Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Texting wl?what happens?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Texting wl?what happens?

I know lots of bros here should have experience in this, which is why I want some advice.

Happened a few times where wls give me their numbers/we chats
    We usually text really happily and flirty for the first few days, then it starts to get cold really quick, takes long to reply and single word replies.

Flirting stuff usually including sexting, and random questions on what were doing right now.

So I'm just wondering how do you usually text wls? And what signs in texting means she wants to go on a date or just want a customer relationship?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's all women bro not just WL's. At the time when you ask for their number they are in a good mood. When you text them it could be a different story. It all depends if they gave you their number. Which is a good sign they want to see you but if you ask for it they might not want to lose you as a customer, so they will give it and text a little bit but falter out after a while or bluntly tell you come see me at the shop.

I have limited experience because I haven't really felt the need to ask many WL's out. I enjoy the hour I see them every week or so and that's enough, hassle free. The one time I did ask for this WL's number because I thought there was a decent connection. I texted just a few times and tried to get her out for a coffee which would have been just a measly 30 minutes. She said "if you want to see me come to the shop, I can't see customers outside". That was it, no further texting from her.

I deleted her number after that. I ain't even mad but I can't say I wasn't disappointed especially when I thought she liked me "more than a customer" as you might say.

I did go back to see her since because I'm not salty and nothing really has changed about her, she is still sexy and is a great fuck. The only thing that has changed is that I don't like her anymore I just wanted to confirm it. She did ask me what I wanted to "do with her" outside the shop. I really didn't have an answer for her. What really killed it for me was a lame excuse she gave why she wouldn't see anyone outside of the shop. I'm an adult I understand if you don't want to see customers outside the shop of course there are always exceptions to the rule. You aren't the exception so you can move on but I don't appreciate the insincerity when she said she trusted me and still likes me but wouldn't even see me on her time. Her English isn't the best so I didn't really press her on it but yeah actions speak louder than words.

Asking for the number and trying to get see them outside the shop even for a coffee can be the snap back to reality or a cure for oneitis if you have it for a particular WL.
    Especially in the case if they don't give you a number when you ask or they do but don't follow up on it and end up ignoring you. I'm sure you will find that you don't want to see her anymore and you'll move on to the next girl.

I'm not a big fan of dating in general but I have found some of WL's interesting and to see them on their own time for a coffee anything non-committal even once I wouldn't mind.

Though as always the medium is the message.

I hate the term ‘Mixed Signals’ or ‘Mixed Messages’. More often than not there’s nothing ‘Mixed’ being communicated and rather it’s a failure (willful or not) to read what a woman is communicating to a man. The average guy tends to ‘get’ exactly what a woman has implied with her words, but it takes practice to read her behavior and then more practice in self-control to apply it to his own interpretation. When a woman goes from hot to cold and back again, THIS IS the message – she’s got buyers remorse, you’re not her first priority, she’s deliberating between you and what she perceives is a better prospect, you were better looking when she was drunk, etc. – the message isn’t the ‘what ifs’, the message IS her own hesitation and how her behavior manifests it. 10 dates before sex? This IS the message. Canceling dates? Flaking? strong interest to weak interest? This IS the message.
    http://therationalmale.com/2011/09/0...s-the-message/

I almost forgot. The best advice I can give is to NOT actively try and date WL's in the first place. Though if you do manage to get a number or she gives you one. Don't text too much just enough for a bit of rapport.. then try get them on the phone and set up a date/meet. You didn't get her number to be text buddies.

Will be warm at the beginning and starting cold and at the end Gone with the wind bra

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just so confusing sometimes,
    Just like this one wl who gave me her number the second time I visited her, there are times she texts like crazy, then she won't say a word for days or a week.

In her texts she did claim that she likes me, I didn't reply as I didn't expect it so fast,
    But didn't say anything about that after

Only you can tell what your connection is like with the girl. If you really have a connection, there would be no shortage of topics to talk about, in texting or face to face !

I'm in contacts with some girls for years even long after they have retired.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    "I hate the term ‘Mixed Signals’ or ‘Mixed Messages’. More often than not there’s nothing ‘Mixed’ being communicated and rather it’s a failure (willful or not) to read what a woman is communicating to a man. The average guy tends to ‘get’ exactly what a woman has implied with her words, but it takes practice to read her behavior and then more practice in self-control to apply it to his own interpretation. When a woman goes from hot to cold and back again, THIS IS the message – she’s got buyers remorse, you’re not her first priority, she’s deliberating between you and what she perceives is a better prospect, you were better looking when she was drunk, etc. – the message isn’t the ‘what ifs’, the message IS her own hesitation and how her behavior manifests it. 10 dates before sex? This IS the message. Canceling dates? Flaking? strong interest to weak interest? This IS the message."

