Thread: Wechat Gem (if you want a fantastic back massage and nothing more)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Wechat Gem (if you want a fantastic back massage and nothing more)

Tension from a week of difficult meetings in Taiwan and the following week of fallout led me to seek out a good massage.
    I spotted a listing on Wechat for Fifi in Spring Hill. She was a larger lady (I needed a strong masseuse) with what appeared to be an insane price. She offered Leg and Back Oil Massage only for $35/hour.
    At this price, curiosity got the better of me so I decided to give it a go. Arrangement was made easily on Wechat and she came to meet me at the complex door. She was a larger lady and definitely not my type, but I was there for the massage. Next surprise was that her massage area was on a semi-enclosed verandah ( still private but with an alfresco feel) This lady takes her work seriously. I was looked after very well with her picking up on my problems without having to say a word. She massaged thoroughly and even went and got hot packs to apply where needed. She asked if I could stay a little longer as she thought that she would need to spend more time on my back. As she was doing such a great job I agreed figuring it was worth the extra and even the risk of a parking ticket. When she had finished about an hour and 15 later. She wiped me down very thoroughly with hot towels. I paid $50 and to my surprise she went to get change. This is where I discovered that she has a male house-mate and the reason why there are definitely no extras on offer. For all the quirks, the care given along with the quality and effectiveness of the massage makes me highly likely to return if a good massage is all I am after.

Thanks for the review. There was a time when I valued a good massage over happy endings. I probably still do to an extent, but seem to hunt out the ending more than I used to and sadly, many of them give a mediocre massage at best. It's good to find someone who actually knows how to massage.

Senior Member(無間使者) HotSpicyJohnny's Avatar

Mobile contact

Hi Brothers.

I can vouch for FiFi as well.

I have been twice...almost 2 hours each time for the $50.
    Excellent Massage...knows what's she doing & actually cares about your health. (she followed up by Wechat message to make sure I had taken her "have a hot bath to get warmth into my back" advice).

Will I return? Oh Yes.

But definitely no happy endings or extra's...don't ask. Each time the male house mates have been in rooms.

Her mobile contact is 0423684439. Wechat id is Sandybaby555. Address is 336 Boundary Street (upstairs from another couple of ladies that give massages from a unit on the ground floor...ones that give HE's).

Enjoy a proper Massage with FiFi. And please treat her with respect.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    +1 from me for Fifi ... the hot water on the back line seems to be a standard. I've been to her twice now, both times easily organised via wechat.

Senior Member(無間使者) HotSpicyJohnny's Avatar

Highly recommended

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Palmer View Post
    +1 from me for Fifi ... the hot water on the back line seems to be a standard. I've been to her twice now, both times easily organised via wechat.
    I have recommended a few people to FiFi now....inc some ladies....and they all love her...they say what I say....best massage ever

for fellow brothers...Massage only....no extras....but great massage....