Thread: Selena Gomez lookalike

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Selena Gomez lookalike

Selena/Selina
    Hong Kong
    Late 20's to early 30's (typical indeterminant brothel age).
    Busty, curvy, full of figure but not fat - a real womanly figure. Very attractive. Excellent English.
    Perfect attitude: cheery, bubbly, relaxed, not too serious, enjoying her experience, willing.
    Hornsby 142, Wednesday afternoon, 6 April.
    $150/hour
    Definite recommendation.
    Sitting chatting to Amanda and hearing a kerfuffle in the corridor. Apparently some punter upset over his booking not being honoured. Mina very apologetic and offering a discount. Two punters with the same name had booked the same girl at the same time. Added to that, the previous punter had extended his time with the girl. Really have to admire the management skills of mamasans in these circumstances. But I digress.
    Selina bounces in. I stand and look her in the eye - she is quite tall and in heels she doesn't have to look up to my 182 cm.
    Who does she remind me of with those eyes? That model...
    "Selena Gomez," I blurt out after she tells me her name is Selena.
    "Yes, do I look like her?" Selena asks.
    "You are more of a woman," comes the reply from the silly old wanker. I'm after a good time so want to be in the good books. It works.
    "Will you come with me," Selena coyly, taking me by the arm and wrapping it around her thin waist. Those eyes. How to resist?
    All paid up and into the room. We have been arm in arm and as soon as the door closes we are face to face. Just a lovely relaxed yet exciting feel. Gentle kisses and cuddles. Both curious about each other, but not distracted by the venue. We disrobe together. Enter the shower together. Dry each other and stand kissing and exploring each other's body.
    Now fellow punters, suppose you've heard of the goldilocks phenomenon? That point where your porridge is not too hot or not too cold. Punting has it's goldilocks moments and when one identifies it then one savours it.
    My fingers have found her womanhood and emerged wet. Selena is suppressing some gasps. We lie down and Selena asks: "can I suck you?"
    This could have gone on and on. I suggest I reciprocate the favour. "I can give you more pleasure like this," she says, kneeling between my raised knees, before burying her head again into my groin.
    I suggest we consummate our new found lust. Selena doms me up and, unself-consciously: "me lying down with you on too is best."
    A half hour of horizontal dancing followed. We twisted and turned into various positions. When Selena ended up on top she was able to demonstrate her skill in controlling her pelvic floor muscles.
    Don't know how long Selena will last up at 142. She seems too bright and lovely to hang around a brothel for long. Catch her while you can.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nothing to add. Selena is recommended if you are looking for an above average looking 30s something Chinese worker with a great work ethic in a pleasant environment.
    I'm just bumping this thread because I wrote a genuine review and note that it is being buried by shop advertising that aren't even pretending to review. I'll probably try to bump it a few times until boredom sets in.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    Selena/Selina
    Hong Kong
    Late 20's to early 30's (typical indeterminant brothel age).
    Busty, curvy, full of figure but not fat - a real womanly figure. Very attractive. Excellent English.
    Perfect attitude: cheery, bubbly, relaxed, not too serious, enjoying her experience, willing.

We lie down and Selena asks: "can I suck you?"

Haha, always like to see a Hong Kong chick !!

Especially when she is talking dirty Cantonese to me.

Can I suck you ?

You want to fuck me now ?

I can only imagine !

Thanks for sharing brother Wayne

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Haha, always like to see a Hong Kong chick !!

Especially when she is talking dirty Cantonese to me.

Can I suck you ?

You want to fuck me now ?

I can only imagine !

Thanks for sharing brother Wayne

Cheers
    Yeah AHLUNGOR, I can't speak Cantonese but I love it's musical quality. Selena would be well at home around a Mahjong table in Wan Chai - in fact, I know she is.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    great review Wayne.
    i saw Selina for the first time last night while waiting in reception. She is indeed stunning and next on my list.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's those eyes blitz, they are mesmerizing. I'm sure she is not pure chineses. Reckon there are some gwailo genes floating around there. I think Selena Gomez is half Chinese half Portuguese. This Selena might have a similar ancestry. But she doesn't have tickets on herself. Well worth the punt.

Hi Brother Wayne,

I know you are friendly with the Mamasan of this shop, so I have a question for her, why is she Not posting any photos of her girls in this website ??

Please explain !!

Some pretty decent looking big tits there !!
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi Brother Wayne,

I know you are friendly with the Mamasan of this shop, so I have a question for her, why is she Not posting any photos of her girls in this website ??

Please explain !!
    There is no reason other than technical ignorance, AHLUNGOR. Mina, bless her heart, is all at sea when it comes to computers and techno stuff. So she relies on Amanda to do all the web-based work. And Amanda is only there part time and, again bless her heart as well, has other things on her mind. The reason pictures get posted on that other site (the one I am no-longer allowed to participate) is because a regular punter there with some kind of association with that site helps Amanda post the pictures.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Whoa, Selena is rostered on every day this week. Means she is popular and poor.

Banned
    Looks like Bro Ahlungor can do some freelance marketing work, and maybe just charge a tiny commission

He is the master at collating information

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Selena Gomez certainly appeals to those movie fantasies. Wasn't she a Disney goodie goodie who now wants to be a wild girl?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i had a maaaaaaassive crush on selena gomez (still do) but find it hard to believe a full blood chinese girl can look like her? i'm tempted to visit, but hornsby is so far away

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Youngbear View Post
    i had a maaaaaaassive crush on selena gomez (still do) but find it hard to believe a full blood chinese girl can look like her? i'm tempted to visit, but hornsby is so far away
    The Selena in Hornsby is a halfie. I didn't realize she had any Chinese in her at all until I spoke with her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    The Selena in Hornsby is a halfie. I didn't realize she had any Chinese in her at all until I spoke with her.
    Definitely going to visit. Ive got eurasian fever

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Youngbear, Selena is a great girl, very attractive with a good work ethic. Highly recommended. Just keep in mind that she is selling a fantasy: it might not be what you imagine. I just say that because I've driven hours across the Sydney basin after reading a glowing review only to be disappointed because the worker wasn't Zhang Ziyi. She resembled the cute Chinese actress, who I had told myself I was going to fuck. But it wasn't her. All my own fault in my own little fantasy world. Apologies if I'm teaching you to suck eggs.

Shop Owner
    Selina is one of the best...