Thread: Bow 19/5

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Bow 19/5

Finished work early so called up to see if anyone was free.

All good so proceeded up the stairs.

I made the call at 4:36 and was in soon after.

Met at the door by Bow - as she introduced herself - Thai lass, very slim. Initial finances sorted and away we went. For a 45 minute massage. Didn't recall her name on the roster and it wasn't there when I checked back.

Massage started quite good gauged by the reaction of the muscles and the hairs on the back of the neck stood up. Lower back and legs had moments but for the main it was massage and merely an oil redistribution.

On the turnover, further finances were discussed and provided before massage proceeded. Kills the relaxation aspect oh well.

Finished up, asked are we finished already, yes only 5 to go and she proceeded to clean up. Dressed and out the door by 5:15 both times taken from my iPhone. quick calcs. 39 mins from the call starting to being dressed and down on the street.

Unfortunately, that means I will probably not return being my 4th visit all of 45 mins or more and now 2 having finished early. 39 minutes included undress and dress as well as 2 mins walk up and down the stairs. so at best a 35 minute massage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mate give Kelly a try, u wont be disappointed.
    Iv tried the thai girls here and its the same as uv mentioned.. And they wonder why they dont get many jobs as other girls!!