Thread: Amber means go

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Amber means go

Name:Amber

Nationality: Japanese / Russian

Price: $180 / 45min (extra +$)

Went to one of my favorite shop on Tuesday night to get a taste of Amber. Horny as hell and fully loaded (with sperm not cash) I had to wait 15 mins despite booking as I was told the last customer was late.

When I finally entered the room, Amber didn't waste any time. She was already getting undressed for shower.
    She has lighted tanned skin and has Russian facial features, with a Japanese girl's slim petite body and skin tone.
    There's a tad of Olga Kurylenko in her, b cup boobs, long slim legs and a tight tummy. If she's taller she could be a model.

We chatted a bit while she washes my cock. She come across as friendly and gentle, paying attention to my needs.
    Somehow we just clicked and I feel like I'm seeing my mistress after a long day of work.

After washing we DFKed intimately and I did some daty.

It was then her turn to go down on me. Her bbbj was slow and sensual, again, like I'm being pleasured by my mistress. She used her tongue on the tip of my cock and swirled along and also licked my sack to get me very excited. While thrusting her mouth to swallow my cock she would respond to my requests to go softer or harder. I couldn't resist grabbing her head and thrusting her mouth against my cock at speed before blowing my load into her mouth. The background music (and I love having sex with music), deco of the room and her tattoos made me feel like a Russian mafia fucking in a nightclub.

While she spits and washes we chatted again. Amber is very nice to talk to, with a girl next door kinda attitude.

She tried to get me excited again with some bbbj then we tried a bit of CG, doggy and mish but I haven't recovered so she went back to pleasure me with bbbj. I ended round 2 jerking off and cumming on her exotic face and she even licked off the remaining cum on my cock for me.

Damn...if I am a billionaire I would definitely ask her to be my mistress

Whenever we're not fucking we were chatting and I surely enjoyed her company.

She's not the kind of girl where you just felt "relieved" after fucking and would get dressed and leave. You wouldn't want to leave and this just proves the charm she has. As I'm finishing the review I feel like jerking off on her again...Thank you, Amber!

rcha086
    Quote Originally Posted by magnumforce View Post
    It was then her turn to go down on me. Her bbbj was slow and sensual, again, like I'm being pleasured by my mistress. She used her tongue on the tip of my cock and swirled along and also licked my sack to get me very excited. While thrusting her mouth to swallow my cock she would respond to my requests to go softer or harder. I couldn't resist grabbing her head and thrusting her mouth against my cock at speed before blowing my load into her mouth. The background music (and I love having sex with music), deco of the room and her tattoos made me feel like a Russian mafia fucking in a nightclub.

While she spits and washes we chatted again. Amber is very nice to talk to, with a girl next door kinda attitude.

She tried to get me excited again with some bbbj then we tried a bit of CG, doggy and mish but I haven't recovered so she went back to pleasure me with bbbj. I ended round 2 jerking off and cumming on her exotic face and she even licked off the remaining cum on my cock for me.
    I've always wondered what gets Amber going, as she was a bit quiet and distant in my punt with her. Not that she was a bad punt, she was good, just not as friendly as some of the others. Looks like if I ever get to see her again, I'll have to try CIM/COF! Thanks for the review magnumforce.

Banned
    "She's not the kind of girl where you just felt 'relieved' after fucking and would get dressed and leave. You wouldn't want to leave and this just proves the charm she has"

The sign of quality, right there

Quote Originally Posted by rcha086 View Post
    I've always wondered what gets Amber going, as she was a bit quiet and distant in my punt with her. Not that she was a bad punt, she was good, just not as friendly as some of the others. Looks like if I ever get to see her again, I'll have to try CIM/COF! Thanks for the review magnumforce.
    Poor Amber!

Now every punter is going to try to shoot their load on her pretty face !!

Banned
    She will wonder why everyone goes for her face thanks for the tip lol

Its a pretty face, and I think if u ask her politely u will find out whether it is off limits to u or not.........she will b richer for the experience....."literally"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw Amber one time quickly speaking to Wilson and yes she does look pretty. Might have to give her a try one day. Nice review btw.

great AR Magnum, sounds like you enjoyed yourself immensely. even though you're not a wealthy Russian oligarch, on certain days you can feel like you are.