Thread: OH Yumi the CG sex machine with GFE, So tiny, So cute and yet that tits Is so LOVELY!

Senior Member(無間使者)

OH Yumi the CG sex machine with GFE, So tiny, So cute and yet that tits Is so LOVELY!

Saw this girl with lovely tits on the Geisha Club wechat. God she look so hot I call and book straight away. Turn up and was introduce to Yumi. Very friendly say hello and she is tiny like 150-155 but that pair of tits is just…..I was speechless. They are so out of place on that tiny frame of Yumi’s but looks even better than the picture.

Pay for a 45 minutes premium services. She come in and help me undress. She is so young and I wasn’t sure if she would like DFK, test the water with some light tongue movement, she hug me close and return the favour, but the height difference lead me to sit on the bed and the DFK continuous while we undress each other, great GFE!! I swear I was so hard already and I would just take her just right there.

She took me to the shower and gentle clean me up. Very seductive eye contact while cleaning little general. A mix action of that cute little bump of hers and her hand. Another moment that I just want to lift her up and take her in the shower. Of course there was no short of body hugging and DFK.

I was so horny that I literally grab her onto the bed after we dry up. Sucking on that D cup of hers while feel her down south...very wet. She was moaning naturally, again like how a girl friend would do. She flipped around and seat on top of me, joke about me being so desperate and horny, I reply who wouldn’t with someone like you. Again she give me very sexy eye contact and smile then said “I will make you even more desperate!!” She wasn’t joking, once she started licking my body I know she would be little general's worse enemy. Just the right pressure and frequency of lip and tongue action at all the crucial spot. Then comes the BBBJ, I have to hold her head to control the action so I won't cum just yet, and it was bloody hard with that lip and tongue combo action.

For the very first time I actually have to let little general cool down a while before the next phase. I know if I go in straight away I will be gone in ten seconds. Yumi give that sexy and dreamy look again. She slowly put the dom on with more DFK. Then on a flash moment I can feel my cock warp with the tight and wet pussy. She started moving on top of me while pushing me down on the bed. I was moving slowly as little general is still highly excited. On one hand I exchange positions to let little general return to a much more normal status, at the same time I was admiring this amazing little body and figuring out which position to finish. We eventually roll back with her on top and she was so horny by that time that her hips was moving a such a fast pace that I just can’t control it anymore, keep suck on her lovely tits and we both cum while our tongues are busy with each other. I can feel that contraction squeezing every single drop out of me.

We are both just deflated with Yumi lying on my chest catching her breath. It would be us falling asleep in each other's arms if we were BF and GF at home. We head to the shower and clean each other up. Before I left she give me another good round of tongue action and AGAIN with that dreamy and sexy eyes looking at me and said “Come see me again…” I thought “God of course…” Left the shop feel like I exhausted to the point that I want to call an ambulance.

I don’t think I said that before but this is definitely the best girl in Geisha Club I had so far. Next time I am going for $280 an hour...or may be even more.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Woo that tits looks nice, I think in the same league as Michelle and Jasmine.

You go for the 45minsoption, should be able to do twice..... Don't hold back next time man.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sydneycheapass View Post
    Woo that tits looks nice, I think in the same league as Michelle and Jasmine.

You go for the 45minsoption, should be able to do twice..... Don't hold back next time man.
    Haha mr cheapass, little general won't recover that quick, but yumi is very playful, I will go for an hour next time and see how it goes.

Banned
    I had a short but lovely session with this girl yesterday. One thing worth mentioning is Yumi is really young and cute. She can easily change into a uniform and you will though that she is a normal school girl.

Oh yeah and that tits is just lovely, soft and squeezh, very rare for such a small girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A clear case of YMMV I guess. I saw Yumi and yes cute enough and very nice tits but certainly no DFK. Just a little light kissing. Bj was definitely cbj only and no daty allowed! Huge bush wouldn't have made daty pleasant for me anyway. Very standard service!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by syphon View Post
    A clear case of YMMV I guess. I saw Yumi and yes cute enough and very nice tits but certainly no DFK. Just a little light kissing. Bj was definitely cbj only and no daty allowed! Huge bush wouldn't have made daty pleasant for me anyway. Very standard service!!
    How much did you pay? Also is you little brother clean?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I paid $120 for 30 minutes. Should I have asked for a premium service? Yes the little brother was very clean especially after he was soaped up by yumi in the shower!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by syphon View Post
    I paid $120 for 30 minutes. Should I have asked for a premium service? Yes the little brother was very clean especially after he was soaped up by yumi in the shower!
    So you have Yumi with you in the shower, I think that is already extra services that is not included in you $120 half hour standard services. My report is base on the $220 45 minutes premium services. That includes BBBJ, also DFK and body kissing.....not sure about DATY though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks! Point taken

Yumi C/D cup milky white skin, 160 cm. Come and see our top girl today!!!