Quote Originally Posted by massageaddict View Post
Seen the reason promotion of Geisha Club about their Japanese Nuru massage services. I though someone finally doing this in Sydney? Its about time. Called them and booked an hour. I was so eager to find out how real this whole "Real Japanese Nuru" is. Yes I though it was a con.....

Turn up on my booking and the reception shown me the girl. I can tell from her English accent that she is Jap---- 1 tick. Saw their water bed first time. very interesting --- 2 ticks. Ask Yuki if I can add extra, she said ok 3 ticks. Looks good so far.

Yuki is about size 6, C cup and about 160cm. Pearl white skin. Very friendly with communicable English. She ask what I want to do first. I said lets do the Nuru slide first so we can rest and play again.

After a shower, on goes me to the water bed. Now I had Nuru massage before but its on a inflatable mattress. This water bed of theirs is quite interesting. Lights, music.... Yuki started applying the gel on me started her slide. very jap style. Just like the ones you see on the internet. Her pussy slide was the highlight, there is a few moment that I though I was inside her and its a shame that I wasn't. Very good blow job combine with hand action. The whole thing lasted just under half an hour. and I blow my first round. She went with me to the shower and clean me up.

We then move on to the bed and she was give me a very firm massage for a while. I need that for little brother to recover, eventually she ask me to flip over and she started her amazing pussy slide again follow by her mind blowing bbbj. She really know how to combine her fingers, tongue and lips to give the greatest pleasure to man. She out the cap on and the final stage begins.

She is very good in bed, you can question wether it is real or fake reaction but for me I don't care. We were doing everything except anal. I love Japanese girls than they don't restrict client access to their body, can't say the same about M8 and other K join. Too much KPS. Me and Yuki did it in a few position. Plenty of DFK and finger action too. Blow my load eventually. She clean me up and help me get dress, before I leave she give me a big kiss and hug while I pass her the $100 tip that she well deserved.

This girl is amazing. She simply knows man. I don't know about you boys but for me, doing this with an SYT would be no fun because they don't have the experiences with man. SYTs are for fuck and go. For a service with these kind of complication and to achieve this level of services. You need someone like Yuki, and by all mean she is not old, at least 10 years younger than Mimi with equal or better technique.

Just to close up if you were to spend $280 for a massage and fuck session, I don't think you get any better than this services in Geisha club. Its best what you can find in market right now.
Hey bro, i have sent you message, not sure have received. Appreciate u can reply me