Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Miss Australia made it to last 15, and so many Asian girls also made it !!

Miss Australia made it to last 15, and so many Asian girls also made it !!

Go to 7 mate now and watch Miss Universe !

And please don't post the results yet !

Our girl made it to the last 15, also Miss Japan, Philipines, Thailand and Indonesia

Go Asian girls !!
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

I like Miss Japan, she is half black and has big big boobs !

The result was on the 6 o'clock news !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    After heavy doses of Chinese girls on if you are the one, I'm really enjoying the international variety on show!

(I haven't seen the news today.)

hmm..the swimsuit competition is up next. I wonder if they'll come out all neatly folded or whether there will be girls in them?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Wow, it's devout muslim hell out there on stage at the moment.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    What artist did all the painted on smiles?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I like Miss Japan, she is half black and has big big boobs !
    Black genes are always dominant - I can't see much or any Japanese in her apart from her petiteness.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    Wow, it's devout muslim hell out there on stage at the moment.
    Bahahah, yep it's haram.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I made it through to the end. Felt sorry for Miss Colombia, it was quite humilating for her to be - what's the word? abdicated? deposed? on stage. The crown was still warm from her own head and was taken off and put on Miss Pillipine's.

Mind you, Miss phillipines is a worthy winner, of the finalists she had by far the best rack. The way they jiggled in the swimsuit section was what got her over the line I reckon.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    It was actually broadcast LIVE on free to air TV on 7two during the day - I stayed home just to watch it.
    The mix up at the end was embarrassing, but totally fitting for such a ridiculous event.
    I'm not surprised the host fucked up, the guy was a complete moron.
    But I guess he was the best they could get - no one with any talent or integrity would want to be associated with the tacky Miss Universe pageant.
    He made the most basic error; when it's down to the last two girls they always announce the runner up first so the remaining girl is Miss Universe.
    The winner, Miss Philippines, was pretty enough but you will find hotter girls in any go-go bar in Angeles City or Manila.
    The finalists were not that impressive - most of the hotties got eliminated much earlier on.
    The French girl was hot, but the way she tried to cash in on the Paris terrorist attacks to get the sympathy vote was pretty low.
    The Aussie girl was pretty and I loved her Westie accent. Her support for legalising marijuana probably didn't go down well with the red neck judging panel though.
    Miss Japan? Again, pretty enough, but you can find hotter Japanese girls at Ginza on any given day.
    The funniest part of the pageant is when they ask the final 5 girls a question. Miss Colombia and Miss France had to explain in 30 seconds or less how the world can solve the problems of drug abuse, and terrorism respectively! WTF!!!
    I'm sure governments, law enforcement authorities, and health authorities across the world were paying close attention and taking notes
    Anyway it was all good fun. Like Eurovision and If You Are The One, the Miss Universe pageant is crass, trashy, inane, stupid, shallow, ridiculous, kitsch, and gauche - and I fucking love it! It's right up there with the Olympic Games and World Cup as must see TV.
    And they are all good for a perve too.
    Oh and the Victoria's Secret parade is another crass, tacky event that is always good for a laugh and a perve. Oh, and Japanese Ninja Warrior (Women's) is awesome too.

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    The result was on the 6 o'clock news !

I was still sitting on my train home at 6!

Then I watch if you are the one when I got home so I basically miss all the News on TV these days !

Yes, you can't miss Miss Philippines natural bouncing tits in her swim suit ! And Miss Japan's deep cleavage !

I had to turn it off just after the swim suit so I missed all the excitement on the big stuff up in the end ! I guess the black dude will never host another pageant again !

Also just found out Donald Trump no longer owns the Pageant - may be that's why it's Not the usual TV crew running the show ! I don't think Trump will use an AA as host - just me !

If the initial result would have stood, it will be Colombia winning back back titles !!

Aussie girl made it to the Top 5! And I still think her tits look unnatural ! We need another Jennifer !

This is the beauty pageant Miss Philippines won before she entered for the Miss Universe, I won't say she was clearly a cut above the rest - But she easily has the biggest pair of tits .................haha

Check out the link, it's got all the contestants, Pia is no. 37 !!

http://www.fabph.com/2015/01/bb-pili...screening.html

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm not normally a fan of women from the Philippines but I have to say she's quite a looker. Maybe cause she's a German mix, either way she's hot.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    http://www.missuniverse.com/members/...5/category:SWI

You can see all the contestants there.. Also click the bold words for links to girls I've mentioned.

Hottest non-asian for me is Miss Brazil

Miss Philippines does have pretty nice tits.

Not to say Kiki is bad but I would rate her over Miss Korea.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    I made it through to the end. Felt sorry for Miss Colombia, it was quite humilating for her to be - what's the word? abdicated? deposed? on stage. The crown was still warm from her own head and was taken off and put on Miss Pillipine's.

Mind you, Miss phillipines is a worthy winner, of the finalists she had by far the best rack. The way they jiggled in the swimsuit section was what got her over the line I reckon.
    I think it was embarrassing and awkward for the both of them, however it was neither Miss Columbia nor Miss Philippines fault. It was the host who stuffed up. Anyway both ladies are sexy hot but I'd take Miss Philippines any day. Having some German blood gave her that edge in terms of sexiness. Congrats to her!!!! She definitely deserved it...... Damn those tits are nice lol

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    The winner's announcement stuff up has certainly given Miss Universe a burst of subsequent publicity oxygen it otherwise wouldn't have got.

Immediately after the crown was removed from Miss Colombia's head and placed on Miss Philippine's, the night telecast mercifully cut short. We didn't see the rest of the live, on stage stripping of honours from Miss Colombia - the bigger bouquet of flowers and the sash taken off her and draped onto Miss Philippines.

Here, however are some of these excruciating moments for your perusal and morbid fascination:

First up is Miss Colombia basking in the acclaim of the audience and bravely waving her national flag. But uneasily lies the head that wears the crown:

After the host interrupts her and announces his stuff up, last year's winner (also Miss Colombia) who always has the honour of crowning the new Miss Universe, was called back to reluctantly finish her duties off according to this new information.

All of the girl's are smiling tightly at this point, but last year's winner's smile as she performs her onerous task is the tightest, most reluctant and most apologetic of all. (Isn't it amazing how communicative the human face is?)

With something much more positive to look at, last years winner's smile brightens to a reasonable wattage, but it still has the look of a fixed rictus grin of apology. But Miss Colombia's expression has meanwhile lost it's martyr's edge and devolved into a kind of sour, disapproving scowl tinctured with disbelief as she witnesses the laureling of her immediate successor (very immediate successor!) No doubt the bouquet of flowers and the sash she still wears must weigh a ton by now.

But the torture isn't over yet!

Miss Universe 2014's smile regains it's apologetic tightness as she turns back and gently withdraws the now mocking flower bouquet fom Miss Colombia's nerveless fingers.

Afterwards all the girls' sympathies and attention lay with Miss Colombia!

All poor Miss Phillippine's got was the occasional pat on the back as she wandered around largely ignored! What an injustice, she is far too hot for that! She was holding onto her loosely fitting crown like she feared someone else was going to come and take it off her!

The hapless host had come on stage to blame the tiny font on the winner's envelope for his stuff up.

and since then he has received some support about it's poor design. Someone did a before and after on how the envelope should have looked:

Well it has all been a good burst of publicity for the pageant. Of course, all of these beautiful girls have already spent a lifetime in the lavish and enjoyable attention being a beautiful girl grants them. Their ups are higher and so even their downs therefore sit on a higher level floor than most of us.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This guy Steve Harvey is a fucking retard, I really feel disappointed for Miss Columbia, for no fault of hers she was looking so embarrassed, this guy's pay check should go to Miss Columbia.
    Happy for Miss Phillipines though and guys she show so much humility when the change was made. Kudos to her

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by zucon View Post
    This guy Steve Harvey is a fucking retard, I really feel disappointed for Miss Columbia, for no fault of hers she was looking so embarrassed, this guy's pay check should go to Miss Columbia.
    Happy for Miss Phillipines though and guys she show so much humility when the change was made. Kudos to her
    Some people are saying they did it on purpose to drum up some controversy. Apparently the competitions are going down each year and this has helped it stay in the media for longer than usual.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A very convenient stuff up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast