Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: For those married

Quote Originally Posted by H3da View Post
    Do you feel guilty going to Massage or FS place? So far I've only been to massage place with extras but been reluctant to ones with FS or brothel. Is it considered cheating?
    Cheating is about dishonesty. So if you have told your wife or partner, then it's not cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Whether I am cheating or not, I only have myself to answer to !!

And so far I can still sleep peaceful at night .............
    No problem to me whether you're cheating or not, just replying to your comment about your idea of what's not cheating.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    "Bb sex can be paid for by both male and females.
    Next thing you know your cute innocent wife is being cream pied ..."

Your analogy is interesting

But as we all know, the odds of your partner/girlfriend/wife seeing a male gigolo, masseuse etc is probably 1:100 000

Compared to the odds of your partner/girlfriend/wife just going on Facebook and looking up an old boyfriend - much easier (odds 1:500), or getting to know the tradesman well (odds 1:1000)

These are all arbitary odds, for the point of this discussion

Because if a mans partner/girlfriend/wife was really interesting in seeing 'working men', the man could negotiate a fair agreement so he could see 'working women' as well
    And everyone is happy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I like the justification ..... 'its not cheating unless you cum into a condom'! haha

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylie View Post
    I like the justification ..... 'its not cheating unless you cum into a condom'! haha
    To get around that, do bareback ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by harmony View Post
    "Bb sex can be paid for by both male and females.
    Next thing you know your cute innocent wife is being cream pied ..."

Your analogy is interesting

But as we all know, the odds of your partner/girlfriend/wife seeing a male gigolo, masseuse etc is probably 1:100 000

Compared to the odds of your partner/girlfriend/wife just going on Facebook and looking up an old boyfriend - much easier (odds 1:500), or getting to know the tradesman well (odds 1:1000)

Because if a mans partner/girlfriend/wife was really interesting in seeing 'working men', the man could negotiate a fair agreement so he could see 'working women' as well
    And everyone is happy
    I know of a situation where a personal trainer was barebacking a few housewives at the same time.

they were paying for the PT sessions and rewarded with sex while hubby was up to no good with hookers.
    He was sending them home leaking.

Banned
    Interesting story kuntous
    I assume that the housewives werent aware that the personal trainer was also fooling around with the other housewives in the training group

I was at the beach the other day, and saw a male personal trainer teaching 3-4 women stretches, where you sit down and raise your arms and legs up

He was holding one ladies hands, and demonstrating how to stretch well

A very good teacher.

Maybe I should update my quoted 'odds'

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Odds of your partner/girlfriend/wife going to a male brothel or masseuse, with 'happy ending' (1:10 000)
    Odds of your partner/girlfriend/wife getting to know the tradesman well (odds 1:400)
    Odds of your partner/girlfriend/wife getting to know a personal trainer well (odds 1:350)
    Odds of your partner/girlfriend/wife just going on Facebook and looking up an old boyfriend, or being looked up by an exboyfriend (1:250)

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I have fucked hundreds of married women.
    But their hubby was always around; sometimes watching, sometimes wanking, sometimes taking pics or video, sometimes joining in.
    Or sometimes they would be fucking my partner if I had one at the time.
    Or sometimes they would take some time out and go watch the footy or whatever and just leave us to it
    It was all very cordial and civilised.
    The concept of cheating didn't even enter into it - it was just good wholesome fun.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's a transaction. You are paying for a service, so it's not cheating. These women would most likely ignore you if you met them in the real world. They only want your money.

I think you need a an ongoing relationship for it to be considered cheating.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    I'm with rooter. The concept of cheating never enters into it and yes, keep the age of consent legal. Not really an issue for me with that. I tend to click with the 24-32 range.

Up until the last few days I have been seeing a sex buddy who has had an on again/off again bf. For her, she considers what she does with me as cheating from kissing all the way to sex. She's tried to justify it in all sorts of different ways and she and I have some very fun and lively discussions about it.

My viewpoint to her was very straightforward. She does what she does with me because it's fun, it's something she's not getting at home. She thinks relationships are flawed to begin with. I believe that there are women out there that you can have a deeply beautiful connection with. Everything else in between is fair game...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by loaded View Post
    It's a transaction. You are paying for a service, so it's not cheating. These women would most likely ignore you if you met them in the real world. They only want your money.

I think you need a an ongoing relationship for it to be considered cheating.
    and what if it was the other way around, if your wife/partner PAID another guy to fuck her..is she cheating?

Banned
    iseeu, if a wife needs to pay to be sexually satisfied, then the husband could come up with a mutually beneficial agreement, to keep the marriage together.
    Agreed ?

iseeu, if a wife needs to pay to be sexually satisfied, then the husband could come up with a mutually beneficial agreement, to keep the marriage together.
    Agreed ?
    Agree on what ???

What is cheating ? Cheating is something you do behind your partner's back ! If the wife is cheating, you wouldn't even know about it !

On the other hand, if you want an agreement, why don't you propose an agreement while you're cheating, why do you have to wait until you found out she's cheating ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Agreed ?
    You are steering in a different direction to the initial post and are missing the point of this whole thread.
    'to keep the marriage together', why do you assume there is a problem with the marriage? just because a women pays for sexual services (just like a man, who may not get what he wants sexually with his partner), does that mean there is a problem with the marriage (other than sexually)? If that was the case with men paying for sexual services, then every punter on this forum has marriage issues!

Banned
    Agreed
    If both the husband and the wife mutually agree to individually pay other people to fuck them occasionally, then there is no cheating at all
    Win - win.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    Sometimes people just like variety. I know if plenty of cases where a guy for example just wants the same woman or same type of woman and the woman wants to experience different things. In this case, it's a woman that was a WL, now an ML and her husband knows where she works.

He also has the option of having sex with other women but he doesn't, purely because he is perfectly satisfied with his arrangement with his wife. He doesn't watch or participate at all. He just lets her do her own thing and is secure enough that he doesn't give guys who have had sex with her a hard time about it unless she wants them to go away and they get clingy.

Banned
    Always wanted to know as I have never been married - do guys cheat because they get bored of their wives (who are still offering sex) or is it because their wives have stopped offering sex?

I imagine its important to recognise the latter, before you choose to marry them.
    Obviously this is not easy in practice.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol how come ?

They're one of the best Christian music producer in the world ;-)

But yes, the Bible mentions this below:

“You have heard the commandment that says, ‘You must not commit adultery.’ But I say, anyone who even looks at a woman with lust has already committed adultery with her in his heart. So if your eye—even your good eye —causes you to lust, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. And if your hand—even your stronger hand —causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. (*Matthew‬ *5‬:*27-30‬ NLT)

Quote Originally Posted by Good_guy_Greg View Post
    Always wanted to know as I have never been married - do guys cheat because they get bored of their wives (who are still offering sex) or is it because their wives have stopped offering sex?

I have started a poll in another forum asking the following question:

How much sex at home would stop you from going punting ??

At least once or twice a month

Once a week regularly

At least twice a week

3 times a week or more

Regardless of sex at home, I still like the freedom and thrills whenever I feel like it

Only punt when I am away on business or wife is not available !

You can have a guess which answer is the most popular...................haha
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I have started a poll in another forum asking the following question:

How much sex at home would stop you from going punting ??

At least once or twice a month

Once a week regularly

At least twice a week

3 times a week or more

Regardless of sex at home, I still like the freedom and thrills whenever I feel like it

Only punt when I am away on business or wife is not available !

You can have a guess which answer is the most popular...................haha
    I guess you're asking people from a sex forum ? Haha !

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast