Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hue Massage Ekibin Road

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Always up and down this place have had couple great girls but they leave as shop to quite most other girls are very average .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgersodger View Post
    Always up and down this place have had couple great girls but they leave as shop to quite most other girls are very average .
    This place is bad ML tried keep change and cut my time short it really annoys me when this happen. If anyone is wondering who it was glory I know punters think dont name the girl but I think you try steeling from me then you deserve to be named.if anyones thinking maybe accident she also tried the same in stanley st.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by daveweelan82 View Post
    This place is bad ML tried keep change and cut my time short it really annoys me when this happen. If anyone is wondering who it was glory I know punters think dont name the girl but I think you try steeling from me then you deserve to be named.if anyones thinking maybe accident she also tried the same in stanley st.
    I don't see a problem with it. Discretion is meant to protect good operators not bad ones.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks for the heads-up dave ... when M/WLs have a history of ripping off clients I support name-and-shame ... its not the end of the world for the M/WL ... she can stop ripping off clients, change her working name, make a fresh start and continue to work in the industry

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    All girls here try to keep change every time I have been here they have kept my change now I don't go anymore.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    for that reason i always have the correct money!!!its not just here that trys that !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They had two very good masseuses here. Both gone. Went back last week and the massage was very average. I'm not writing it off completely though.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think one of girls you talking about now at sunshine but good luck trying to book her to busy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do you know her change of name?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm totally over this shop now. Guys don't waste your time. Was there the other night I was also short changed. I can now understand why the girls are doing as it was ivy the boss that ripped me off. It was a shit massage, than an early flip? I though at least she is going to make up for the massage. All done with 15 min to go. Whatever but than she told me to get out as she wanted to close. I rushed to get dressed. Noticed my change was gone. I confronted her about it and told her is how shit the service was and that she stole my money. She said she didn't understand me. I then told her I will post on this site.

Got very weird she was touching my shirt as said. "no no was mistake, u come back next week after close and we can be very fun". She just came across as desperate creepy and slutty.

There are plenty of good options out there now. Avoid this place for now

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah have to agree place shit now won't return anymore either

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by flamejob View Post
    I don't think it is ever smart to name names.
    I think it is smart to name her dont be steeling from me and this would never of happened.I f your happy for her to do this to you and say nothing that's your choice. I dont care what you might think what she done is wrong . If I said nothing then you all would keep seeing her with no idea with what she does. Now everyone will be watching her and making sure she don't do the same to them.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Leaving

Was speaking to one of the girls the other day. Said she is leaving. shame as she's hot as, has all the goods and offers them a swell. She is the only good thing at this shop.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    "Always up and down" That's the spirit!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tried here again today. Second visit.

I don't mind it. Both visits been treated well and haven't encountered any of the issues mentioned. Maybe I just got lucky? who knows.

No time shortening, pleasant massage and not expensive.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The shop has some good features to it. I find it nice and clean well lit and most of the girls while not my type (very large) they are very friendly and pleasant.

However one of the major problems with this place is the owner. A rude dishonest bitch. She typifies everything that is wrong with this shop. At least when she worked for pam she was kept honest.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Have to agree with you on her steal your change shit attitude . Had couple massages from her both time shit

Senior Member(無間使者)

G

Is this the place near servo ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    "So ... Moo Massage rather than Hue Massage?"

Missed that 1st time around FJ nice one

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Glory from Stanley st did work there. Finished yesterday. Hot and sexxy with blond hair. She is not the owner though. Ivy is rude skinny plain looking Korean. She went by the name Julie when she worked at Stanley st.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123