Thread: Lily Massage Springwood

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Lily Massage Springwood

Went to see Lily last week as I need a good massage. She advertises as Sexy Lily in Springwood, 28 years old and a half Chinese half Russian Mix. There's no way she is 28, late 30's at best. She looks more 3/4 chinese with a bit of white mixed in.

Opted for an hour massage with a hj and topless for $120. The massage itself was pretty decent, she was able to press down with a good amount of pressure. likes to use the elbows a bit too much though which i don't like. she hit most of the areas pretty well. Allowed me to roam with my hands to most areas.

On the flip she took her top off and revealed a pair of magnificent DD's and they were real! asked her how much for a BJ and was an extra $50 which i declined. She put on a pair of gloves... wtf? i didn't question it and off she went. she rotated in a few different positions to give me a better view and feel of her body. hj itself is a bit mechanical so took me a while to blow.

WIR? nah, massage was decent but overall there is better value out there.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for that. She came up on my radar.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    forgot to mention she doesn't seem very talkative. could be a good or a bad thing for some punters

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No. They have to at least feign interest.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    she's definitely not a good option in my opinion, a bit with attitude and very money orientated, poor technique with the finish, would just avoid

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just seems silly to me. Commonsense dictates providing a good product. Oh well. There are at least a couple out there.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbaloo View Post
    Just seems silly to me. Commonsense dictates providing a good product. Oh well. There are at least a couple out there.
    It's a cultural difference. Western thinking is more about quality for a price, as opposed to thinking all products/services are the same so price is the only factor.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have been to lily twice now, it helps that she is literally a 5 minutes walk away from home for me. The age i am not concerned about, I actually prefer a good looker close to my age. As for attitude the first time i went to her she was a bit off putting but the second time she had warmed up a bit. Massage has been great both times (being a big guy i like to get the elbows laid in to help get the muscles going after gym). Have left happy both times but she is a bit on the pricey side so it doesn't happen as much as i would like