Thread: Thai Miranda

Junior Member(有D料到)

Thai Miranda

Got to Ginza just in time for my booking which was at 12pm, Paid for the hour and was asked to wait in the waiting room as she was still busy.

Got called into the room at about 12:15 to see Miranda who is an extremely cute petite thai girl from bangkok, Advertised as 18 but informed me that she was 19 studying here in Aus though she looks as young as they get who actually has a super cute voice.
    Within that petite body of hers she packs quite a few standouts which are her firm/perky C+ cups and a very plump/meaty arse, She does have a darker skin tone compared the picture on the Ginza website which is more of a caramel type skin tone that most thai women have.
    After a shower together we start with slow and sensual DFK with just the right amount of lip biting and tongue which was delight since she has very nice pair of kissable lips.
    Then onto the cat bath which was pretty average with the nipple to nipple licking and biting all the way down to give a really good BBBJ which surprised me since she is quite skillful for her age, though with the right hand technique it could have been way better.
    She then laid down for some DATY which was also quite a delight since her juices were nice and sweet which tasted like a fountain of youth.
    On with the dom and we go straight into mish, first thing i noticed was how tight she was (should have expected it since she is so young and petite), We start off slowly until the rhythm paced up until we started fucking like crazy which didn't last long since this was too much to handle so I ended up blowing in the dom pretty hard from her tight pussy.
    After blowing in the dom she cleans me up, This is about 30mins into the session she tells me she will be right back and goes to the bathroom so i just lay there resting on the bed. Watching the clock on the wall about 10-15 mins has passed and she still hasn't came back so i go and check up on her and see her brushing her hair in front of the sink mirror so i then ask if i should shower now and she says yes. At this point i am pretty annoyed since i have just wasted about 15mins of the session laying on the bed watching the clock tick by so i jump in and have a quick shower and come out to see her pass me a new towel and she is already dressed! This is about 45mins into a 1 hour booking so i just get dressed say goodbye and left the room.

Now i was actually pretty disappointed since i only got about 30mins of actually service (which was actually quite good) but the rest was just laying on the bed watching the clock and i ended up leaving the door 15mins earlier than my 1 hour booking. But i guess not all punts are great from the start to finish of the booking or maybe she was just tired from a long day and i was the last booking so i cant really blame her. Though I'm not gonna hold any grudges against Miranda or Ginza since I've been going to their shop regularly and have always been given great service by all their girls from start to finish and maybe this was just one of those off punts.

Long story short, Miranda is a cute little pocket rocket who provides good service but the only thing that bothered me was the time wasting during the session that put me off and ruined the mood.

Anyways happy punting bros!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That is a shame. Maybe you should have made it known you were after a 2nd shot, although the ones that are proactive about it make it so much easier.

Shop Owner
    hi swag bro

I will add more details about last night, hope other readers can understand more clearly about last night.

He messaged at 9:06am to booked for 12am midnight 1hr
    Messaged again tried to change 1hr to 30mins and 12am to 12:30am, I offered him maybe 11:20pm can do 30mins because still have customers want 12am for 1hr
    He still decide to keep 12am for 1hr

Arrived at 12, and went into Miranda Room at 12:15am because delayed, walked out the room at 1am. thats only 45mins
    I asked: you still have time.
    he: we finished,
    Me: what do u mean you finished? you still have time.
    he: we finished, I cum, she clean up and packing, looks like she wants to go home, there is nothing to do. I only stayed 45mins, Can I have the refund?

So I ask him to wait in the waiting room, I went to check her room, bed, dress and bag see if she pack up or change dress or cleaned room or anything like that. But no, there is no sign at all, still dress the working dress, all her stuffs still all on the table, everything shows me this is a still working condition,

I went to ask him in the waiting room. the story change a little
    He said: no, I didnt mean she change dress or packing her bag, after cum, she went to the bathroom, I was lying on the bed for nothing 10-15mins.
    Me: Thats so wired. what did she do in the bathroom for so long?
    He: maybe brushing her teeth or shower? I dont know I didnt check.
    ok, I went back her room ask her again.
    She said she didnt have a toothbrush, didnt have shower after he cum, only went to the bathroom to raise her mouth because he did CIM and put lipstick again, totally maybe maxium 1-2mins. and he didnt pay CIM money.

I tried to push her a little more see if she tells something like leave the customer for that long, but she was almost cry said: its really 1-2mins maximum in the bathroom, its ok, can you refund him all money and ask him to leave? can I dont see him again? ... ...

From my understanding and other customers feedbacks: its impossible that she stay in the bathroom for 10-15mins and leave the customer alone on bed. for the customers who have seen her before know her personality, she is a take care customer kind girl, very passionate service is most people said, this is her 3rd day at work her other two last customers all no problem at all.

For Swag bro: you didnt complaint anyone before, or got any complaint from the girls too, but last night you tried to change booking time 60mins to 30mins and 12am to 12:30, the start time delayed 15mins. Also you said something before and changed your words after I ask her.

Therefore: I talked to Swag, I dont refund the $40 dollars difference of 45mins and 60mins now, you dont need to pay for the CIM money, I will mark you in the phone with the problem today, If anyone complaint the same problem about her, I will let you know and refund you. I think thats fair for both of you?
    Ginza:
    0488 888 310
    02 7901 3000

NEW Wechat: Ginzaclub
    310 Cleveland st Surry hills (Back entrance from Goodlet lane)
    http://www.ginzaclub.com.au

Ginza Empire:
    0416 020 278

NEW Wechat: sydney479
    479 Elizabeth St. Surry hills (Back Entrance from: little buckingham st)
    https://www.479ginza.com.au/

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by loaded View Post
    That is a shame. Maybe you should have made it known you were after a 2nd shot, although the ones that are proactive about it make it so much easier.
    No fucking way man. If the timeline he gives us is true this is a joke.

You can't blame him for not being proactive, so after 30 mins she begins timewasting. She is getting paid for the hour but our buddy is only getting 30 mins of playtime?

Every session I've had at Ginza was for an hour and I've never had any intentional timewasters.

You might not be fucking them the whole session but they should at least be engaged with you. Not checking their phone/texting, turning their back to you, covering up so all you can see is their face, etc

I understand this is the last session of the day and you can see by her actions she couldn't wait to go home but that is not fair at all to brother swag.

Walking out of a punt feeling like you've been cheated is one of the worst feelings in the world.

I can only recommend don't book a 12pm punt with a girl you haven't seen before but probaly better to avoid punting so late. Ginza girls service is consistent but nobody is perfect. Especially at 12pm.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok I just saw Wilson's post now. I think the moral of the story is don't book girls at 12pm you aren't on familiar terms with already.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm not here to argue with anyone, I have wrote my honest experience/report from my point of view and i don't expect anyone to believe it if they choose to do so it's their choice since only the 2 people in that room AT THE TIME knows what happened.
    There will always be 2 sides of the story in this situation. If the girl was to admit to it she would be in big trouble so i don't expect her to, It would also look bad for the business.

Yes brothers loaded and illidanstormrage i totally agree. Every session at Ginza I've had before this one were all amazing experiences from the minute I walk in to when I walked out, even after i have came the girls are still very interactive by offering a massage, having a cuddle and chat or even a chance of a second shot. This is the first time I have experienced this sort of poor service i should say, or else I wouldn't be annoyed/complaining. My punts are usually based on reading AR's but i was very interested in this young Thai girl so I took the risk and booked her from gut feeling.
    But there isn't much a person can do about it now, the past is the past. I could just say this was a bad punt and move on, there's really no point on arguing with anyone since that won't resolve the problem and will just be a waste of time for all the parties involved.

Good luck and Happy punting bros!