Thread: 791 stanley street punt review

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

791 stanley street punt review

Hey there everyone a bit new here . After being suggested to post a reviw of my experience yesterday I'll give it a go. Anyway i use wechat alot and came across someone titled massage girl on the people nearby function. She was clearly the boss and after speaking with her she asked which shop .. either 615 a logan road , watland st springwood or 2f 791 stanley st woollangbba or if i want a girl to outcall for maybe more. I said 791 stanley st ..thinking it was the same stanley st everyone seems to talk about. Anyway i turn up and the outside was a printing shop and was yold to walk through to the back where there was a staircase and walked up to a small but clean area with a nice atmosphere and piped music . One girl was there who i had my appointment with ..photo was accurate and she was a cute young Japanese girl pretty face . A ..can pm the name . Massage was great but she put a towel over my johnson and only brushed against it .. however i have a feeling that there were no extras simply because I'm new to this to this and didn't negotiate them at the beginning . Also I've confirmed that she and the other girls are available for outcall to your home ... so maybe there is.more. Anyway i cant seem to find anything on this shop here on the forums ?

Senior Member(無間使者) HotSpicyJohnny's Avatar

791 Stanley

There are extra's...just ask. Girl I had...name starts with N...$40 for HJ. Other extra's also available. Wanted $80 for topless...I said maybe nexttime...but too expensive.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Walked past this place today with the intention if going inside. Didn't have the nerve to walk past the three guys working in the print shop in search of a HJ. Somewhat unnerving.

This is all part of the Smile 'franchise' ... i've been to Watland. The first time I ever went I didn't ask and had a similar experience to yours: bit of brushing, towel and a bit of a lingering look but that was it. I've since had luck there each time but had to ask for the extras.They also do a duo massage which was good with double the happy on asking.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    curious about the double ML, do you pay double for extras too?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe74 View Post
    Walked past this place today with the intention if going inside. Didn't have the nerve to walk past the three guys working in the print shop in search of a HJ. Somewhat unnerving.
    Trying to find this place yesterday.
    791 is the print shop.
    Is this shop really inside the print shop?

Senior Member(無間使者) HotSpicyJohnny's Avatar

Stairs in the far right hand corner of the Print shop

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry10 View Post
    Trying to find this place yesterday.
    791 is the print shop.
    Is this shop really inside the print shop?
    Yes...the Stairs are in the far right hand corner of the Print shop.
    Up the stairs & an office & couple of rooms