Thread: ANNIE @ Pinnacle Massage Mascot

Junior Member(有D料到)

ANNIE @ Pinnacle Massage Mascot

Hi BROS

I understand there is a thread dedicated to this shop but i thought i would share my good experience (despite quirks) with Annie today.

I had a day off from work and had the itch that needed a scratch - i recall HUGH reviewing a thai stunner in this shop so i thought i would give it a go. I live in the area and thought id check if Annie was working, she answered the phone and told me she was the only person working today....I call back in an hours time to book and she now says there are 2 girls.

Anyway, I walk into the shop at 2pm and im found waiting at the reception desk, i think the 2 ML's were having a nap. All good, into the room I go with Annie (the room is hidden around the side, however secured only by a curtain.

Annie appears in the room and asks "are u sure you want me to massage you?" - a confusing question, well seeing though she is a legit 8/10 and the other ML was a milf porkshop I was sure. The usual "have you been here befores?" were exchanged (ive been told i look like a cop - fit, burely 6ft 2 european) as the massage begun.

Part 1 was actually very good, she warned me that she may hurt me and to tell her to go softer if it began to hurt. As she wrapped up part 1, i started to rub her thighs and ass during the massage, she didnt move...great sign. She asked if i wanted to turn over and sold me the standard $20 for just a hj, didnt really push the nude option till i asked.

I help her undress as her hands are oily and exposed are some NICE bolt on tits, a small frame and meaty ass- very pleased. She starts oiling up junior as i sit on the edge of the bed sucking her tits. She shows no signs of fake enjoyment but i was getting genuine moans... i feel downstairs and her pussy is wet!! I stroke it up and down and start to stick my finger in....she told me not to but was happy for me to keep rubbing.

I asked for any extras and she responded b2b will be $60...i agreed coz i was toeyer than a roman sandle and requested spanish for the last 5 minutes. Spanish was done lying down and then i got her to sit in her chair, where i stood up and blew my load all over her tits (she wasnt too pleased but i dontknow how she didnt see it cumming).

During the part 2 a punter walked in and was asking the other ML a lot of questions....prompting Annie to do the tlaking as the other ML did not speak english....she did this as she continued to stroke my cock and apologised about the sitch- i found it hot...my ML telling apunter she will be 10 mins as she stroked my cock....this punter was a FEMALE looking for genuine massage :P

Venue: 6/10 ...nice enough, very little privacy in the rooms...not a prob for me, but might be for some.
    Girl: 9/10....sexy, allowed spanish...yum
    service 8/10: part 1 awesome, part 2 good, i feel there is a chance to build report with this one

She only works Mondays

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cheers for the review mate

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Called today enquiring about Annie on Mondays but they only said Wendy. Does Annie still work here?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Has anyone been here recently? I went a many years ago had a great time although the walls weren't floor to ceiling. Wondering if its still ok?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I had an interesting experience here earlier this year...

Recieved one of the best massages I have ever gotten, no hints of tickle tackle or anything....I sort of brushed the massueses legs a few time and was not slapped away; then upon flipping over a h/e was not offered at first, but then was half performed, but then stopped because it was making too much noise.

Checking out the google reviews it looks kinda legit these days