Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Yuna - In Great form! What a punt!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigxxx View Post
    Hopefully she turns up & no hangover nights as she didn't come in last Sat even though it was on the Roaster.
    Well it was that time of the month she told me on Wednesday she would not be in on Saturday and she also told Angie I guess Angie didn't tell the roster person!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    After all the talk its now time for action Yuna is working again tomorrow Wednesday, I have a booking lets hope she is in good form as I am looking forward to the encounter.
    Best to have low expectations then you won't be dissapointed if Drama Queen/KPS turns up

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by El_toro View Post
    Best to have low expectations then you won't be dissapointed if Drama Queen/KPS turns up
    I have been seeing her for too long to have low expectations I am sure she wont disappoint!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How's your session with yuna today?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by freshjive View Post
    How's your session with yuna today?
    Today was just great bro, it was kind of different in that I felt this real connection with her, normally she is not overly romantic but today well enough said, I had a great time, thank you Yuna.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Today was just great bro, it was kind of different in that I felt this real connection with her, normally she is not overly romantic but today well enough said, I had a great time, thank you Yuna.
    Bro, you must have mentioned that her reputation was online or she read about the reviews to get that kind of service from Drama Queen.

Banned
    Bro, you must have mentioned that her reputation was online or she read about the reviews to get that kind of service from Drama Queen.
    Bro I don't need to mention that sort of thing to her we have an ongoing relationship be it a wl customer one that stands on its own each time I see her.

She knows what I like and I think both of us know that we need to move on and make the most of the time we spend together.

We can talk about or discuss almost anything and this helps in any relationship including a wl customer one.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Bro I don't need to mention that sort of thing to her we have an ongoing relationship be it a wl customer one that stands on its own each time I see her.

She knows what I like and I think both of us know that we need to move on and make the most of the time we spend together.

We can talk about or discuss almost anything and this helps in any relationship including a wl customer one.
    Good on you bro that you can have a conversation with her without a Drama Queen session. It took you 4 years of every week sessions , no hope for nonregular punters.

Banned
    Good on you bro that you can have a conversation with her without a Drama Queen session. It took you 4 years of every week sessions , no hope for nonregular punters.
    I think there is hope for everyone provided you are prepared to take your time and treat her right. She won't put it all out there on the first meeting she needs to get to know you first.

I got to like her first up mostly by talking with her and then she kind of grew on me, and what you or other bros on here say is right she is a human being and unlike some ladies she wears her heart on her sleeve so if she is having a bad day or not in the mood it shows in her service but if she is having a good day or in the mood that also shows and then your in for one heck of a day.

Fortunately for me she tries to make an effort every time I see her so if she falls a little short some days then as long as I know she is trying I can cut her a bit of slack, I am pleased to report usually I don't have to cut her much slack but since she came back from holidays I think she is finding it hard to adjust. Today was great for me and I hope for her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw Yuna today but was dissapointed. No DFK or DATY allowed or GFE. Just wham bam Thank you ma'am service. I was expecting a better service than last Wed as she's had a break for a week😒

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Yuna

Quote Originally Posted by Stigxxx View Post
    Saw Yuna today but was dissapointed. No DFK or DATY allowed or GFE. Just wham bam Thank you ma'am service. I was expecting a better service than last Wed as she's had a break for a week
    WHAT A JOKE YUNA IS THE BEST IN 533

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes she is the best. I saw her for 1hour yesterday she tried her best I think someone told her about this. I guess she isn't that stupid did that kind of bad service when she already know what is going on here. She is nice lady not that bad as you wish bro.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohhsh View Post
    Yes she is the best. I saw her for 1hour yesterday she tried her best I think someone told her about this. I guess she isn't that stupid did that kind of bad service when she already know what is going on here. She is nice lady not that bad as you wish bro.
    No one has to tell her about this forum she reads the posts!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohhsh View Post
    Of course she's the best when you are writing about yourself. No one said she is a bad person but definitely a Fake & Drama Queen.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by gleby890 View Post
    WHAT A JOKE YUNA IS THE BEST IN 533
    She's definitely lost her mojo, not the same person as before.

Korean beauty Yuna in today 23/5

533Just a few minutes north of the city

Yuna - Size 6,D cup,beautiful figure,160CM,very friendly,fluent English,great service, Korean lady."533s K-Doll to dazzle and sparkle style..those short skirts,great bum,good English,Girl Friend Experience,and great doubles partnermake Yuna a must see 533 lady.. She is ready to put the pop in K-POP.. and if the chemistry is right it will be a visit to remember." Yuna client review here.+New pictures+

Korean beauty Yuna >http://533willoughby.com.au/yuna.html

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2015 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123