Thread: Haru & Aya - Unique Japanese double massage bliss (Tuesday only)!!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Wink Haru & Aya - Unique Japanese double massage bliss (Tuesday only)!!!!

The feeling of four soft pillows surrounding my face while my hands feel full of something firm and hot, did I just die and floating on cloud 9?!?!? I open my eyes to see two pairs of adorable eye and cute little Japanese accents giggly at each other while admiring my family jewels. It's with great reservation that I share this AR as this is the beginning of Choon's Japanese double massage.

You'll find my review on Aya and Haru individually but seems like management took me seriously to team them up to offer double massage. I won't go into detail about each girls looks (just read my past ARs), let's just say they compliment each other as one is elegant petite model while the other is voluptuous with dangerous curves, both have the famous Japanese qualities that can't be matched outside Ginza.

It began with two girls clapping like school kids because they were so excited teaming up to provide a fun service to a regular customer. All the awkwardness was left outside and it didn't take long for the three of us to peel clothes off each other and admire the various combinations in front of the mirror. Please don't get this wrong as the experience is not full service lesbian but purely massage with two grorgous Japanese girls in one room.

It was difficult but I finally layer down on the table, nothing beats having four hands all over your body, circling, teasing, pressing. It's a first for me and I got a huge kick out of hearing them converse and maybe even teach each other tricks using my body. Part 1 was fantastic but part 2 was out of this world without worrying about full service risks. I lied as four boobs are better than four hands on the front side of my body. Again the experience may vary based on your chemistry with each/both of the girls but mine felt like a Japanese emperor service in one of his harem visits. I constantly had to pinch myself saying this is really happening and had a hard time saying it's ok to switch attention between them. At no time was there ever a hand or two of my lil' bro! The ending? Well let's just say they equally enjoyed the cheeky fun of seeing who can take me to the finish line.

Oh man I'm going to make a booking first thing as they'll get completely booked out as soon as this AR is posted. Yes I'm sharing this as the experience is just too good just for one man and walk in randoms to enjoy! I'm a supporter of Choon in the past for legendary Sue but these two Japanese girls completely hit it out of the ballpark.

Apparently they only work together on Tuesday so whip out your mobiles and get in while you can!

Thanks for the AR punt, it sounds like I'll need to whip out more than just my mobile. So which is the "elegant petite model" and which is the "voluptuous with dangerous curves"?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    LEVEL 1, 647 - 649 GEORGE ST SYDNEY NSW 2000 AUSTRALIA
    Thanks again for considering our special promotion! They're both genuine Japanese that can provide a very special service at Choon only on Tuesday.

Haru is elegant slim while Aya is voluptuous (not fat)
    Name: Choon Massage
    Tel: 02 9280 0665
    Web: http://choon.syd99.com
    Address: LEVEL 1, 647 - 649 GEORGE ST SYDNEY NSW 2000 AUSTRALIA
    Work Hr: 10am to 9:30pm

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Avoid Choon!

I have recently been to Choon. A terrible experience. Don't go there!
    I was robbed. One of the girls stole my money. The receptionist was rude and didn't care. I reported the matter to the police.

Banned
    @jimmyboy,

regardless of whether what you said was true, posting the same complaint all over the forum only undermines your credibility.

on the other hand, I find the lack of response from the shop a bit perplexing too.