Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A "what" friend?

BrainSex
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenLittlePunt View Post
    Not sure where you guys think you can get cheaper. Legal brothel is $240/hour and anything cheaper in the private market is walk away or try stop yourself from puking over.
    Come on, that's a little harsh. seems there are some legit HABs for $200....just hard to find.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainSex View Post
    Come on, that's a little harsh. seems there are some legit HABs for $200....just hard to find.
    True but since the comment I was replying to referred to $400/2hr ($200/hr) being expensive, I can only assume he is looking for something in the $180/hr or $160/hr bracket. Quality at that price is extremely hard to find. You will end up spending more than $200/hr trying to separating the wheat from the chaff.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenLittlePunt View Post
    True but since the comment I was replying to referred to $400/2hr ($200/hr) being expensive, I can only assume he is looking for something in the $180/hr or $160/hr bracket. Quality at that price is extremely hard to find. You will end up spending more than $200/hr trying to separating the wheat from the chaff.
    i agree that $200/hr is pretty reasonable and avg however she only offered 2 hours service which seems a bit odd, seriously i rather go for just 1 hr, or even half, just to get the job done and over with.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by watson View Post
    i agree that $200/hr is pretty reasonable and avg however she only offered 2 hours service which seems a bit odd, seriously i rather go for just 1 hr, or even half, just to get the job done and over with.
    If you were commenting on her only offering 2 hour sessions, then I apologise. That is unusual.

Well I finally received one of these invites. $400 for 2 hours from someone claiming to be a very hot 20 yo Taiwanese chick on the Gold Coast offering all manner of deviancy. needless to say i declined to take it any further.

BrainSex
    Quote Originally Posted by flamejob View Post
    Well I finally received one of these invites. $400 for 2 hours from someone claiming to be a very hot 20 yo Taiwanese chick on the Gold Coast offering all manner of deviancy. needless to say i declined to take it any further.
    Had a similar one in Toowong whom wanted to meet at the post office. I assume so that I could go inside and buy the $400 of credit while 'waiting' for her not to turn up.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by flamejob View Post
    hey mate, they will keep coming for you, its not bad to have a naughty chat with, but considering there may be a guy on the other line saying i want you is kinda disgusting....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12