Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gtm

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Gtm

Thought I would give GTM Underwood a go last night, rang and booked, asked the girl if the rooms were warm! Which it was! Proper rooms, full height walls etc, though the room had a sofa at one end which I thought was odd! Had a 26 yr old Korean girl, name sounds like a letter in the alphabet, though she didnt offer me an Aston Martin or pen that can shoot! Great massage asked for medium massage, she could not speak much english so conversation was a struggle. She worked her magic and got around to the inner thigh which was great and poked and pressed behind the old sac looking for the prostate! Worked magic, then flipped and she finished the HE. Overall great experiance, will return! $60 massage 1 hour, didnt negotiate price just gave her $40 tip which in my exp is the average!

Happy punting!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    nice review!

although $40 for a hj is a bit high. we all need to band together and offer $30 max!

Quote Originally Posted by funkyguy View Post
    nice review!

although $40 for a hj is a bit high. we all need to band together and offer $30 max!
    I can just imagine us picketing the parlours, chanting 'HELL NO, WE WON'T BLOW' until they only take $30 for the ending.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by flamejob View Post
    I can just imagine us picketing the parlours, chanting 'HELL NO, WE WON'T BLOW' until they only take $30 for the ending.
    $30 is good. Used to be $40.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The few times I've been here I've had chubby girls. Like every time. Is this the norm for gtm?

Got to admit one time had an incredible tease and ending where she got me to the edge but didn't let me blow but other times just normal.

Not sure if they do more than the normal HJ because never asked for other extras since they weren't very attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by darkice View Post
    The few times I've been here I've had chubby girls. Like every time. Is this the norm for gtm?

Got to admit one time had an incredible tease and ending where she got me to the edge but didn't let me blow but other times just normal.

Not sure if they do more than the normal HJ because never asked for other extras since they weren't very attractive.
    interesting, dude. I think you've just been unlucky. I've never had a chubby chick at GTM or at RTM. They've always been slim and always finished the job. I've never asked for other extras other than various stages of dress, which they've obliged me with.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ah sorry, should say, I did blow at the end, was great. Would go back to her again.

Good to know there are various states of undress. I'll test my luck next time depending who I get heh

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I haven't been to any GTM's for over a year due to moving to Northside.

Yesterday I was close by to GTM2 so I popped in unbooked and took a punt on who ever was available & was very glad I did....I drew the Vietnamese straw & must say I was impressed and will be making my way back to the southside again.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I probably visit this place back in July? I would say the service was average at best.

Willing to give this place another try if they're improving service though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Usually being a Loyal Stanley st customer, I just thought I'd give somewhere else a go today. Phoned GTM2 an hour ahead. Jackpot! Scored a very attractive Taiwanese lady. Massage was reasonable and left happy. Certainly will keep this place in mind, considering its 15 minutes closer to home than Stanley for those days where I couldn't be stuffed driving to the gabba.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by funkyguy View Post
    nice review!

I tried that at Sunshine Day Spa to no avail, but I didn't give in either and walked out when the massage was finished.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah I am on the $30 max bandwagon as well. If they won't accept the $30 they don't get anything from me. Some of you might think I am being cheap but hey the rich fellas can spend their money the way they want.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I don't like your chances at sunshine. One of the girls told me if I only wanted $40 extras don't come. She would rather see the guys pay for the $200 option

Quote Originally Posted by mudcrad View Post
    I don't like your chances at sunshine. One of the girls told me if I only wanted $40 extras don't come. She would rather see the guys pay for the $200 option
    $200 option??? I've only been to Sunshine once, but wasn't offered anything for $200. I did fork out $100 though which included nude hj.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    wtf is the $200 option? i better get a 3 course meal after she gives me FS

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah sunshine is very expensive for the extras ended up paying 200 once just for naked and hj she was hot so I was thinking with my little head lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yikes mate, maybe you should jerk off first before hitting sunshine again. You might think less with the little head or at the very least make her work really hard for that $200 next time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I tried to book my favourite Viet girl from GTM2 earlier this week only to be told that she has quit.

If anyone finds her in a different shop or knows where she is working I would love to find out via PM.

Thanks in Advance :-)

I went to GTM Salisbury last weekend. I hadn't been there in so many months. The first thing ML did was sit on my bum to start the massage. I love it when that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by spiral View Post
    I went to GTM Salisbury last weekend. I hadn't been there in so many months. The first thing ML did was sit on my bum to start the massage. I love it when that happens.
    truly an awesome start

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast