Thread: I love massage moorooka

Junior Member(有D料到)

I love massage moorooka

Went here a few weeks ago.

Saw this thai ml that wasn't pretty as it was my first time there. Didn't know who to ask for, so decided to take a risk. Didn't ask her name either as I won't be back to see her.

Massage was ok, ending was mechanical too. Paid $50 (sorry guys, just couldn't be bothered negotiating that day) for hj. Was only allowed to touch her boobs from the outside of her shirt.

Overall I won't be back unless someone cab recommend a ml.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've had no luck at that spot either. 50 is high, feel sorry for you! You'd have more joy in the arcade a short stroll up the road. 60/half inclusive of a good time. Not the best looking but more worth it

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenji2 View Post
    I've had no luck at that spot either. 50 is high, feel sorry for you! You'd have more joy in the arcade a short stroll up the road. 60/half inclusive of a good time. Not the best looking but more worth it
    Did you talk about the shop in moorooka acade?
    Thats great place but not good looking ML, a bit old, but she is awesome. She knew everything what we need for burn out. I had a great time, extra also exist $40, she will be yours. Lol

Will come back?? Of course I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonwalker View Post
    Did you talk about the shop in moorooka acade?
    Thats great place but not good looking ML, a bit old, but she is awesome. She knew everything what we need for burn out. I had a great time, extra also exist $40, she will be yours. Lol

Will come back?? Of course I do.
    I've been to the shop in the Moorooka Arcade on a few occasions and had quite an attractive ML there with good service.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Have been trying shops around city and southern area, just found this one always close very early and sometimes not even open on the weekend, same as hollad park shop. Have tried a Vietnamese girl called J** not sure if she's still working there anymore. She tried to get my number but refused to give her

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah t is pretty good there all veits

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went to again today knew that is on holiday so tried chinese new girl
    Massage skill And heard that will be one girl start to work there. The outside of the building is little bit dirty

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is the massage at the arcade the one with the pink signs or the Mooroka theraputic massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheYoungPunter View Post
    Is the massage at the arcade the one with the pink signs or the Mooroka theraputic massage
    nope it's a house

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

?

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboypat View Post
    nope it's a house
    Is it crystal massage?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yep it was crystal