Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A girl a day, glory

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

A girl a day, glory

Ppl can believe what they like. We don't really care the truth is Stanley st is run as brothel. So each day we will share with you details about the girls at this shop. Let's see how long it is before pam gets it removed.

So today we glory.

She should be working in f/s or adult movies. This girl is a player. Sexy body, dirty as great tits and pussy. Gets wet and Luvs and want cock.

Tell her want u want to do to her and for the right money she is yours. This is what we did with her it's also been the same as ppl we have pm'ed and in open forum.

Tit fucked her while she jacked off. She started lifting her head as well we're about to blow putting her mouth closer to our cock. Stopped tit fucking slid up and fucked her mouth and blew on her face

Gave her oral she live this. It's easy money for her she lays down spreads her legs and let's you suck and lick her pussy and ginger her ass and pussy. She really gets into this she squeezes her tits and makes the hottest little sounds. Quite the slut.

Bbbj took a little more money but got her all worked up and showed her the coin. She was happy to play not the best but she has great cock sucking lips.

Anal play when she is hot she is easy we never got to fuck her ass but she loves finger and getting it licked. We got to spoon her fuck her ass crack miss her neck and back. She went crazy and asked to blow on her back and ass. She was rubbing her pussy and cum the same time as we did. Fucking hot stuff.

We tried to get her to have sex but she asked to much.

All in all this girl is a whore she loves cock and money. She puts on a great show but never asked once for protection. All our experiences have been confirmed by other ppl that have seen her as well. Not the cheapest but starting to get a little older and needing to do more to compete with the younger girls in this shop.

100 dollar tip will get her nude great body but show her 170 to 200 and you can do to her what ever you want. She is sexy and dirty and shod be working an a brothel.

Tomorrow daisy

P.s she has a boyfriend seen them hand in hand in the city one morning. Feel sorry for the stupid cunt.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    $200 plus the booking fee? Cheaper than your brothel and the way you describe it, better service. Thanks for the information bro, giving Pam a call now to make a booking.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone care to advise which pisspoor brothel these tools are trying to prop up ?

Perhaps PM me so I can laugh at their crappy business model too ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thought the admins here would have banned this fuckhead by now.. anyone can write anything they want about any shop/wl they want & pass it off as "true"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So I guess it's ok to put up bullshit reviews of this cunts brothel ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What does she look like?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How come you refer to a third person all the time ? I call bullshit.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Don't worry. If this is the last straw in trying to bring in customers, by writing crap about so called competition, then they won't be in business for much longer. The brothel owner obviously has no idea what their customers want, thus the downturn in their business.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was lookong forward to hearing about Daisy. I guess he has nothing to tell. As previously mentioned full of S**t

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hopefully banned by the Mods

Senior Member(無間使者)
    please get this rubish of this forum...its not doing anybody good.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Dumb shit

This shithead shudnt even be in business - all this lies and rubbish he is writing - does he realise he is attracting more people curious people away from his brothels !! And more business to Pam !!!!
    Dumbfuckkk
    He owns viper room

Senior Member(無間使者)
    so on top of the ridiculous lists of what is classed as an extra, it's also a brothel where you have to pay to view the line up. No wonder business is decreasing.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donkeydong View Post
    This shithead shudnt even be in business - all this lies and rubbish he is writing - does he realise he is attracting more people curious people away from his brothels !! And more business to Pam !!!!
    Dumbfuckkk
    He owns viper room
    I doubt Joan would be impressed with this bad publicity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think it's all a beat up. But the problem with the girls and the shop is where there's smoke there's fire. Having said that if the shop and girls were this loose wouldn't they be getting a visit form the boys in blue.

In a side note have I done something wrong I or any of my friends have never got these services.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy thumb View Post
    I think it's all a beat up. But the problem with the girls and the shop is where there's smoke there's fire. Having said that if the shop and girls were this loose wouldn't they be getting a visit form the boys in blue.

In a side note have I done something wrong I or any of my friends have never got these services.
    I bet it's because the original poster has never been to this shop and is just posting crap about what goes on there trying to get the girls into trouble.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Been busy

Have been away glad to see nothing has changed. Have and will reply to some of u via pm. More info to come.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by play_by_the_rules View Post
    Have been away glad to see nothing has changed. Have and will reply to some of u via pm. More info to come.
    Been busy playing with both your dicks, that's correct 2 dicks. You could not become that stupid by just playing with 1 dick!

Quote Originally Posted by play_by_the_rules View Post

She should be working in f/s or adult movies. This girl is a player. Sexy body, dirty as great tits and pussy. Gets wet and Luvs and want cock.
    Is this a promotion for Pam? She sounds like the perfect woman.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was in there tonight.. Apparently Glory has resigned and left... Hope the dickhead starting this thread is happy with their efforts!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast