Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bamboo Massage

Quote Originally Posted by superfilo View Post
    Hey guys just a random question - anyone have any info on the shops in Milton. There seems to be a Thai one on Park Rd near coronation Dr and then a Mozhi further down. Any wins here? Or are they legit . I've never been to a Mozhi joint before, only just worked out that they are the 'I love massage' places I see when driving around Carina and Holland park... Anyway let me know if u have any info on these places ... Cheers
    I can't comment on the places in Milton, but I have been to a Mozhi in Holland Park West. The massage was strictly legit, without even the hint of any funny business going on. Even remained fully covered by the towel. The masseuse I had was a Latina of some sort. I thought the place would have something extra so maybe other workers there would have done it, but sadly not the day I went.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Mozhi. Iomassage

These shops have some old threads about them.

Milton is all French and legit, but they sometimes tease just to get you wondering and Gabba just offer really cheap massage. Cute girls tho. Heard an old guy getting a duo at gabba once. Girls sounded very flirty and he asked to add on 15mins and they didn't seem to catch on.

Holland park is opp a cop shop, you've got some heavy, full balls to be trying there. Also didn't like the vibe of the mls there.

I've been a happy camper elsewhere, but have a feeling it's only for a selected few and she went back to Korea a few months back. She did great massage too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The Korean at Mozhi is back next week

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by blas View Post
    Holland park is opp a cop shop, you've got some heavy, full balls to be trying there. Also didn't like the vibe of the mls there.
    Yes it is but that didn't stop the ML when i went there but was very nervous when leaving :P

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by icanfly View Post
    Yes it is but that didn't stop the ML when i went there but was very nervous when leaving :P
    been there why be nervous 90% legit now

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Does bamboo still offer extras?

Sorry Noob here trying to find a place to start/make a first visit please excuse the naive question.

Does Bamboo still offer extras? The previous reviews were glowing and this seemed to be a great place to make my first visit, but then it seemed to go quiet after new ownership. I've seen activity on some other pages but this place seems to have the most reliable info. Only 1 recent review and then there's this thread. I went from a "let's go" to a "uh oh?".

Thanks in advance any advice.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mijae View Post
    Sorry Noob here trying to find a place to start/make a first visit please excuse the naive question.

Does Bamboo still offer extras? The previous reviews were glowing and this seemed to be a great place to make my first visit, but then it seemed to go quiet after new ownership. I've seen activity on some other pages but this place seems to have the most reliable info. Only 1 recent review and then there's this thread. I went from a "let's go" to a "uh oh?".

Thanks in advance any advice.
    Bamboo in Spring Hill is certainly not as joyous as it used to be. But I understand they have a couple of branches of which I've never experienced.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thanks

Thanks for answering my question.

Like the noob that I am, I searched for Bamboo and read the Sydney reviews but asked my question in the Brisbane forum thread.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I hadn't been to this place for a while, but just came out quite satisfied.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Never had a problem at bamboo. It's one of the better venues for me.

As for the poster asking about mozhi/ilovemassage mostly legit except you can find some girls who will go further without the shop knowing. They don't tend to stay at one shop for too long otherwise they become the only girl getting a booking.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtySanchez View Post
    Never had a problem at bamboo. It's one of the better venues for me.

As for the poster asking about mozhi/ilovemassage mostly legit except you can find some girls who will go further without the shop knowing. They don't tend to stay at one shop for too long otherwise they become the only girl getting a booking.
    I've been to Mozhi once, the Holland Park one. The masseuse was totally legit and the massage was average. i've never been back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by flamejob View Post
    I've been to Mozhi once, the Holland Park one. The masseuse was totally legit and the massage was average. i've never been back.
    Holland park was good once left happy not now

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    when I was active both Bamboo and Mozhi (all branches except Morooka) had always been great ....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Iheartmassage at lutwyche is pretty easy but it would by far be the dirtiest shop out of that lot and it feels like you nearly walk out feeling like you've caught something, ending or not.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Not good

Just got back. Worst massage i think i have ever had. Girl was obviously new and nice enough... but i'm sorry to say was terrible.
    Hopefully the girls i used to see regularly gets back soon

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Had a massage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Had a massage at Angie's monday had a new girl great massage experience she said she used to work at bamboo .. Just can't remember name but I think she is only Taiwanese girl work there

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123