Thread: Hidden Gem - 221/1 Katherine St Chatswood

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

221 Katherine St Chatswood

Good shop, you bros should check it out sometime

rcha086
    Should write up an after report mate. Also should include more details like phone number, rates, type of service and girls (FS? RnT? Asians?) etc.

Yes that would be more helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by martyb View Post
    Good shop, you bros should check it out sometime
    Haha, brother Marty !

That's really short and sweet !

I was going to reply:

Please explain !!

Then I realised that this is your first ever post and you were one of the foundation members so I would rather say this instead :

Thank you for your first post, keep them cuming !

Good on you brother, you finally did it !

Cheers

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Haha, brother Marty !

I was going to reply:

Please explain !!

Then I realised that this is your first ever post and you were one of the foundation members so I would rather say this instead :

Cheers
    I saw the original post this morning, it was rather long winded advertorial style.

He has certainly changed his mind.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Haha, brother Marty !

I was going to reply:

Please explain !!

Cheers
    Thank you Ahlungor, a very noble reply. Ive enjoyed reading your reports for many years.

I actually did post a very detailed (and long winded haha) after report on 2 MLs but woke up this morning and retracted it all.....actually got some feelings for one of the girls, felt bad about the whole thing and replaced it with that stupid one liner. If any of you do visit that fine shop, please treat them as gentlemen would.

This will also be my last post. Back to enjoying the collective adventures.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been here once. Young girls but tiny rooms, no shower, thin walls, no extras. Lol. Mamasan kept trying to upgrade me to 1hour sesh in the intro but i stuck with a halfie. The girl i chose was really cute though. Forgot her name as it was a long time ago. Wait, i think it was Yuki. Havnt been back though..I tend to patronize shops with showers now as i find the girls are more relaxed with extras if they know they can cleanup easily after evry session. Makes sense for them, all good for me...haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaheim View Post
    Been here once. Young girls but tiny rooms, no shower, thin walls, no extras. Lol. Mamasan kept trying to upgrade me to 1hour sesh in the intro but i stuck with a halfie. The girl i chose was really cute though. Forgot her name as it was a long time ago. Wait, i think it was Yuki. Havnt been back though..I tend to patronize shops with showers now as i find the girls are more relaxed with extras if they know they can cleanup easily after evry session. Makes sense for them, all good for me...haha
    Brother Anaheim were u looking for standard extras or over and above?

This is a massage shop and nude HJ $50 is standard. If you want guarantee of super-extras then a FS shop might suit you better?

You're right about the thin walls though. But the young and very cute girls make up for it

If you want a naughtier experience then try the Thai shop around the corner in 200/1 Katherine St. The sky is the limit in there with the right girls but they not as cute and bit more hardened.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In hindsight, I think its the room design and lack of shower that turned me off. their cute young girls are their biggest selling point here.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any recommendations here or anywhere else in chatswood?