Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Saddest thing happened to my friend at MyOutCall last night.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceman 123 View Post
    $50 off on a girl who charges $350 is at most a minor gesture, not a real discount by any standard, I guess.
    $50 discount on next visit is a joke.
    Even with $150 discount moc do not loose any money. They just don't make money for the session.
    The guy is so naive. Why not ask the girl whether she joins shower and be a little naughty when talking to the girl.
    Unfortunate experience from a too naive guy and a possibly "smart" girl.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Obviously you can get better service down the road at a $150 shop. If they want to charge top dollar then they should at least give decent service.

Quote Originally Posted by Sifu View Post
    Bro BHD, there is absolutely no loyalty in this game at all. You say you are a loyal guy so you want to stick with MOC. No offence, I think you're a fool.

Anyway i saw a girl from sweetgirl this weekend. It was an older 25yo girl. I had concerns that they were bullshitting with the age of the girl, but the receptionist said that if I didnt like the girl i could walk away with no problems...
    I saw the girl before exchanging cash and yes they still bullshitted about the age (she was 30) but she looked good enough so I went ahead. She turned out to be very good actually!
    Afterwards the receptionist called me a min after I left for feedback.

In the past, sweetgirl have also been shit with service so I hope they read this and understand that this is what good service is. Keep up the good work sweetgirl, and all you guys out there should start expecting more from these pimps for your hard earned $350
    Sifu Bro,
    Presume you saw Sara at Sweetgirl as she is advertised as 25yo - ad says bbbj (not guaranteed) - what service did she provide you?

Only read the thread this morning, no your friend paid $350/hr and basically had a 30 min chat with the WL and No action, not even a BJ! he was very hard done by then, considering a lot of brothers could get two shots within the 60 session.

IMHO he should demand a full refund or a free session next visit

Cheers

Full refund.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw Lorax in the first day of her job, she was very talkative and I guided her through the action and she did everything I asked for. SHe even cum hard in the end and said she was very embarrassed that she came.

But in my view, she wasn't a "brand"-type girl. She is slim and talk but wouldn't rate her as very pretty. But these days, most girls are "brand" with MOC hence my earlier thread on this topic

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...randing-system

Things must have changed since then ....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Well, he is not exactly my friend, he was my colleague before he left for another company, I was his project manager..
    I was like the Black Face, he was like the White face (good cop bad cop)
    ... anyways, he helped me a lot , and my move up to the position I am now owes a lot to the work we done,
    That's why I always treat him real good, cause good guys like him always get the shit people treating them wrong.
    I just treasure people like him, there are less and less people like him that's for sure..

anyways, we talked for a little bit this morning, he is very thankful and grateful that so many bros here support him,
    but he doesn't want to take it any further, since MOC has his number and stuff... he is definitely not taking the $50 discount..

Anyway, MOC is so fucken dumb, they lost their chance to have a potential good customer, and now they have lost my business now too..
    He is dumb to have thought the girl was enjoying his company, but hey, he wont be the first or the last to be fucked around by a pretty girl...
    At least he only spent $350, and not lost his house or family or some shit.

Fuck you MOC and Lorax for making a honest , good person like him sad.. fuck you fuck you fuck you...
    Alright rant over... heading to the bluemoon thread...

I just hope at least in future, if anyone still dare to book MOC, if this thread saved anyone from wasting their time, then it's worth my friend's pain I guess.
    But for now, I am boycotting MOC, they can't treat our brothers like shit... and get away with it...
    I don't believe in Karma, but I know they just lost couple of hundred this year, and couple of thousand dollars for the next year, that would have came from me.

Peace out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you read Snow lotus reply on a bad service, that is what MOC should be doing. Full refund or free session with an apology.

Brothers should just not bother with MOC and move to other places where plenty of good girls available. This would help take the arrogance out of MOC. You're in a service industry - so suck it up and give good customer service!

Senior Member(無間使者) chandra_man1's Avatar
    its not first time MOC has given the silent treatment. go to 5 stars and let out some steams.

Banned
    yes the silence on the shops part is not good, they should learn a thing or 2 from Vicky at Snow Lotus on how to do business,
    the forum should bring back Marky007

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Shop reputation is too much a valuable asset be lost as both.customer and WG will take note.....given remrks made vs the shop/manamgement towards customerad treatment to WG
    Quote Originally Posted by Wan Chai View Post
    The silence is deafening MOC. The longer this issue goes unanswered the more it seems that this brother was hard done by and it does not reflect well on the agency.
    Maybe their business is busy enough at the moment that they don't really care too much about losing one customer but over the longer term a business can't continue to burn customers and still expect to do well.
    Good drops...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    so true, I cant ask any other bro to stop going to MOC, just like my friend wont ask me not to go to MOC.
    but I really think we should take a stand against bad service quality.

I will just suggest other bros to visit other agencies more often and lets together improve and change and remove the bad
    customer service that is now displayed by MOC.

Hit them where it hurts, so that they know who is actually the boss, its us customers, who spend our hard earn money.
    Not them, who counts $100 or $150 every time just by providing a shitty service.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i think sometimes, we forget just how much power we have...
    and why we come to this place.. its to help other bros and to share knowledge,

If it was just my friend that get this shit service, I think fine, let it go.
    but so many bros are now standing up and sending me message saying they have shit experience too.
    I guess them having your mobile is kind of shit, you worry about what you say on the internet..

I say fuck them, if you not going to be nice to all of us bros, and wont take personal complaints seriously, then we will boycott you one by one.

Banned
    Already told you guys MOC often has scams.
    Few months ago I got scammed by the reception and one of the WL. They used confusion to scam me of my money. And then when I noticed that I have paid too much money for the 45 minutes, It was like triple the normal rate, i told the WL, and she said "oh, but too bad you already paid". scam scam scam.

Quote Originally Posted by creampies View Post
    Already told you guys MOC often has scams.
    Few months ago I got scammed by the reception and one of the WL. They used confusion to scam me of my money. And then when I noticed that I have paid too much money for the 45 minutes, It was like triple the normal rate, i told the WL, and she said "oh, but too bad you already paid". scam scam scam.
    Hi bro,

I thought they are min one hr, how did you get a 45 min session and got scam more money? How would you pay more than $350 for 45 min?

Please explain?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    lol with all these comments against moc, i dunt think theres much moc can say to defend themselves except to apologize.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well the last few times they posted and defended themselves to the hilt, they got shot down for such a poor attitude. When they first came out, they were somewhat unique and expensive but seemingly worth trying.

After a few bad publicity & their poor attitude, I have no doubt that their business suffered somewhat so for a few months they went very quiet. If anything I think they reinvented themselves to become different agency names but using the same girls (i think that's no secret). It's a typical arrogant business attitude to think you can hide behind multilayers but at the end of the day, we (the punter) are the customer and deserve to be treated right

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu View Post
    For a while pinkghettos was MOC2. They didnt even try to hide it. The annoying thing was finding a dud girl at one agency then going somewhere else and finding the same girl again!
    Watch out he might just create another pseudo agency if MOC loses its reputation
    Pretty sure Pinkghettos has re-opened already anyway

This whole thread would have stopped dead with an apology and refund - or a challenge to say the story wasn't true and giving the girls version.

The MOC outfit has some good girls and the ones on the site look better than ever.

I cannot figure out the lack of response. It cannot be good for business.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    management is horrible, had a girl the other day, did a complaint, deadfish, no reply "I will talk to the girl"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast