Thread: Little Jenner Street Nundah...

Senior Member(無間使者)

Wink Little Jenner Street Nundah...

Interesting punt today..

Visited this private lady with all intentions of walking if she wasn't up to scratch. Did the old 20 buck note in the wallet with balance in pocket just in case I needed an excuse to bail...

Anyway, opens door, rushes me inside and just as I expected she's gotta be 60 if she's 16. Within seconds she's dropped the dressing gown and standing there starkers telling me all the things she can do. To be fair she had a fair rack on her for her age. So, I've exposed the 20, apologised and said I will go to the ATM.

To my surprise she says don't worry, don't worry I will suck your cock for 20.

Little head wins again.

PM me if you want any of the finer details..

You know what they say.... Old chicken make good soup...!!!! Apparently.

haha! that's sensational. $20 for bj is great value.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    lol nice one

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by flamejob View Post
    $20 for bj is great value.
    if you saw her.. you'd want her to pay you $20 for the BJ.. well past the use by date

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cool

More than happy to check this possible gem out and report back. Where did you find her in CM?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow she must be horny as fuck haha.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She is far from a gem badge..

Visit at your own risk..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Maybe if you showed her the $20 and said you needed $40 for cab home she might have paid you $20 to give you a BJ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Well you can never tell about these old girls. They might go off like a rocket.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Good to see that she was prepared to negotiate, wonder what she would have done for a tenner??

Can you PM me please where u got her from, CM or Locanto
    I have an old mate (70) who is a regular to Pattya but looking for something at home a bit older. This one might fit the bill and he could get a pensioner discount. A win/win maybe...

Love the "chicken soup" reference, happy punting

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I booked on a Wednesday to see her from Locanto (fake ad btw) the following Friday but when I turned up she was apparently about to go for a rest. So much for the booking!
    We checked and she did have my booking written down so she did offer to go through with it but I doubt it would be much good if they are really tired. She offered to call later that night for another booking but she didn't.

Anyway I can hardly complain about older women as I am approaching 50 myself but yikes! She was a lot older than I was expecting so I am glad the booking didn't go through. I went to see Lucy in the valley instead and ended up happy after all

http://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_48...ing-greek.html

Definitely fake photos, fake age but cannot comment on services as I didn't go through with it