Thread: French Angel ..ooh la la

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

French Angel ..ooh la la

today, after a late lunch and walking around in cold weather, I decided to pay a visit to this level 1 shop (Tulip massage) on George near the technocity lightrail stop.
    The lady at reception said there was only 2 girls available at the moment.. a Daisy and a French girl.
    French girl ?? in a chinese massage advertised shop? I thought "why not?" just to end the weekend with something interesting.

As I could not recall the last time I had even talked to a french girl let alone get massaged by one, I decided to stay 45min.
    She didn't walk into the room wearing 5 inch heels and colourful cute dress like a kgirl but after agreeing on the usual extras she stripped down to her panties
    She calls herself Angel - a french petite blonde with a very toned body (apparently works out at the gym 5 days a week), pierced A cup, very pretty face and a set of piercing blue eyes that could probably let off some superman lasers (my opinion anyway ).

Interesting enough she was very professional compared to alot of others. There was a big timer running on her samsung so both of you could easily check how much time has elapsed even in the dark. So simple yet effective.
    I didn't specify what type of massage I wanted so I received a relatively soft -medium oil massage. It was very relaxing and thorough as in she didn't spend 20mins just massaging my butt...etc.

Part 2 hj also showed she knows what she is doing. Some girls may rush and go ultra hard they were pumping an air mattress and some others may grip so soft like it was their first day. Angel's technique was just right.

Angel just returned from Melbourne after a long break from Sydney so she is not sure about the final roster.
    But I think out of all the shops on george st, this shop closes the latest which is a big plus in my books.

French babe !!

Mama Mia !

May be all those Ginger fans should take notes !!

Thanks for sharing

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i wonder if this same Angel the French girl from Newtown last year? If so maybe Ginger might still be around somewhere!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Same girl lol
    Ginger is gone sorry guys

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Talking

Lucky I have never met ginger as there is nothing for me to miss. Before Angel, last time I experienced a french girl was in paris and the shock of those unshaven legs are still etched in my mind...ewww.

So Angel has helped to erase that image.
    I should also note, her english is better than all the other masseuses at the shop in case someone chatting beyond the usual "how long have you been in AUS" "are you studying english"..etc