman over thirty put out often.
    And Asian woman are the hottest! Where else would I meet them than in a shop?
    LIKE !!

And the same way if I want to fuck a busty hot Aussie blonde, the only way I could fullfill my lust is to go to a shop, right ??

And older white guys want to fuck an Asian girl or get his cock sucked or just a hand job and play with a slim and smooth as silk young girl's body, where else but an Asian brothel or RnT shops ??
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Banned
    Brother GoldfishMan
    I dont speak Cantonese, but your referral to Cantonese slang made me interested !
    This article includes the translation of your profile name, for those nonCantonese speakers here

http://jenniferwong.co.uk/2010/01/29...ery-in-slangs/

‘Jib Mai’ – (literal translation: folded-up / real meaning: antisocial behaviors or attitude; reclusive)

‘Sai’ – (literal translation: sun-dried or sun-dry/ real meaning: show off)

‘Gwai’ – (literal translation: ghost / real meaning: sometimes it refers to a ghost, sometimes a foreigner – you have to check the context!)

‘Ju Par’ – (literal translation: pork chop / real meaning: sometimes it refers to the pork chop that you can eat, sometimes it refers to an ugly and chubby girl / more commonly used by a guy.)

‘Qim’ – (literal translation: submarine, or to duck under the water / real meaning: antisocial behavior or attitude; reclusive; non-communicative)

‘Bak Gu’ – (literal translation: ‘Northern Chinese mushrooms’ / real meaning: can mean either those black Chinese mushrooms you use for making claypot rice with Chinese mushrooms and steamed chicken pieces, or it may refer to a prostitute from Northern China. Depends on context. Derog. However, it is becoming less used)

‘Um Chun’ – (literal translation: pheasant / real meaning: can refer to a pheasant, or to a timid person. Derog.)

‘Chau Yau Yu’ – (literal translation: stir-fried squid / real meaning: can mean stir-fried squid, or gets fired by the boss.)

‘Gum yu lo’ – (literal translation: goldfish man / real meaning: a middle aged man who seduces girls)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    lol, it's interesting reading comments by some punters here that getting a hj, bj, touching a girl (sexually) is not cheating as long as there is no actual penetration involve (i.e penis inserted into pussy).

It's funny how the brain tricks and deceives you into thinking that you actions are justifiable.

Just curious as another brother Cato mentioned it earlier in the thread, is it called cheating if your girlfriend, wife gives another guy a hj, blowjob, kissing etc except for penetration?

just my 2 cents

Banned

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast