Thread: Tia - AVOID AVOID AVOID

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Tia - AVOID AVOID AVOID

Its really sad when I have to give a negative review. I don't review often and have been away from the scene for a long while, but recently have drifted back and have been frequenting shops out at Penrith after moving here a couple of years ago. I have had to take the rough with the smooth, but when it gets so rough, its laughable, I just want to protect the other brothers out there who might fall into the same trap.

So today I visited Kyoto 393 as I have a few times when I had an amazing afternoon with Tara from Laos and another WL I can't recall the name, both never once asked for extras, showered with me, offered BBBJ and CIM without discussion, were very passionate DFK'ers and one even offering greek with no extra cash involved (declined it that day because she exhausted me elsewhere!!). They were the epitome of a GFE and semi-PSE experience.

But today, I met the papasan and asked if anyone was available for an hour and while I was sat in the meeting room, was introduced to Tia (who is not on their roster!).

Not so great looking, definitely mid to late 30's but was all that was available.

So into the room, and showered. Tia was already busy on her mobile when I came out, so failed to hand me a towel. 1st strike for none attentive service. Sadly Tia was no GFE, and definitely no PSE, there is nothing good I can say about her service.

She was heavy when she jumped on top of me, managing to knee me in the balls as she did. She failed to do DFK, and didn't like me kissing her breasts. When she started with HJ, it was like getting tugged by a freight train, and then she went for a condom. BBJ I asked, and she said "$50 extra".....

Obviously I refused the extras for Tia, not being one to pay city fees and have the p*** taken out of me by the WL when it comes to screwing extras out of their punter.

Sad still was, after an unexciting and uninvolved CBJ, she jumped straight on her back expecting me to come on top of her for mish, without letting me guide the session, and it was terrible. Tia was unresponsive, comically robotic, and to be honest, I couldn't even touch the sides (and I'm not that small). Immediately the old fella went limp and I had to give up.

Later Tia did finally offer BBBJ, because she could see I was not enjoying anything about this encounter. But her technique was so toothy, it was painful. It took alot of trying to explain to her what the problem was as well, and unsurprisingly, what had been good English in the meeting room now turned into "English no good".
    So the session went on, and finally I managed to keep myself going long enough to get a shot off, no thanks to Tia and her robotic ooo's and ahhh's, and she kept pushing my head back down to the pillow so I couldn't even watch the BBJ.

"Hopefully I won't disappointed with the massage" I thought. Nope. No good either!! Tia pushed so hard on the tip of my vertebrae, it hurt, excruciating. There is nothing good about a WL who has had absolutely no massage training, and whatever she was trying was painful and below amateur. I even had to guide her on where on the spine she can massage, which she understood (so much for "English no good")

While I lay there with her finally gently massaging my calves, she suddenly jumped off, and headed for the shower. 40 minutes into a paid hour, and when she emerged, she told me to shower also and basically sent me packing. So not only was she a totally dud root, tried to rip me off for extras, and can't massage, she also ripped me off the final 15 minutes of the session.

I tried to explain all this to the papasan on the way out, who accused me of wanting to leave early, and when I suggested I go back to the room to conclude, he refused (thought he might).

So, everyone out there, avoid this place, and avoid Tia, you will lose your money and then some, and she really isn't worth it.

Sorry to hear about your experience. Gotta be wary of the ones not on the roster. I had one the other week and was pretty average

Senior Member(無間使者) NaughtyBoy13's Avatar
    Bad luck, man. Try another one next time

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Sorry to hear about your experience. Gotta be wary of the ones not on the roster. I had one the other week and was pretty average
    and always ask before you are actually in the room re. what services she offers etc, especially in places like kyoto where extras are girl dependent and price of them not well articulated. Most see that as an opportunity to ask a lot from unsuspecting clients.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That was terrible , If I were you , I will just walk off ...

Senior Member(無間使者) Steven Seagal's Avatar
    Actually when a dud working lady duds me on time, I find it's a joy and relief to get out early.

The good news is your next punt will be better as they don't much worse than this.

Thanks for the heads up in a well written review.

Steven