Thread: slip up

Senior Member(無間使者)

slip up

Had a scare today I have 2 phones,I leave 2nd phone in my company car I was in the shower and I called out to my better half and asked if she could get some paper work out the car. When I come out she had my 2nd phone in her hand I almost died on the spot,but then she said this was down the side of the seat who's phone is it then she just said is ****
    Phone I said yes he forgot it yesterday. She said he has a lot of textes from girls I just said I dont know and took it back.I really dodged s bullet this time. I had become to complacent. We have been together 39 years now I will be a lot more careful and hide this 2nd phone lol.The reason im sharing this I dont want to see any other punters make same stupid mistake .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sound like you need a bit of reading from punters planet general section or have been to know to have a second phone. This can also backfire since it nearly did. Or locked, make sure it does not display texts and is password protected.

You may need a new burner phone since she now knows who's this is and you can't get away with it showing up again.

I have 2 phones, with the 2nd being my boner phone. It is locked at all times and I keep it on silent. My wife knows of it as i palm it off as phone for my business. the closest scare I get is if my g/f rings, which normally she doesn't do when I'm at home, but on occasion she has. or when my wife's phone broke and she asked if she could borrow it for the day, but i said it was broken and promptly bought her a cheap one for while hers was being repaired.