That is a great summary
    A horrible amount of men just mistake their interest for a woman, and think the woman has that same interest
    If you look like Brad Pitt, then very often your interest will be reciprocated

But if you are the standard guy, the ratio of women that you like, compared to the same women liking you, is the ratio of 5:1

A lot of recent discussion about relationships emphasizes the concept of avoiding putting a woman on a pedestal
    Too many man go weak at the knees in the company of a lovely lady, and lose all track of if the woman is showing interest

I remember asking out a lovely lady to dinner, a lady I met through a work function. But because she didn't know my friends, or didn't work with me, she can get away with any behaviour and not be accountable at all
    Anyway, I took her to that large shopping centre in Ryde, and was a little drunk. She chose a restaurant that she knew well, which turned out to be a very expensive rib place
    I ended up seeing the bill was over $100 for two people, and paid for this lady I didn't know well
    In hindsight I learnt a valuable lesson

If a beautiful lady suggests you go to a very expensive restaurant, you are not the first guy this year she has asked to take her to an expensive restaurant
    And that lady will think you also just want to go to an expensive restaurant
    When in fact you are only going because you want to get to know her better
    She mainly wants to go because it is a nice restaurant, she may just see you as another male provider, in other words, you are a "nice guy"

You see, beautiful women usually can pick and choose from a lot of men who find her attractive, and not really pay for much
    That's life. Its fair, because beauty usually fades, whereas a mans status often can increase with age

Needless to say, this lady flaked out on me a few dates later, saying "she had something else come up" when we had already organised a date. If a lady flakes out on you once, and makes no efforts to make up for her impolite behaviour, then from then on you cannot treat her seriously. Its bye bye time.

The main rules are
    1)Never put a lady on a pedestal, it just blinds you from her lack of interest if she is just with you for the free dinners
    2)Don't ever get butthurt if a lady treats you the wrong way, or does something you didn't expect. Sometimes if you keep your cool, these women will ring you when they are bored, and if you have lost your cool, they will never want to ring you again
    Lose your cool with a lady you don't know well, and you have proven yourself to be a dumb f***

Quote Originally Posted by Kaman123 View Post
    Just so confusing sometimes,
    Just like this one wl who gave me her number the second time I visited her, there are times she texts like crazy, then she won't say a word for days or a week.

In her texts she did claim that she likes me, I didn't reply as I didn't expect it so fast,
    But didn't say anything about that after

Women could be very unpredictable at the best of times, it's always the chasing and uncertainty ! And if she is a WL , it's a lot more complicated to say the least, but then again, WLs just like a woman on the street, they have moods, stress from work (very complicated !) family, boyfriend (obviously not you ), and all sorts of problems including finances !

So, there is no one size fit all solutions, good luck !

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Over $100 for two people is not an expensive restaurant
    - $14/ h. Entree
    - $34/ h. Main
    - $35 for wine for both
    =approx $140 a double for nice place
    Expensive will be $200 or more a double

Banned
    Agreed brother
    And I will save those expenses for someone that really means something to me
    That is, a long term girlfriend or my future wife

Not take out a lady I have never met before for a $100-150 dinner, for our first date, as the lady above requested !

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    If she gave you her number it means she wants to catch up with you.
    It could be socially or more likely as a paying customer. You never know for sure.
    Either way you have to get beyond the chit chat and propose something concrete for a meet up.
    Women lose interest in chit chat after a while.
    She was waiting for you to take it to the next step but you didn't so she lost interest.
    But there is still time though and you have nothing to lose now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My general rule of thumb is not to ask for their number. On 4 occasions I've had various ML/WL give me their numbers and we connected outside of their work.

I think its a good signal when they make the first move, given that the time you spend together at their work within those 4 walls is not real, it's fantasy.

I generally keep it short and I don't respond often when texting, all of them have said I don't text them enough, which is another good signal that there is interest.

But all of the them at certain stages go from hot to cold, I think the problem is we think it's us, and in some cases it probably is...they may have had higher expectations that we didn't live up to. But some times it's them, cause they are busy at work, are texting the next guy they have their number to, are feeling sick or are busy.

I'd say sit back and relax, if she's interested she will continue to communicate.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Text

Some lady only want to get contact for booking, like they text you I work on Tuesday come and see me, that all they after , some may want go private to earn more $, so its hard to tell...... as a lot of bro say... ( woman )

Just deleted the number so no drama bro make it simple i want sex then i see u at shop more then that just created a drama

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So what do you guys do when you meet up with WL outside shop? I've been seeing this WL and got her contact number (her working mobile). She stops responding and i also stop texting. Still seeing her at the shop tho. I wanted to ask her out just for a company. But don't know what activity should i propose. Obviously as a friend outside shop and nothing else.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by freshjive View Post
    So what do you guys do when you meet up with WL outside shop? I've been seeing this WL and got her contact number (her working mobile). She stops responding and i also stop texting. Still seeing her at the shop tho. I wanted to ask her out just for a company. But don't know what activity should i propose. Obviously as a friend outside shop and nothing else.
    I think it would be the basic lunch or dinner at a restaurant.

Banned
    So what do you guys do when you meet up with WL outside shop? I've been seeing this WL and got her contact number (her working mobile). She stops responding and i also stop texting. Still seeing her at the shop tho. I wanted to ask her out just for a company. But don't know what activity shoulid i propose. Obviously as a friend outside shop and nothing else.
    Surely can't be that desperate mate? If she stops texting back, there's a reason. Plenty of chicks out there..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah i know. Sometimes you have connection with a particular girl more than the others. But i think i know what she wanted. It's all pure business. Yesterday i received another text from her just sayin 'hi' - i think she just wanted to remind me she's there working. I havent seen her for more than a week.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Never really felt the desire to text / be extremely chatty with a ML... maybe that's just me, but I don't really see the point (for what I'm looking for at least)

That is obviously different for other brothers... so good luck to them! I wish you very well in your efforts

If she is Asian , a nice dinner followed by an hour of Karaoke will be a good start!

The good thing about karaoke is, you are alone with her in this room , you can cosy up while singing, it can really break the ice, still need to be a gentleman and back off when she said no! But if touching, kissing and caressing are mutual ! That could be your lucky night !

Seriously? work it out, if its going cold your saying the wrong things or beating around the bush, u need to take charge be positive open your wallet and beat her in the bush, so to speek........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast