Thread: jMagical Best Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)

Question jMagical Best Massage

Just recently opened (last month or two), says they are open between 10am and 10pm on Mary street, has anyone else tried? It looks they may have a $60 per hour massage special with $10 gift card for next massage but i did not get it.

I had an ok massage, but it might just be that i'm too new to this or did not ask the right questions/stance.

So ... what 'questions/stance' did you ask?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i did not that was before i joined this forum to find out what i did wrong

i asked for a 60 minute massage, they told me to keep my underwear on so i did(did i go wrong here) and in the room she asked if i wanted a relaxing massage or a deep pressure massage. I picked deep pressure. any tips?

Usually it's a very bad sign if they ask you to keep underwear on. However, the only way to know for sure is to ask them straight out if they will oblige with extras. The last time i had this, i'd also booked a 60 minute massage. I didn't bother with the question when she asked me to keep undies on because I didn't want to look like a sleazebag, so i suddenly remembered I had to be somewhere and cut the session back to 30 mins. the massage was good, but no ending. Ended up calling into one of the surefire ones in Underwood to finish the job.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by flamejob View Post
    Usually it's a very bad sign if they ask you to keep underwear on. However, the only way to know for sure is to ask them straight out if they will oblige with extras. The last time i had this, i'd also booked a 60 minute massage. I didn't bother with the question when she asked me to keep undI rekones on because I didn't want to look like a sleazebag, so i suddenly remembered I had to be somewhere and cut the session back to 30 mins. the massage was good, but no ending. Ended up calling into one of the surefire ones in Underwood to finish the job.
    It can get confusing i go to legit thai place in newfarm but first time there just did what im used to from other shops ml came in didnt phase her towel on and on with great thai massage , c same girl each time ,super cute ,but have had the occasional brush .theres something about knowing ur not going get anymore. To test the water if they dont tell u to leave em on take em off

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I can understand punters not popping a question. when I began it took a while before I was comfortable to pop a question. Now it's almost automatic.

What I cannot understand is the continual posting of punters on this forum saying I didn't ask but what did I do wrong. You did exactly that. You did not ask.

Not every girl will ask you. Some will and some will not. They will not ask for various reasons. All these reasons and tips for asking can be found all over this forum. Start reading older posts. Do some actual research and you will find all the answers you need.

It's like every week the same question gets asked and then answered.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When I posted this. I was a complete noob. Who did not know any better. So I get where your feelings are coming from.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would answer relaxing rather than deep tissue but in general if you are being asked this then it is more likely to be a legit venue. The question you want to be asked is "hard, medium or soft?" To which I always answer soft but that is what I prefer. Most of the time it does not matter which one you choose as over time you will notice there is not much difference between any of them as the girls are not trained in proper massage techniques. I always answer soft because I as I said, I prefer softer sensual massage. However sometimes gan ML will apply the same pressure no matter your answer.

I would guess that 99% of the ML's we look for do not know how to give Deep Tissue massage and if they did then asking for it probably means you are actually looking for a proper massage.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtySanchez View Post
    The question you want to be asked is "hard, medium or soft?" To which I always answer soft but that is what I prefer. Most of the time it does not matter which one you choose as over time you will notice there is not much difference between any of them as the girls are not trained in proper massage techniques.
    usually when you ask for soft massage you are wanting a sensual tease, but sometimes the girls will just do a regular massage with no pressure. Whatever happens, just open your mouth and politely tell the girl what you like, don't like, would prefer. Otherwsie you will walk out thinking to yourself "I wish I had of said ..."

Quote Originally Posted by DirtySanchez View Post

I would guess that 99% of the ML's we look for do not know how to give Deep Tissue massage and if they did then asking for it probably means you are actually looking for a proper massage.
    Ain't that the truth! I love deep tissue, but I've been to a number of places that claim to offer it and when I ask, i'm either greeted with a blank look or the ML proceeds with a slightly harder massage which is nowhere near deep tissue. Most deep tissue i've had has been at legit places and have only found a few MLs who can actually do deep tissue while offering extras.